my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Good bye u lot

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Good bye u lot
Crew of the Air Dance

Member # 200

posted 05-23-2002 01:34 PM     Profile for Crew of the Air Dance   Author's Homepage   Email Crew of the Air Dance     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've decided after much deliberation i've decided to leave this RP, i've had quite a few complaints about my Posts and Rping plus i have my big end of year exams and i can't afford to mess them up so i'll have to devote ALL my time to revision. i would come back after the exams and continue but alot of things would have go on and i'd not be able to get back into the RP, plus the complaint thing, so, good bye you all.

--------------------

Leeba: i just installed a sky light into the bedroom.

Garun: don't you think thats a bad idea?

Leeba: why would it be?

Garun: the people in the room above us are gonna be furious!

Posts: 17 | From: See Veren Mechanica | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 62.30.0.2
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-23-2002 03:03 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We are sorry to see you leave. Your new characters looked to be interesting. Please reconsider after your exams; complaints can be mediated if we all get together.

But if you do not return, thank you for joining us. You will be missed.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 207.165.114.22

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05