my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » A New Admin!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: A New Admin!
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-14-2000 11:09 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you, DW, for the vote of confidence you have given me in choosing me to run your RP boards. I do wish it were under different circumstances, however.

To all new peeps: welcome to the RP Boards and the Holonet! Within these forums we give our imaginations free rein. Stories are developed from post to post; only registered characters may post in the threads. (Only moderators and administrators can close threads, by the way.) All forums are "real-time;" for example, the actions taking place in the Jedi Academy are happening in the same timeframe as are the actions in the Sith Temple.

If you're wondering about any rules, just adhere to the timeline. Register your character. Nothing obscene or blatantly adult in nature will be allowed; this is a public site, folks. I suggest all newcomers pick any forum, enter into it, choose a thread, and read. You will catch on to how the posting works. You can write in either first or third person, whatever you feel most comfortable with.

The most important rule of all, one each and every RPer MUST stringently adhere to: HAVE FUN!

If you have any further questions, feel free to email either myself or Ani.

Let the games continue!

------------------
[monger=000FFF,FFF000]"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"[/monger]

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Graysith on December 14, 2000]

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 209.255.158.176

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05