my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Attention Rean

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Attention Rean
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 02-01-2002 11:01 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, I'm not sure who you are, and I know I've been missing from the boards for a while. I have been very busy and have not had an opportunity to post, but I DO NOT appreciate you zapping Cella around at will so to speak. She is my character and I would enjoy it if you did not take her places I did not want to go. I don't care if your character IS a Jedi master. Cella is Jedi too, and she has a place in this game. I don't like the fact that since you have jumped into the "Through A Glass" thread, you have tried to shove her into the background.

I had planned to make a post this time where Thea and Logan were back at the Praxeum, so Cella could not be on Kessel with Logan, as Logan isn't even on Kessel anymore. You can't know what I want for my characters. Please don't presume to.

Everyone on this RPG has more fun if we roleplay in cooperation. I feel as if you have taken advantage in my absence to give your characters an unfair edge and make them "stars". I am sure we can settle this like rational, adult human beings. If we cannot, then I might have to find another place to roleplay. Thank you.

--------------------

"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.197.81

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05