my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Bounty Hunter's Guild

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Bounty Hunter's Guild
Ghost Dog

Mandalorian Scout

Member # 298

posted 08-09-2002 11:42 PM     Profile for Ghost Dog   Author's Homepage   Email Ghost Dog     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
(OOC) I was wondering if there is a Bounty Hunter's Guild formed.. if not I would like to get some people who are interested and start one if thats okay with the Admins.. I was thinking we could accept bounties on other RP'ers... just a thought.

--------------------

For the Guild, For the Credits, For the Respect, For the pleasure!

Posts: 21 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.199.22
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-10-2002 12:01 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You could also put it on non-playing-characters, who you create. That way you wouldn't have to rely on someone putting a bounty on someone all the time.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 08-10-2002 01:02 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ummmm...have you checked the Rules and How-To? I don't think what you are thinking of is exaclty how this RP works, although it's late and my brain is a little tired so I could be wrong.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.156.85
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-10-2002 01:11 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think it actually could fit, as it would have stories behind the fights as well. Also it wouldn't be very easy just capturing people, which I have noticed thorought things, so you could maybe use it realistically as the rules place it, and that way it'd fit perfectly with the system.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Sorben Tarnus

Former Top-Dog Bounty Hunter, Now 3rd-In-Charge of the Galaxy

Member # 44

posted 08-10-2002 01:34 AM     Profile for Sorben Tarnus   Author's Homepage   Email Sorben Tarnus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey pal, in case you didn't know...

There is a Bounty Hunter's guild which has been referred to here and there, and visited by a few of the rpg characters. I belong to the elite Tavlorian clan there.

Anyway, the world is run by a fellow named Seus, and doesn't really have a name. Any posts about a this world belong in Complete SW Universe forum.

Just a head's up... or should I run get Gray?

--------------------

I am not a droid

Posts: 380 | From: | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.195.198
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-10-2002 11:19 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ya, the Hunters guild has indeed been refered to... I dont know how all this would fit together, but if you really wanted to, im sure you could go around in RP and gather people to join your own little guild, but i dont think it would be wise to try to coordinate it here. As this doesnt count in rp, and therin all your characters would not know eachother in the story, and this thread becomes usless...

Theres my take, enjoy

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.39

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05