my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Smoothing Ruffled Feathers

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Smoothing Ruffled Feathers
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 02-02-2002 12:24 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, since there are now more All-users popping into play, and in deference to what appears to be characters heading off into the shuddery realms of "apparent omnipotence," AND to prevent that from occurring, I have made a post regarding the All and the Claw of S'slan.

This goes into effect NOW, regading users of the All. Please read, everybody.

I believe now is the time to clarify this thing, which was actually "created" clear back in the Khym Magroo thread in the SW Universe forum. It was given to Graysith, presumably by Aelvedaar as he had taken her there to teach her, to assist her. Looking back, I believe there was only ONE time when she DIDN'T have it; with the exception of moving Thea and Logan as a diversionary tactic, other "character movements" have been justified. (For the most part it was hanging on her thrymm; at one point fairly recently she put it on her finger.)

Regarding that, I shall make a clarifying Aelvey post. But from his point, use of the All in its entirety can only be in regards to one's OWN character. Ie: movement of one's self, or protection, etc. Otherwise, to use the All in any offensive manner against another, you have to have the Claw.

Now, lemme think how to make an "after-the-fact" explanation regarding the movement of Thea and Logan by Gray, who at the time didn't have the Claw....

Blushes in embarrassment, and tucks tail to run....

[ 02-02-2002 12:25 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.205.53

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05