my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Characters

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Characters
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 09-04-2002 08:09 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Two of my characters are kinda just relying on replies, which I really dont wanna rush, even though I do like the nice touch of role playing. Dont look down on me, but Im not going to be role playing even with my free character until something falls into his lap. He's not that kinda of character who goes out his way to get into trouble, he just ends up in it when its right infront of him, so I found it characteristically perfect for him. So even though I dont expect anything to fall in his lap anytime soon I will not be role playing until that time. Thats all I wanted to state, so if you ever got a sense of someone not being around in the Role Playing Forum-even thought I wasn't very significant. Thats all, see ya!

Peace

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 09-04-2002 09:02 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll apologize to you and Lord_Alcron, because I ahven't replied to either of you. I have some time that I could do it in, but spurt of the moment writing was never my thing.

For Sean, if you want, go ahead and recieve an application for the Imperial Academy, and send it back. Have them tell you that if you're accepted, you'll be contacted. I promise I'll make the post after that one, just do that and you won't have to sit around doing nothing.

Alcron can sit as far as I (and the Empire) care. Heh, who flies to Coruscant and asks to talk to Admiral Actar anyway? Especially if Actar doesn't even know them.

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 09-04-2002 09:32 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh, truth be told, with entaris and recinis suddenly bursting into development, i post to much with both of them to handle a third now, so im glade you havent replied to me, anyway, ya, if you have the time or something, just say you blew the ship up or somethin, and alcron can wait till he's needed... or till i have time for him, for that matter, especialy with school...wheww...bad stuff right there...any way, peace out homy's *try's to act cool*

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.84.76
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-04-2002 09:33 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*is cool... ...i wish...

[ 09-04-2002 09:36 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.196.239
Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 09-18-2002 03:30 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
JUst letting you know Thea has her own name so she won't be confusing people anymore (namely me)

--------------------

All I want is to be a Jedi.

Posts: 172 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 204.168.82.9
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-18-2002 03:46 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You got it Padme, OHL...

And the sig is too cute... lol...

[ 09-18-2002 03:51 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.194.189
thrawn75

Broken Back Button

Member # 394

posted 12-18-2002 06:00 PM     Profile for thrawn75   Author's Homepage   Email thrawn75     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i like padme and some of the female characters in the star wars movies
Posts: 10 | From: | Registered: Dec 2002  |  Logged: 24.155.28.255
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-18-2002 06:53 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello and welcome,Thrawn75... glad to have you here.

However, this thread and forum pertain to characters in our role play universe. Anything along the lines of what you posted above should go in SW Discussion.

Thank you.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Tylon Kincaid

Broken Back Button

Member # 317

posted 12-23-2002 01:11 AM     Profile for Tylon Kincaid   Author's Homepage   Email Tylon Kincaid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just read Anakin's post (about 2 minutes ago) in this thread...and I'm smacking myself in the forehead right now (And typing with my other hand).

I just came to realize that I have been floating in orbit around Coruscant for TWO WHOLE MONTHS and that I had no hope of reply whatsoever! If I read this earlier (REAL earlier)...well, crap it wouldn't really matter since the posts I made already recieved replies!

Since I'm gonna have to find a way to get out of this hole I dug myself into, I'm asking for ANY admin to delete all the posts I made in the "Back to Coruscant" thread and that for Anakin to do the same with his replying posts as well.

--------------------

"Tonight's weather forecast...DARK. Continued mostly dark...and then followed by widely scattered light in the morning."

Posts: 8 | From: | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-23-2002 02:36 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Umm... let's see if we can come up with a more reasonable solution.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05