my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Where are all our RPG posters???

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Where are all our RPG posters???
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 05-15-2001 11:23 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ummm...our RPG is going to go NOWHERE if only a few people keep carrying the story. We have characters that need to post and haven't, so I think at this point we are at a standstill.

Please come back and post!!! I realize some of us have a life, but you have to finish something once you start it!

------------------
If the wind no longer calls you, it is time to see if you have forgotten your name...

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.104.184
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 05-15-2001 02:59 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blake is the one not posting. I heard he got a girlfriend, he's pussy whipped.

------------------
- Anakin
Head Administrator - Bow to me!

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.154.118.56
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 05-15-2001 04:44 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
God people if you'd fuckin read the post I put in the Praxeum you'd see that I've been busy with the play lately!!!!!! I've lost a lot of sleep this week and I can hardly think in my school studies. I'll try to make a post tonite but I'm not promosing anything because I have a big ass project due this week and another one due next week along with one I have to turn in for a late grade.

SO I cannot help that I haven't been posting. I gave all rights to my characters right now over to Tina for whenever she gets on...

And YES I DO have a g/f now but that won't affect anything anyways. School's gonna be out in 2 weeks anyways...and I won't have to sneak on the net anymore.

As I said before I'm sorry......

------------------
[monger=ff0000,ffff00]I'm from the Lou and I'm proud...[/monger]

BobPalpatine
Holonet Admin

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.51.254
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 05-15-2001 07:52 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blake's got a girlfriend? Wow, guys must be scarce up in the Lou J/K, but I made the last post and kinda wanted somebody else to pick up the story. Gonna go make a post now...

------------------
"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.163.44.239
Cella Poliani

Member # 115

posted 05-15-2001 08:16 PM     Profile for Cella Poliani   Author's Homepage   Email Cella Poliani     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anakin, this would be a GREAT time for you to bring your character in. And Graysith, where are you? At this point in the story, you're with Jeroc, so we desperately need you to post.
Posts: 76 | From: see Rogue Angel | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 172.163.44.239
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 05-15-2001 10:30 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Notice: I did not include any original names in the post. Those were added later. I was referring to more than one person, and I'll leave it at that. Don't bite my head off.

------------------
If the wind no longer calls you, it is time to see if you have forgotten your name...

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Mara1Jade on May 15, 2001]

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.104.184
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 05-16-2001 02:48 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, that was all me Mara's innocent. If there's any head-biting to be done, do it to me.

------------------
"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 216.229.214.60

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05