my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Regarding Lord_Alcron

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Regarding Lord_Alcron
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-08-2002 01:14 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, im sorry if im over, but i currently have only 3 characters, unless the rule has been changed suddenly, i removed trel from existance, and was told by graysith that my new character would be aloud, if this is not so, i appoligize, and will wait for my time to be up.

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.125
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-08-2002 01:15 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd like to state that I was told about this a few times, as I've made to many characters. Well th eexistence thing wont help, since you did create him in these first months, so it kinda still counts. Also, he is counting the character known as Recinis as one of your character too, since you are using him. So it adds up to 3, sorry man.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-08-2002 01:20 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, to my knowledge, the rule is you may only have 3 characters in roleplay during your first 3.5 months, i currently have 3. no more, no less

I have Entaris
I have Recinis
And i have Alcron

I used to have trel, but he is no longer in use, and will continue to be gone forever and ever...

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.125
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-08-2002 01:21 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, congradulations Entaris, so I hope you have a nice time

[ 08-08-2002 01:23 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 08-08-2002 10:52 AM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Graysith misunderstood the rule also. I told Lumbia this numerous times, and I thought I even told you Entaris. You're allowed three characters within the first 3.5 months. Killing them will not get around the rule. Sending them off will not get around the rule. If you kill one, then you only have two until the time limit is over.

This part of the rule exists because a certain someone who had a fetish for creating characters wanted around the rule the day it was made by killing off one of his/her characters.

Entaris, you had these: Entaris, Recinis (you write for him), and Trel

Lord_Alcron can be used once the time limit is over. I know I told you that exactly on AIM, seems my point didn't get across.

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-08-2002 11:08 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok, gotcha, i have no problem with waiting if i cant ditch a character. And no, you did not say killing of a character doesnt count as a minus. I guess alcron will see you all, next month

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.154
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-08-2002 11:35 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok, i really dont want to annoy you anakin, nor anyone else that agree's with him, BUT, i have found some problems, and if you choose to correct the rule wording, i will humbly resign, but untill that time, i must act. it is not within me to sorrender, when there is more of the war to be faught.

here is the rule, directly copied from the RP board Rules.

There is a character limit for people new to the role playing. 3 main (registered and used often) characters is more than enough, and any others will not be allowed until 3 1/2 months have been spent by you role playing at this site.

now, this implies that people may have 3 main characters in roleplay, within the first 3 months, now, yes, that could mean that if one should die, then its down to 2, but trel was never a "used often" character. he was kinda just there for the most part. this rule could aslo mean, that if one character should die, you may indeed have another, as you are aloud three main characters, it does not specify, and may be taken either way.

once again, this is in the wording, and untill otherwise stated, that shall be the rule in my mind, and untill otherwise stated, i will fight this doing untill the end.

Once again, im sorry to annoy you, but we all know that, we all get on subjects that make us go forward in an "all or nothing" attitude. rules, and lawmaking just happens to be the subject for me.

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.154
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-15-2002 08:37 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not to be a nusence...but if the rule has been removed for good, could my thread "a shadow in space" in the "jedi prax/sith temp" be re-opened?

---Thank you

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.78
SeanHortkron

Pilot of Unknown Past

Member # 279

posted 08-15-2002 08:38 PM     Profile for SeanHortkron   Author's Homepage   Email SeanHortkron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Umm, same for Dinla's thread, so bo-yah!

--------------------

The Power of crave can overwhelm the strenght of pride.

Posts: 94 | From: Irutula | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 08-15-2002 10:49 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ooo, I missed the post where you tried to fight Entaris. That's funny. No, the rule wasn't clear, but since I did in fact tell you killing off Trel would not give you allowances to a new character, it's nothing but BS.

Hey Lumbia, the rule is still in effect for you, sorry. IM me if that's a problem.

I'll open the Alcron thread when I get a chance, or someone else might beat me too it.

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-16-2002 12:34 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh, sorry anakin, i musta not caught the part about trel...oh well, not much of a loss i must say... just got in the way

thanks a bunch man

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.84.30

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05