my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » For Bob, but everyone read...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: For Bob, but everyone read...
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-04-2001 09:05 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, I just want to make a public apology to BobPalpatine, who I understand is Shadow Jedi. We seemed to have started off by bumping heads... some of this was due to my misinterpretation in regard to what he wrote, which in turn (as revealed to me in 3-way chat with M1J) was due to his misreading what I wrote and posting accordingly.

SO. We apologized to each other. I just want to make it "formal" by apologizing here, and by making a FORMAL WELCOME BACK TO RPG here. IT'S BEEN TOO LONG, BOB!!!

I think I'm gonna have fun posting against ya! Just promise me that you'll post a description of your character... ROAN, IF YOU'RE READING, YOU NEED TO DO THIS, TOO!!!... and promise you'll read more carefully. I will, too.

OK, nuff said. LET THE GAMES CONTINUE.

Oh yeah, and Rogue... WHERE THE BLAZES DID YOU DISAPPEAR TO?!?

Now, everyone take notice, as I'm only gonna write this once, heh:

~a very humble,
Graysith

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.101.173
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 12-04-2001 09:08 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awww

*sniff*

How touching

*sniff*

LOL

AND ROGUE, WHERE ARE YOU? You have one very stressed out Terrin Danner awaiting a reaction...

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.159.74
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 12-05-2001 06:33 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WELCOME BACK, BLAKE!!!

There. Now that that's out of my system...it's great to have you back in the role playing. Cella and her pals need all the help she can get, what with Gray and Roan blithely flinging them to and fro across the galaxy. And are you at all interested in taking Jeroc back? He's yours if you want him, though I'm afraid I may have strayed from the "strong silent" characterization a bit...

--------------------

"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.156.36.3
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 12-05-2001 07:22 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is he gonna stay back?

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.152.113.115
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 12-05-2001 07:32 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just whomever writes for Jeroc to respond occasionally.

hehehe

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.157.77
Shadow Jedi

Broken Back Button

Member # 139

posted 12-05-2001 11:32 PM     Profile for Shadow Jedi   Author's Homepage   Email Shadow Jedi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh...you better have taken good care of him Tina j/k as long as he's close enough to the character I like him to be.

Logan has seemed to strayed from his orginal self too...but oh well...he's a growing character.

So like yea...thanks for the welcome backs...

I'll be taking back over Jeroc soon...but if you want to Tina your welcome to write him ANY time.

Sorry Graysith for any trouble I may have caused....

--------------------

Holonet Admin and Resident jackass!
(or is that position taken by Joey???)

"I feel like I'm in that f***ed up bar in Star Wars. I'm Han Solo and your Chewy"

Posts: 6 | From: STL shorty! | Registered: Dec 2001  |  Logged: 204.184.51.245

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05