my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Galaxy Map (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Galaxy Map
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 11-21-2002 10:58 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Khomm, deep core.

The planet's inhabitants and their society have remained unchanged for thousands of years, since they felt that they had achieved perfection. This has led to the cloning of "perfect" individuals, and the society has evolved into a stagnant group of repetitive clones. (from the "Completely Unofficial Star Wars Encyclopedia, version 4.2 www.theforce.net)

[ 11-21-2002 11:00 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.104.87
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 05-23-2003 07:03 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
obroa-Skai.....The world with the greatest record library in de galaxy......between Kashyyyk and yavin in the expansion region.

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-23-2003 07:32 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry, but planets are no longer being added to the galaxy map. It would get too "full" and "messy."

Put a description of the planet in the descriptions forums, including it's location.

Thank you.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 05-23-2003 07:34 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uh there is a description on Obroa-Skai already......by that new guy O-B-1

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 06-21-2011 01:10 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's another galaxy map with lots of planets, just FYI:
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1713/galaxy2ak3.jpg

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 108.71.141.62

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    De-Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05