my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » RPGERS READ ME!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: RPGERS READ ME!!!!
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-03-2002 04:43 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Greetings fellow RPGers!

This is to inform all that as of tonight, Tuesday 9/03, my profession removes me from the virtual world and forces me into reality during the hours of approximately 5:30 p.m.-11:00 pm. CDT, every day Mon.-Thurs. I shall miss the evening "chats" and IMs, but shall continue to roleplay with you all during the hours I am free. Of course this includes weekends as well.

If anyone has any questions regarding RPG, ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE "ALL," please either PM me or email me at: <Sithette1@aol.com>

Heheh... "gone" but not forever, The Chosen Daughter now fades to "lurk...."

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 09-03-2002 07:40 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THAT JUST SUCKS! your on while im at school, and when i get home, your gone already or leaving...jeez... *cry's* one'a my best friends here too... *sniffles*

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.84.98
Narcolm

Member # 222

posted 09-03-2002 08:15 PM     Profile for Narcolm   Author's Homepage   Email Narcolm     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aww, don't be sad Entaris, I'll be around. *entaris wails* oh well.

Anyway, best of luck with your job!

--------------------

Rathal

(I AM turning to the Darkside)

"There's room at the top they're telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill."

Posts: 74 | From: See Rahthal | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-04-2002 01:38 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you both for your support! I have news! According to my assistants --YES, I HAVE UNDERLINGS!!! -- there are often weeks when I am able to depart at 8:30 instead of 9:45.

I'll be back a bit earlier this week; I was late tonight as I had to go to the printer, and then this silly town decided this was the ONE AND ONLY NIGHT THEY COULD POSITIVELY MANAGE to erect the supports for not one, but TWO new overpasses, oh joy... and of course I hit them both... and had a nice 20 minute wait at each one, hehe....

So much for lead time! But I'll avoid that path home tomorrow night, and should be back by 9:00 cdt.

YAY.
Joins in with the rising accolade....

Oh yes... and Recinis??? "Just" friends???

(Heh)

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-04-2002 01:43 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gray... ya beat me to that one... me not thinky just friends...
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.196.239
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 09-04-2002 02:09 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Underlings. That would be really nice, LOL.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 975 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-04-2002 02:13 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it would, wouldn't it... i am an private 3rd class at the moment, absolute bottom of the barrel... <---call me shawn petrolu.

[ 09-04-2002 02:15 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.196.239
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 09-04-2002 03:04 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is that a challenge?

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 09-04-2002 09:40 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I believe Loban is referring to Shawn's classic "eye roll"

[ 09-04-2002 09:41 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 975 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 09-04-2002 10:26 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I think its a challenge to me? **Just trying to start a fight**

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Rathal

Member # 220

posted 09-04-2002 11:59 AM     Profile for Rathal   Author's Homepage   Email Rathal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Underlings hmm... *looks all dreamy* that would be great. Well Im glad that you will be back earlier than predicted.

--------------------

My Characters: Rathal, Narcolm, Freedon Naad

"You'll never see the end of the road while your traveling with me."

Posts: 127 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 09-04-2002 12:11 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell, right now I'd just love to have a job, even if it meant being an underling. At least that pays too.

The Job Market is cruel.

--------------------

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05