my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Most Exciting Thread Ever?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Most Exciting Thread Ever?
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 09-03-2002 12:26 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What would you consider the most exciting thread ever made in the role playing forum?

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-03-2002 01:06 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Return to Khar Delba is my personal fav....
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.196.239
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 09-16-2002 10:51 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ummm....un doubtedly i would have to say "the cradle will fall" for umm...obvious reasons... *whistles innocently*

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.144
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 09-16-2002 11:16 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Riiiiiight

*coughcoughLoveAffaircoughcough*

My favorite is and forever will be "Ambria Headquarters" in Empire and New Republic and "To the Other Side of the Universe" in the Complete Star Wars Universe. You figure those out for yourself, shouldn't be too hard...

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-16-2002 11:20 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Add that to my least favorite...

Check please...

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.194.189
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 09-17-2002 12:37 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And you would know this because...?

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-17-2002 12:44 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*was referring to 'the cradle will fall', thank you very much...*
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.194.189
Jamel Garth

LumbiaSith
Member # 336

posted 09-17-2002 12:59 AM     Profile for Jamel Garth   Author's Homepage   Email Jamel Garth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Best I was ever in would have to be "The Realm of the Lords" or something like that. It was the first day I joined and the first thread I think was I in. Also "The Wave through..." something I forgot. It was pretty good, I wish that guy was still here. His character was instresting..

The greatest Character Moment I'd have to say was probably in "Back to Coruscant" when in prison, also with "N'hreal" thread with the fight with Taehun.

--------------------

"The Castle in the Sky.."-Jamel Garth

Posts: 117 | From: Somewhere in the Galaxy | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05