my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Regarding Space and Time

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Regarding Space and Time
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-02-2002 10:33 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Only with the All can the spaceTIME fabric be truly controlled. It takes YEARS to not only accept it, but learn how to use it. It took Graysith a FULL REALTIME YEAR to teach Shayla, and many, many threads. This has already been established that in this universe, according to the Jedi, time manipulation is pretty much impossible for those not using the All.

I think one SW book tried it: it took Three Jedi Masters (one was Luke Skywalker), they were EXTREMEMLY MODERATE in their success (didn't do much) and were physically, emotionally, and mentally wiped out for some time afterward.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.205.69
Rathal

Member # 220

posted 07-05-2002 06:17 PM     Profile for Rathal   Author's Homepage   Email Rathal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
could one creat a place where time was warped or altered or did not run parralel to elswere. Some sort of natural phenomenon not the creation of anyone but somthing that just occured.

--------------------

My Characters: Rathal, Narcolm, Freedon Naad

"You'll never see the end of the road while your traveling with me."

Posts: 127 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.197.33
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-05-2002 11:05 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, this is ok. As long as it is not controlled by a character, but is a natural phenomenon instead.

This happens around black holes, you know. I bet time is strange near Kessel and the Maw.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.199.46

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05