my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » So long and goodnight

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: So long and goodnight
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 08-01-2002 07:19 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As many of you may have heard...I've made plans for my characters to "die". I've enjoyed my time here, but truth to tell, I am no longer as interested in the RPG as I used to be...and to be frank, posting had stopped being a fun escape and started becoming a burden. Even dear old Cella was starting to wear on me. I might, however, come back to the RPG at a later date, and I'm sorry about leaving you all hanging these past few months.

So this is a formal permission for my characters to be gotten rid of. *takes a deep breath* I'm sorry. I no longer have the affinity for Cella which I used to have...but I might like to "resurrect" Nassy at a later date, so keep that in mind.

It's been fun. May the Force be with you all.

--------------------

"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 130.74.170.179
SeanHortkron

Pilot of Unknown Past

Member # 279

posted 08-01-2002 09:06 PM     Profile for SeanHortkron   Author's Homepage   Email SeanHortkron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well then, I'll see you later, even though I barley saw you around with the situation of me joining at the time I did.

Bye.

--------------------

The Power of crave can overwhelm the strenght of pride.

Posts: 94 | From: Irutula | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Yaoksi Joao

Smuggler Extraordinaire and All-Around Good Guy

Member # 126

posted 08-01-2002 10:22 PM     Profile for Yaoksi Joao   Author's Homepage   Email Yaoksi Joao     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You HAVE to come back! I just found Nassy!

I'll take care of her until your return.

Don't consider this a good-bye, but rather "Hasta luego."

--------------------

"Hey! It's not my fault!"

Posts: 608 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05