my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » In A Bind...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: In A Bind...
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 01-09-2002 08:44 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've got a problem. Blake decided he wanted to come back to the RP and created characters that would interact with mine...and he hasn't come back in a long time. I'm basically waiting for him to come back, and I'm trying to figure a way around this without speaking for his characters. Ideas would be most welcome. Hopefully, I'll figure this out soon...

--------------------

"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.101.168
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 01-09-2002 09:24 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wouldn't expect him to come back. I would suggest trying to write his character out, I don't think he'd mind you speaking for his characters once, just to get them out of the way...

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.152.242.170
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-09-2002 11:03 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just a suggestion: write an incoming message to yourself, or call through the Force, or something along that line giving you an excuse to leave in a hurry. It can then be written "externally" that Noric took his fleet elsewhere, and that Cear had chosen to go with it. That would not be replying for a character, and would be condoned in the light that he has quite obviously left you high and dry.

Of course I COULD solve the matter by having Graysith zap you to Dagobah or something....

Heh... heh... heh... Oops, sorry, no can do. At the moment she is a touch wee busy with impending nuptuals (can you all believe this?!?)

[ 01-09-2002 11:06 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.107.32
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 01-17-2002 06:41 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Indeed. Slow in RPG land these days...

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 146.201.34.82
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 01-17-2002 07:51 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I talked to him the other day and he said that you (Rogue Angel) should know you can talk for any of his characters. So, go ahead and speak for em.

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.153.71.236
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 01-18-2002 03:56 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*sighs* Ani, it's ironic that you would say that, since that's exactly what I did not want to do for his characters! Blake's already dumped Jeroc and Logan on me, it's not fair for him to jump in and then get bored or busy or whatever and make ME write for his characters. So, Cear and Noric are officially OUT of the picture until Blake gets his a** back here and makes posts for them. Finis.

*stops ranting*

--------------------

"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 216.229.193.135
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-19-2002 07:49 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahhh... so THAT'S why you don't post for Logan much! I didn't know he was Blake's character, and not yours.

Let him rot on Kessel, heh...! Innocent look....

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.195.178
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 01-20-2002 04:00 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It'd actually be easy enough to send Jeroc off with Logan and Noric and Cear.

Just don't leave Thea stranded with characters that are inactive...

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 146.201.32.28

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05