my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Calling For A Vote Of No Confidence

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Calling For A Vote Of No Confidence
Gravin Dark

Member # 48

posted 11-18-2000 01:47 AM     Profile for Gravin Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Gravin Dark     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What a great electoral system the good ol US of A has, don'tcha agree?

Anyway, I will be leaving the boards for a few months starting 11-21-00 (Holidays, no comp) I shall try to post before then. If I do not, I am giving the player of Sorben Tarnus (AKA Scotty 2 Hotty)to post for Gravin Dark and Jacko Kragar. He may NOT post for Grimson. Cause she's gonna get you Mister Tarnus. ;-)

So , catch you guys later. Peace out! If I don't manage to post, SORRY! I'll try though before giving Mister "Hotty" control of my characters.

Oh yeah! Happy Holidays!

AGD (Gravin Dark)

Posts: 29 | From: | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 206.228.214.220
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 11-18-2000 02:05 AM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have a happy and wonderful holidays. I hope they arre exciting and such. Hope to see you again when you get back though! Take care.

------------------
Darth Wicked

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 63.227.63.19
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-18-2000 10:02 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mr. Dark! To repeat the sentiment, have a great holiday, and enjoy your stay with your dad. Travel safely and come back safe and sound.

While Scott writes well, no one does the "Dark Shuffle" like you; I'll miss it. (kekeke) But thanks for letting him continue in your behalf.

I really hope you post before you go, as I'm kinda sitting waiting to hear a reply from you on H'grin... *chuckles*

Anyway, don't forget us, and take care!

------------------
[monger=000FFF,FFF000]"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"[/monger]

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 209.255.158.117
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 11-18-2000 10:05 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Crosses arms, lower lip protruding

Ex-CUUUUSE me, Grimson, but you most assuredly will NOT "get" Mr. Sorben Tarnus! Not if I have any say in the matter!

------------------
[monger=000FFF,FF0000]"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."[/monger]

Posts: 1455 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 209.255.158.117
Sorben Tarnus

Former Top-Dog Bounty Hunter, Now 3rd-In-Charge of the Galaxy

Member # 44

posted 11-20-2000 10:56 AM     Profile for Sorben Tarnus   Author's Homepage   Email Sorben Tarnus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the confidence friend. =-) I'll do my best not to play them out of character for you. You will be missed over the holidays . Have a *clears throat* "good" one. I'll chat ya later!

-Scott

------------------
I am not a droid

Posts: 380 | From: | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 206.228.214.87
San Destine

Member # 0

posted 11-20-2000 10:59 AM     Profile for San Destine   Email San Destine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Feel the love yet? *LOL*

Happy Holidays !

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 206.228.214.87
Gravin Dark

Member # 48

posted 11-30-2000 12:37 AM     Profile for Gravin Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Gravin Dark     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I REALLY mean it Sorben! You can post for my characters. I just noticed things are a little slow but I suppose thats to be expected with the holidays/ work/ school and all.

Anyways, I'm just checking up on you guys to see whats happening and to make sure you haven't "bested " Gravin yet. ;-) I'll be back posting my little hiney off in January. Happy Holidays again to all! You guys shall be missed. =-( *sniff*

Take care!
AGD (Dark)

Posts: 29 | From: | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 63.16.54.155
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-30-2000 05:45 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Takes a furtive look about... takes a deep breath... bows to Mr. Dark....

Well, all I can say is...

YAHOO! You betcha things are a little slow; I agree it's due to holidays. I am very pleased to hear you will be back posting in January!

By the way, have a great holiday! I look forward to the return of the incomparable Gravin Dark!

Grins... fades into shadows to lurk....

------------------
[monger=000FFF,FFF000]"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"[/monger]

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.192.184
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 11-30-2000 08:11 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ain't Britney Spears hott?

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 204.33.53.219
Dash

Wise Ass

Member # 83

posted 12-08-2000 08:58 PM     Profile for Dash   Author's Homepage   Email Dash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah she is

------------------
Dash Rendar Is not dead!!!!

Posts: 288 | From: Hell | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 172.138.70.23

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05