my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Important Question for Graysith and Mara1Jade

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Important Question for Graysith and Mara1Jade
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 10-21-2001 03:35 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Guys, maybe I've been out of the loop, but I've got two questions actually:

1. What's the Nar Khelba?

2. Are Cella and Jeroc supposed to know about it?

It would be helpful in the extreme if I got some info on this or you directed me somewhere where I could read up on it.

--------------------

"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.133.81.55
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 10-21-2001 04:50 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check the thread with Terrin and Galen. There are many more specifics on the Nar Khelba in it. Secondly, Jeroc and Cella should both know about it because Erik has told them. We didn't actually write that conversation out, but I would assume he would have when he told them that they were meeting up with Terrin's fleet on K'eel Doba and and that Terrin had some sort of lead (aka the Nar Khelba).

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.157.210
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 10-21-2001 05:24 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yeah. All that is in the "To the Other Side of the Universe" thread in the Complete Star Wars Universe...

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.157.210
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-21-2001 07:29 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, Rogue!

The Nar Khelba is something that was "created" waaaaayyyyyy early in the background story/threads that Galen and I have been involved in for over a year. This is a purely imaginary item (as far as I am aware) made up by the author of the character Sorben Tarnus.

(Let me interject here that carrying over from the summer/fall of 2000 I have written permission to use his characters; thus my use of Sorben Tarnus in the beginning of the
"Stranger Than Fiction" thread. But, since he was a primary character, I cannot kill him.)

OK~ Nar Khelba is crystal which, when placed in a lightsaber, will kill the "essence" or "soul" of the jedi/dark user whose body is killed by the lightsaber containing it. No more blue ghostly images coming back to hand out timely advice to the living!

[ 10-21-2001 07:31 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.204.187
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 10-22-2001 06:29 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the help Since that convo wasn't written out, I wasn't sure if good ole J&C should know about it...but I foresee some very interesting conversations between the two on that topic...

--------------------

"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.145.36.115

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05