my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » ALL RPers PLEASE READ!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: ALL RPers PLEASE READ!!!
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-28-2001 10:37 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, guys! Now it's my turn to apologize. I have been kinda outta the loop, and probably will be until after September 16th or 17th. (I'm subbing for a teacher who left me only a basic glimmer of what she wants done in her absence, and basically I'm doing a "new teacher" thing.) So my days are shot, my nights are worse, and weekends I just want to curl up and die but I can't.

Plus I've gone back to taekwondo. Hehe... Chosen Daughter has to keep in shape and all that... *grins*

So the brain is fried, and the bod is toast...

Anyhoo, I'll try to write my due posts FRIDAY night, ok? JUST HOLD THE FORT WHERE IT IS NOW!

Hehehe... such an idea I am working on...

*whistles innocently*

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.192.29
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 08-30-2001 06:09 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Will do, Graysith! Believe me, I know what it's like to be incredibly bogged down, even though I'm nowhere near having a "real job". Hey, sometimes being a student is tough enough. We look forward eagerly to your next post, whenever it comes!

By the way...I sense that the paths of all our characters are going to meet, and soon. Where is this going to occur and what thread should we post it in? Just a lil curious...

[ 08-30-2001 06:14 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Rogue Angel ]

--------------------

"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.198.58
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-30-2001 06:30 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm... good question, Rogue! It is beginning to get a tad wee exciting around here isn't it, what with three different forums active and all destined to converge!

Lessee... Erik is coming into play, so he can leap over into...

???

Ummm... a further "lessee" is in order: Graysith is chasing after Terrin's fleet, seeking Galen. Since she has Shayla, and most people are out to find Shayla, why doesn't everyone eventually leap into the forum where Graysith and Shayla currently are? That makes sense. Ie: everyone is seeking us, so join us here.

So I'll make certain Yaoksi flexes his formidable piloting skills and makes the leap. I think what might help continuity would be a "double post." That is to say, make a final post (for example, the fact of finally "discovering" Gray's ship; something along that line) in the forum and thread you are currently in, and then paste and copy that thread into the forum where Gray and Shayla are. Then go from there.

I PROMISE I'm going to put in a short condensation of the current storyline and their imminent convergence, just as a refresher for everyone here and as "background reading" for newbies to the RP forums.

[ 08-30-2001 06:32 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.204.214
Erik Kartan

Corellian Info Smuggler and Pilot

Member # 129

posted 08-30-2001 07:37 PM     Profile for Erik Kartan   Author's Homepage   Email Erik Kartan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Erik will jump into the ummm...errr...thread with Yaoksi and Cella first. Yeah, yeah. That's it.

--------------------

Hey! Where's my A-wing?!
My heart is broken....sweet sleep my Dark Angel... Evanescence, "My Heart is Broken"

Posts: 447 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Aug 2001  |  Logged: 65.80.104.221
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 08-31-2001 07:13 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great idea, Graysith! I knew I could count on you to walk us through the "sticky stuff" *grins*

--------------------

"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.134.208.132
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 09-20-2001 08:50 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*dies of boredom*

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.104.250
Terrin Danner

Exceptional Salesman turned Really Nice Guy

Member # 110

posted 09-22-2001 04:25 PM     Profile for Terrin Danner   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin Danner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
PSST! I just opened a new thread "To the Other Side of the Universe" for Terrin and company. Ambria was getting waaaay too long!

--------------------

"Where's the horns, flyboy?"
~~Galen
It is a far greater thing to live a life with purpose and risk death than to simply live.~~CMH

Posts: 1193 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 65.80.105.168
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 09-22-2001 05:52 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kewl beanz, Babe...

Whither thou goest...! (heh)

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1462 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.199.168
Terrin Danner

Exceptional Salesman turned Really Nice Guy

Member # 110

posted 09-24-2001 01:03 PM     Profile for Terrin Danner   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin Danner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh. The saga continues...

--------------------

"Where's the horns, flyboy?"
~~Galen
It is a far greater thing to live a life with purpose and risk death than to simply live.~~CMH

Posts: 1193 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 139.62.161.207

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05