my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Darth Wicked

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Darth Wicked
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-10-2002 01:56 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, the Chosen Daughter had too much time on her hands, and wishes to display for all her first great love. (One which of course was topped by her now-husband, Dark Lord Recinis. Heh.)

May she hereby present his Eminent Darkness, Darth Wicked:

[ 11-11-2002 02:57 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 11-10-2002 11:49 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, look, its me! cept the cloths are wrong... DOH..

heh, well, thanks Gray, finaly know what I look like, not just guessing. Where did ya get the pick anyway?

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.250
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-10-2002 12:29 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This image was sent to me by the original author of Darth Wicked... so it really IS Darth Wicked as far as I'm concerned.

These are his normal clothes. He did have a lightsaber, too.

Anyhoo, now we all know who Rhylla is messing with!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 11-10-2002 09:24 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ooww... im scary... No wonder rhylla fell for me... heh, had we seen this picture, i wonder if recinis would have acted different knowing graysith still loved wicked? ooww, maybe... heh, JEALOUS! whooha... heh, thats right... *walks of muttering* why do i have to be the only one on?

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.67
IllaAnda

The Seductress You Really DON'T Want to Know

Member # 383

posted 11-27-2002 01:35 AM     Profile for IllaAnda   Author's Homepage   Email IllaAnda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THAT'S MY DADDY!!!

Posts: 37 | From: The Darker Side of Midnight | Registered: Nov 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 11-27-2002 11:29 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ya, thats right, thats the face your gonna see when you get put in line... I havnt forgotten your bad attitude, if it wasnt for the fact that your being a bad little girl, and that your daddies favorite little demon, i would send you to your room...

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 163.150.15.187

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    De-Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05