my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » TheKnot!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: TheKnot!
Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-12-2002 12:56 AM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have found that are idea of rushing into Yavin was idiotic, and ignorant. We will have to delete every post that we made by clicking upon the button that enables us to edit our post. Reach your eyes to the top of the screen, and there you will find the coordinates of excluding the post. I truly dont see what we will be able to do, floating before Yavin.

--------------------

"If I wanted to..you'd be dead"-Ahmad

Posts: 90 | From: | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-12-2002 01:32 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ummmm... it's a big universe. Perhaps you can find another planet to rpg together upon?

If it's a part for your ship (which Graysith turned to stone, remember) that you need, then may I suggest there are OTHER shipyards all over the SW universe.

Begin anew in another thread. But the key worlds are blockaded.

(Coruscant, Yavin IV, Corellia, Bespin.)

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.192.181
Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-12-2002 11:40 AM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, TheKnot, we should head toward a planet called "Yui", I'll have information on it after school...ok

--------------------

Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-12-2002 11:54 AM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I posted it on the other board, here?
http://forums.escapepod.net/descriptions/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=000003

--------------------

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05