my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Disregarding! What?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Disregarding! What?
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-21-2002 11:07 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I want to know if I can reform, or create a new guy if that is okay. Im sure I can create anothe rperson, but I truly want to know if I can remake this guy so I can make a whole new entrance, and all.

--------------------

Star Wars: Dark Apprentice: Episode I

Anakin trains under the look of Obi, meanwhile a Apprentice of the Darkness has faded away into the depths of light, heading for the one who killed Maul. What shall happen?

Posts: 91 | From: Behind a girl name rebecca while she bends down, with a smile on my face as she | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-21-2002 11:18 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You can make a character, post a description, and enter into role play. But, as does everybody else, you must follow the timeline and what is happening. The object of role play is to enter into an existing thread and REACT to what is going on in that thread, so it would be best if you read it first and also read the story synopsis. Or else you can make your character, begin a thread, and wait for someone to jump into it.

But events constantly occurring and time moving onward and so on as written by the same author are storytelling, and threads of that nature will be moved into the storytelling forum we have here.

[ 05-21-2002 11:28 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.199.162

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05