my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Return of Rogue Angel!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Return of Rogue Angel!
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 07-23-2001 05:30 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm back from my vacation to Taiwan! I spent time with my relatives and basically just relaxed--it was great. A BIG thanks and hug to Mara for taking over Cella in the Praxeum. Mara, you've done a great job, and I couldn't ask for more! Will you do me a small favor and continue writing for Cella for a little longer so I can reacquaint myself with the storyline? I'll be back RP'ing shortly as soon as I get caught up.

--------------------

"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.207.137
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 07-23-2001 06:38 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome Back

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.160.241.3
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 07-23-2001 10:37 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome back Tina, glad to see you! I'll be glad to write a couple of posts more for Cella til you get back in with the story, just OCC or post here or something when you are ready to take her back.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.156.106
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 07-25-2001 02:22 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, you didn't have to wait too long, Mara. I'm ready to "take back" my favorite alter ego now and you should see my first new post there soon. A big thanks again for filling in for me. You did a great job--Cella is just as I remember her!

--------------------

"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.137.88.54
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 07-25-2001 02:37 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Glad I kept her in character for you. I really enjoyed writing her, as her personality doesn't seem to be all that different from Shayla's (under normal circumstances which she is definitely NOT in at the moment).

She's all yours. Again, thanks for the opportunity to write Cella, it was a challenge fitting into a character that wasn't mine.

--------------------

~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.105.58
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 07-26-2001 11:36 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry that I haven't been writing, I've been busy this week, and my next post as Actar is a werd one so I gotta bein the right mood, and I haven't been in that mood, and to add to it I started reading books again this week

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.161.228.96
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 07-28-2001 09:30 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
S'ok Ani. I owe a Shayla post still. Maybe I'll actually go do one now...

--------------------

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.105.73

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05