my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » ALL RPers, READ PLEASE!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: ALL RPers, READ PLEASE!!!
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-08-2001 02:49 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, just a reminder to EVERYONE to please try to read all the posts since your last one, to keep current with events and not inadvertantly create an illogical leap in the storyline.

AND: will everyone hold off in the "Haunter" thread until the error there is rectified? Unless it is not a response to Shadow's last post.

Thank you...!

[ 12-08-2001 11:52 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.195.186
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 12-08-2001 11:26 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*smacks self for not reading this BEFORE she posted*

Sorry guys...

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.156.37
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 12-08-2001 11:02 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*wonders if anyone is out there to post*

Since BB now fixed his post and he and alot of us are waiting on certain others...

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.156.37

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05