my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Vacation!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Vacation!
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 07-05-2002 11:41 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The active threads in the Jedi Praxeum and Sith Temple forum (Cry of the Sith), along with "Evil Among Us" in the Complete Star Wars Universe, have been locked due to vacation time that will be taken by the two primary writers of those forums starting July 6. This is a formal notice requesting that no action be taken pertaining to any character in the above stated threads and forums until such time as those authors formally return (which should be around 2 weeks from the 6th).

These characters include Graysith, Terrin Danner, Galen, Shayla Stargazer Petrolu, Al'iya, M'wonbo'o, Recinis, Narcolm, Terrin's Crew, Admiral Pallaeon, and Shawn Petrolu. (did I miss anyone?)

Please take note of this and respond accordingly.

Thank you very much and have a happy summer!

[ 07-11-2002 12:57 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.156.47
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 07-06-2002 12:08 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have fun...
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.12
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 07-11-2002 11:54 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, kiddos. With that last Terrin post, I'm OUTTA HERE. Seeya in a little over a week. Behave yourselves. Live long and prosper.

--------------------

~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.156.75
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 07-21-2002 09:25 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, I'm back. Mostly. But I gotta go sometime this week to turn in my FINAL PROJECT and get my CAP AND GOWN so I can GRADUATE, so I'll be gone Thursday...I think. Other than that, I'm here, but I'm finishing up that project. I'll hang back a while and see when Gray pops up again. I have a post in mind, but I'd kinda like to NOT be the first one to post again, since I was the last one to post before we closed everything. So let's hang lose a day or so and see if anyone else returns.

--------------------

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.105.134

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05