my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Summer Sabbatical

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Summer Sabbatical
Cella Poliani

Member # 115

posted 05-22-2002 10:52 PM     Profile for Cella Poliani   Author's Homepage   Email Cella Poliani     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Starting in the last week of June, I will not have access to the Internet regularly, as I'm going to participate in a summer college program at a state university and I have no idea if they'll let me use the internet for fun. So...I'm thinking about having Cella take a "sabbatical" for a while. She does need a rest cure after all! I'm trying to steer her in that direction.

As for Nassy, I'd like someone to write for her, which shouldn't be a big deal as she's not a major character. But she is fun, so I wouldn't mind lending her out. Jeroc and Logan, I've decided not to even worry about writing them anymore. They have stopped being my problem.

Suggestions? Help? Any comments would be appreciated, my friends! Everyone was very understanding during my extended absence last summer and I know you'll come through for me again.

Posts: 76 | From: see Rogue Angel | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 172.143.58.13
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-23-2002 07:10 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats on the summer program. I'm betting that you will still have internet access though; any university worth its salt will have this available for its students, especially if you are going to be staying on-campus.

I don't know what to do about Nassy, however. Personally I have enough characters as it is, and do not wish to take on another at this time. If no one does, we'll have to figure out what to do with her as well.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.101.164
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 05-23-2002 12:02 PM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah I leave for work this summer again for 7 weeks - no electricity so no computer - start the last week of June but I will be home for scattered weekends - but seeing as Thea isn't doing much at the moment anyway just don't kill her off on me...

--------------------

A friend once told me "The Turtle Moves" I think we should all remember that right now...
Don't dance to live, live to dance!

Posts: 319 | From: Wandering the planet | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 193.52.64.54
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 05-24-2002 09:22 AM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
K I'm going to be gone for a week - today is my last on a comp in France so use the Force or the All as your preference would be to keep all planes safely in the Air on the 31st and I will see you in June!!

--------------------

A friend once told me "The Turtle Moves" I think we should all remember that right now...
Don't dance to live, live to dance!

Posts: 319 | From: Wandering the planet | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 193.52.64.54
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-24-2002 01:26 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You'll be just fine; I'll see to that!

Grins....

Fly safely, and let us know when you're back!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 207.165.114.22

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05