my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Just a Couple Reminders

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Just a Couple Reminders
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-26-2001 11:34 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just wanted to remind people about a couple things regarding role play here.

Remember, all forums are "real-time," so characters can leap not only from thread to thread in one forum, but from forum to forum as well. So if anyone wants a little background behind my one character (Galen) go to the "Intermission" thread in SW Universe. In that thread there is a little more about Aelvedaar as well... not much, but it will give you background.

There is waaaay more info regarding her and Graysith and so on, as well as more about Lady Gouyen Chee, in the threads "Great Spectre of Khym Magroo" and "Gates of Kha'Har Naga," if anyone is even more interested and likes to read...!

Also, people, don't forget to post your character descriptions! The majority have; they're good ones! But this is helpful to the others in rp, so we have an idea of who we are responding to... not to mention how we should respond!

That is all...!

((hehehe))

------------------
[monger=000FFF,FFF000]"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"[/monger]

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Graysith on May 26, 2001]

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.104.22

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05