my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Attention

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Attention
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 05-21-2001 10:43 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As of 5/27, I'll be leaving for a very extended vacation (on the order of 2 months) during which I will be out of the country. I probably won't have Internet access, so I need someone to do me a huge favor and take over the character of Cella in the Praxeum. Whoever is interested, please reply and I'll give you a formal permission.

------------------
"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.205.7
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 05-22-2001 12:05 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you can give me details on Cella (personality, where you want her character to go, etc.) I might be able to accomadate you...

------------------
If the wind no longer calls you, it is time to see if you have forgotten your name...

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.104.184
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 05-23-2001 06:37 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Her basic description is posted in Character Descriptions...I really wanted her to move more toward self-reliance and realizing her own merits as a Jedi since she tends to discredit herself. I also wanted her to get romantically involved with Jeroc but I don't know what Blake will think about that

Mara, I know you're a good role-player, so I give you permission to write for Cella. If you eventually decide not to, that's fine, but I wanted to go ahead and give you permission.

------------------

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.199.44
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 05-23-2001 08:40 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, I'll check out the Cella description in the character descriptions. I want to make sure not to take her out of the plan that you have for her

------------------
If the wind no longer calls you, it is time to see if you have forgotten your name...

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.105.121
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 05-25-2001 12:57 AM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks, that's considerate of you, Mara

------------------

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.199.13
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-25-2001 05:44 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am pleased to hear the character will continue in your absence! I wish you the best on your vacation, have a great time, be safe, and return to us!

Thank you for taking care of this matter on your own, people!

------------------
[monger=000FFF,FFF000]"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"[/monger]

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.206.188

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05