my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Upload to the server

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Upload to the server
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 09-28-2002 08:29 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Alright, since a lot of the free places won't allow you to reach a file that is linked on another site, I threw this up for you all.

You can upload images ONLY FOR THE ROLE PLAYING. This is mainly for the descriptions.

You can also upload images for your signature, but if they're too big, I'll delete them.

For signatures, please greatest length of your image's height no more than 110 pixels, thank you. ~ Graysith

http://forums.escapepod.net/uploads.html

[ 05-16-2004 03:34 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 09-28-2002 09:32 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
umm, i think i uploaded three of the same pic, i don know if i can delet, so if you wanna go in and do that, im currently using the one titled "Sword.jpg" i think there is also like a sword1 and a sword 2, i donnoo... *curses his autorefresh*

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.31
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 11-04-2002 11:55 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, in a quest to get a picture that WASNT huge... I ended up uploading the same picture several times, anyway, it never worked out. If you wanna save some space, im not using the files "samuria1.jpg" or "samuria2.jpg"

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.168
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-28-2002 04:41 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can you delete the image with the different side-skined being.(jedas-ling)

Also Zain image, Rakimsmall,Girlfriend-Battered, Hik, 04, 31 jpg , 9.jpg, powere1, and powere.

[ 12-28-2002 04:45 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    De-Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05