my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Anakin...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Anakin...
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 11-16-2002 08:10 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dont wanna rush yo or be of annoyance, but when will you reply to the thread "Return to Praxuem"?

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 11-16-2002 08:36 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"we're sorry, all of our anakins are currently bussy helping other customers. Your call is important to us, please remain on the line and we will serve your needs as soon as an anakin becomes available, or, press 2 and at the sound of the beep, leave a message, or press 3, and leave a numarical page, or, press 4 to send us an email through the phone, or press 5 to kill yourself, thank you for your time" *click*

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.218
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 11-16-2002 09:08 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I get the point, and thats exactly why I said and I quote "I dont want to rush you...dadadaaa,"

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 11-16-2002 11:32 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"we're sorry, the number you have dialed is currently out of service, please hang up and try your call again, or, dial 1 and the area code, followed by the number you wish to be connected to... or dial 0 to speak with the operator... Thank you"

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.5
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 11-16-2002 11:50 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can you please stop..

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 11-17-2002 12:15 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"to speak with an actaul person, press 5... To continue on in this manor, please press 6, if you wish I wasnt doing this, and now have dicided to kill yourself, we ask you to press 7 and please hold..."

Ok, IM done now

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.104
Jamel Garth

LumbiaSith
Member # 336

posted 11-30-2002 03:06 AM     Profile for Jamel Garth   Author's Homepage   Email Jamel Garth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
uppin

--------------------

"The Castle in the Sky.."-Jamel Garth

Posts: 117 | From: Somewhere in the Galaxy | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05