my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » I need Ideas

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: I need Ideas
Veren Mechanica

Member # 175

posted 05-19-2002 11:19 AM     Profile for Veren Mechanica   Author's Homepage   Email Veren Mechanica     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Since the death of my main character Veren i've been trying to come up with a new character, i've got a bit of a background for him but i need a name for him and his companions, he's a force adept but not a jedi or sith, his companions are a old gungan (if they still exist) and a noble's son/daughter, please help, oh yeah, the main character is the adopted son of lando

--------------------

Some dream of Success and others wake up and work hard to achieve it....but i cheat, lie and steal, and achieve it

Posts: 49 | From: Astley Village, England | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 194.117.151.69
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-19-2002 12:51 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
First of all, it's a shame you killed off Veren. That whole "mind/Veren/Master" thing could have gone somewhere, and a very interesting character could have resulted from it all.

Secondly, there is a Star Wars name generator floating out there in the ether somewhere... I'm not certain as to the URL, but try a Google search for "Star Wars name generator" and I'm sure you'll get it.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.206.186
Veren Mechanica

Member # 175

posted 05-19-2002 12:54 PM     Profile for Veren Mechanica   Author's Homepage   Email Veren Mechanica     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok, i'll try it, i killed of Veren cause personally i didn't think he was going anywhere but this character will be differant, if it helps anyone heres a brief description.

He's around 13 or 14 (young so i can build his history), he was found on a planet other than ilum where Adegan crystals can be found, its a tropical forest planet and once the crystals where descovered by Lando calrisian and a few others, they started to mine them but they found my new character encased in the crystals, he had been trapped in them after an accident where his parents where killed 75 years ago, because of the crystals he is very powerful but he can't control the power properly.

he's a force user but not a jedi, he's been adopted by Lando and his best friend is a Gungan friend of Lando's. He's a white male of around 5'3" height and light brown hair with three red patches of hair which are birth marks, he's rather docile and friendly and never likes being alone so he's not at all self reliant.

--------------------

Some dream of Success and others wake up and work hard to achieve it....but i cheat, lie and steal, and achieve it

Posts: 49 | From: Astley Village, England | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 194.117.151.69
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-19-2002 01:43 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here is the Generator: http://www.savecurtis.com/swname/

--------------------

Star Wars: Dark Apprentice: Episode I

Anakin trains under the look of Obi, meanwhile a Apprentice of the Darkness has faded away into the depths of light, heading for the one who killed Maul. What shall happen?

Posts: 91 | From: Behind a girl name rebecca while she bends down, with a smile on my face as she | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Veren Mechanica

Member # 175

posted 05-19-2002 01:48 PM     Profile for Veren Mechanica   Author's Homepage   Email Veren Mechanica     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah i already found that one, i got the name Leeba Topre, i'll use that unless anyone else other than me thinks its girly, i still need a name for the gungan and the Noble's son or daughter(its gonna be a group like Terrin's crew)

[ 05-19-2002 01:49 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Veren Mechanica ]

--------------------

Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-19-2002 03:47 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well maybe you could use a the name that sounds girly and use it for the noble's girl name, or something. And so far Gungans seem to have Blank Blank Binks or something like that in them, so maybe you can come up with a concept like that or something.

--------------------

Star Wars: Dark Apprentice: Episode I

Anakin trains under the look of Obi, meanwhile a Apprentice of the Darkness has faded away into the depths of light, heading for the one who killed Maul. What shall happen?

Posts: 91 | From: Behind a girl name rebecca while she bends down, with a smile on my face as she | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Veren Mechanica

Member # 175

posted 05-19-2002 04:02 PM     Profile for Veren Mechanica   Author's Homepage   Email Veren Mechanica     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the Advice

--------------------

Crew of the Air Dance

Member # 200

posted 05-20-2002 01:12 PM     Profile for Crew of the Air Dance   Author's Homepage   Email Crew of the Air Dance     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok, i made the crew and stuff, i made a new ID as you can see, used to be Veren if ya didn#'t catch on

--------------------

Leeba: i just installed a sky light into the bedroom.

Garun: don't you think thats a bad idea?

Leeba: why would it be?

Garun: the people in the room above us are gonna be furious!

Posts: 17 | From: See Veren Mechanica | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 62.30.112.1

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05