my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Story Synopsis (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Story Synopsis
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-24-2007 05:10 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YES!!! The story synopsis is SADLY outdated, so in a nutshell--

At the moment, the Imperials (led by Sorben Tarnus) had a blockade completely around the K'eel Doba/Khar Delba system. Graysith is currently in control as Dark Lady of the Warriors on K'eel Doby; Aelvedaar is Dark Lord of the Sorcerers on Khar Delba. HE is out with Panthar Dantares, Terrin, Galen et. al seeking to find some lost members of their party who disappeared on Dagobah.

NEXT Graysith, who is utterly possessed by the dark, black evilness of the Darker Realms, whammied-aka-destroyed the blockade. Sorben Tarnus's flagship was out of range at the time and was the sole surviving ship; meanwhile, he had gone to K'eel Doba to find his daughter JhinDarra but was snatched and placed in the dungeon there. His flagship is skedaddling back to Coruscant (or was it Ambria?) shouting the alarm all the way; up until this point, no one in the galaxy knows the Sith have returned, or even exist.

MEANWHILE Yaoksi Joao, Dark Lord Phalomir, Aaron Barnes, Shayla, Thea and a new friend Link found their way through the Darker Realms (at the expense of Yaoksi's beloved ship Devil-May-Care) and have become stranded on the Sith Armorer world of Korri'sian... which along with it's sister world Korriban and their dwarf red sun have been placed into the Elseness. This was because our intrepid bunch had earlier returned the dead Terrin Danner, killed by a tuk'ata, to life, which is against the "game rules" of THAT WHICH IS... which is a quasi-character (you can think of him as the Gamemaster of the Universe) in the making. SO to prevent others from learning the secret of restoring life to dead people, the system was placed safely out of reality... it goes against the rules of reality, don'tcha know!

Oh yes, interwoven throughout all the above are the shenanigans of the Cult Assassin Rykounagin, who hates Graysith with a vengeance, loves (we think) her daughter ShaRhylla, and tries to mess with Shayla (Gray's likewise possessed and thus Dark Adept) at every opportunity he has!!

Lessee... any other smaller events we need to know? Oh yes, Phalomir's father THE MASTER is now in league with Rykounagin, sorta, and out to "get" his son, who he loves to much he has to kill him; PG can explain this better than I can since I haven't figured it all out yet! And wicked, evil, nasty Dark Lord Roan, now deceased, has been revealed as NEVER being Dark Lord Roan but a doppleganger of the Darker Realms; the true Dark Lord Roan, who was not a bad guy, is prisoner in the Black Tower and has been for 4,000+ years and at the tender mercies of the Dark evil Black Tar Man... who we have yet to truly figure out (ask PG!!)

WHEW!

I know this is short but I hope it says it all, basically... anything major left out please forgive me; as Rykounagin noted it's been 300+ days since the last update if not more, and there's been a LOT of writing during that time period!

Oh yeah: Galen and Terrin have been reunited with Darra, who has been artificially advance in age by the Kaminoans; she's with them on Dagobah trying to rescue Shawn who got trapped in a cave system escaping from a Dagoban dragonsnake.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-30-2009 11:51 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW, and I thought the FORMER update was coming in a tad wee late, LOL...

This is an attempt to SPEEDILY bring readers up to what in GENERAL is happening in our universe.

1. THAT WHICH IS, getting ticked off at those trying to rescue Shawn using the All as a "handy device to do so," has had a tantrum, and has blocked ALL users of ANYTHING remotely suggestive of supernatural powers from their use of them. SO, no magick, no Force, no All... everyone and I do mean EVERYONE has been reduced to being "just a normal person." Evened out the playing field, don'tcha know. (Hopefully this state of affairs won't last long; depends on what happens in the RP.)

2. Due to said interference, all portals and doorways through dimensions and/or spacetime went on the blink. As a result, several people ended up in weird places. Phalomir and Aelvedaar ended up on Endor's forested moon, where the intrepid ewok "Wakti" assists them; Yaoksi Joao ended up having to travel through the Darker Realms and lost his beloved Devil-May-Care to the tender mercies of the imps; Rykounagin is unconscious somewhere on Endor's moon being cared for by the ewoks; he went looney tunes when his magick disappeared. Matt is locked up in a dungeon on K'eel Doba, and Jasyn is on Khar Delba trying to help Aeylmaar figure out just what to do about ANYTHING: loss of powers, loss of Father, the incoming Erik Kartan (they think) who went all dark and moody because his son, kept in a Sith incubator, died when said incubator's magicks were removed. (Actually Erik has popped up on Kamino, there to retrieve another Magroo device. What he intends on doing next, who knows!)

3. Graysith ended up on Endor's moon as well, but was seriously injured. Found by K'kihl, who traveled there from Khar Delba in one of Darth Wicked's old TIE fighters, she was taken to Bespin for recovery.

4. Sorben Tarnus and Thoran ended up on Tatooine JUST after Thoran rescued Sorben from the dungeons of K'eel Doba (said imprisonment occuring when Gray, under the influence of the Darker Realms, blasted his blockade to smithereens). Sorben returned to the Empire's base in Mos Eisley and has ordered a courier to come get him and his new aide, Major Kani Jetisa'ad. Thoran meanwhile is engaged in telling him all about the on-going brouhaha currently taking place in the galaxy: the imminent return of the Vong (with the new nasty, Abaddonis); the shenanigans of the mysterious Caretakers (aka: "Game Players") who so far have only popped up here and there in the form of hideous, humongous eyes and messed with everyone's powers); and conjecturing on what happened to Sorben's blockade.

5. All remaining ships (see "Blockades and such" in this forum) have hastened to return to Coruscant, to protect that world. Aboard Sormontago is General Ahem and his latest "guests," Cardissa Mitra, Rico Riven, and Bon Foyagee. A book of Panthar's (appropriated by Bon, and then Cardissa) has fallen into Ahem's hands; this book contains field notes and sketches of ancient Sith ships and devices unearthed by the then-archeologist, Panthar. Bon has been "invited" to remain aboard Sormontago to "assist" with the translation of said book, the secrets of which Ahem is positive will explain just how an entire blockade got destroyed -- not to mention the casual escape of a little Sith ship holding a bunch of Sith Reformers, which popped up in the blockade around Coruscant, then blithely disappeared despite intensive tractor-beaming.

6. Shawn Petrolu has taken off from Khar Delba after taking vids of that Sith world and its inhabitants going about their daily business (as much as they can without their powers). He plans on bringing these to the Jedi, to prove that the Sith are not what history thinks them to be, in order to gain their approval and thus take the first steps in uniting everyone in the galaxy against the BIG problems he knows are in the making. (Vong in-coming, and the shenanigans of THAT WHICH IS.)

7. Panicked for the fact that her powers are gone, ShaRhylla blames everyone and everything. Shayla, also tottering between darkness and light, has for the moment joined forces with the young halfling. Panthar Dantares, in the body of a Sith, has likewise been seduced by the Master (or Tar Man, or perhaps another unknown baddie, lol) from the Darker Realms. All three have gone on the chase to destroy Phalomir, who Rhylla sees as a threat to their dominion over the Sith populace. They too are on Endor's moon, after "suffering" a false "emergency landing" in which Aelvedaar and Phalomir both have been somewhat injured, and many ewoks killed.

7. At the moment, the Darker Realms are removed from our galactic reality, as no doorways may be opened between dimensions. However, the Darkness there can still communicate with itself, tiny bits of which have been planted within Panthar, Rhylla (from LOOOONG ago when she was dead in those realms, staying there as Dark Rose), and perhaps Shayla as well. In the Darker Realms is EITHER a clone of Phalomir, or the original item. LOL, no one has figured it out yet; at any rate, there is a BAD Lord Phalomir in cahoots with Tar Man (or else is a hybrid-cloned extension of him/it?) and a "good" Phalomir in the regular RPG, the latter as mentioned being currently unconscious on Endor's moon at the sword-tip of ShaRhylla...

8. The little Bothan spy, Minna Manth, has been hired to find Cardissa Mitra, to bring her a coded message about strange goings-on in the Unknown Sector. (Read here the space where the Sith worlds of Korriban, K'eel Doba and Khar Delba are. Korris'ian, remember, is locked away in the Elseness.)

9. Back to Yaoksi: after traveling through the Darker Realms (carrying Thoran and Sorben with him) Yaoksi was separated and ended up on an unknown, empty world. There he met up with the hunter Kyan Jetiis'ad, who joined with him when Terrin Danner found and rescued him from said world. On this world was discovered an amphistaff field, all alive; in the process Link, who was also with them, was poisoned by one and thus lost an arm (surgery, aboard Hornett). Yaoksi has "adopted" Link, has been given a new ship (Challenger) and has currently left Hornett with Galen, Terrin, Link and Kyan. Darra remains aboard Hornett while the former lot head off to K'eel Doba, where they last heard Sorben Tarnus was imprisoned (they don't know, of course, that Thoran rescued him via a faulty doorway through the All!).

Now, have I forgotten anybody? Lemme know!

Remember, this update is way general, covering several years of role play. The currently active threads are those addressing all the above; I believe all others, with maybe one or two exceptions, have been closed. Anything occuring ON Khar Delba or K'eel Doba is written in threads in the "Jedi/Sith" forums; most others are in the "CSWU" forums. Events aboard SSDs and around Coruscant are in the "Empire" forums.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, lol, and have fun keeping this story going!

[ 12-30-2009 12:26 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197
Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 05-24-2010 09:09 PM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Before I post anything...I can't seem to remember if the ships blockading Tatooine have left the system with the others to head towards Couruscant to help or not.

Let me know so Shawn can arrive on Tatooine without me posting a horribly incorrect post!

--------------------

Please shoot me, I'm surrounded by idiots.

Posts: 553 | From: See Mara1Jade | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 76.122.53.74
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-25-2010 01:38 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOLOL! I've been back-tracking, and can't find the "nexus" post regarding this ANYWHERE!! : ) SO... to be logical, I would say that the majority have left to assist in the protective blockade of Coruscant. A "skeletal" wing would be left behind, in case firepower was needed on Tatooine or anyplace else the Empire had been hanging about. I do know that the two flagships are either soon to arrive at Coruscant to joine Landarian, or have already gotten there. (Actually, I think they're there.) But it seems to me that a great part of the whole kit n' kaboodle are still back in their original blockade positions.

Post to reflect about half of the original ships still blockading Tatooine, Sullust, and the planet where the Galactic Library is (can't rmember the name at the moment!), and nothing in space around the Sith worlds. If I ever find the "nexus" post, I'll change it accordingly (if necessary).

This is what we all get for such intermittant posting, LOL!

[ 05-25-2010 01:41 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    De-Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05