my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » School...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: School...
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 08-26-2002 03:48 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I need to make a quick apology to everyone for not posting anything for these past couple of weeks, especially to Lumbia.

School's really been working hard on me, and I barely have time to visit this site before I need to sleep.

Don't worry; I'm not quitting, just being slowed down. I'll try and post whatever and whenever I can.

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-26-2002 04:43 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No apologies necessary. We know reality takes priority, hehe... even though we may not like it!

School first: RPG second.

Later!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-26-2002 08:02 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yah, I started school too, wont have much time either....

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-26-2002 10:02 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No school for me this year...
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.195.99
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-26-2002 11:06 PM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's been pretty bad for me too. I go to school and go home for lunch for about two hours, and that's pretty much the only time I can post. I've got football practice right after that for three hours, and I'm pretty tired after that...

Luckily today's practice was shortened. Ahhh...meet the teacher night comes to the rescue once again!

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.170

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05