my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Playing the Name Game

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Playing the Name Game
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 06-01-2001 12:04 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For those of you who are concerned, and might be thrown off, I've registered "Shayla Stargazer Petrolu" so as to avoid any confusion since I will also be righting for Cella.

If I'm writing for Shayla, I'll use her name, and if I'm writing for Tina's character Cella, I'll use Mara1Jade...at least for the time being. I think this will reduce any confusion.

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 65.80.104.194
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-02-2001 08:55 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good idea, and thanks for letting us know.

Neat name, by the way....

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.197.156

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05