my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » All Read, Especially Logan

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: All Read, Especially Logan
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-10-2000 05:24 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You all know what this post refers to. I think by now Logan has been informed as to the "general rules and by-ways" of RP-ing. Basically: expect twists and turns. This is not, and I repeat NOT collaborative fanfic!

(still think that might be an idea for another forum, Ani!)

Anyway, the point I would like to remind all concerning this latest little incident is this: Please everyone, remember these are public boards. We want people to come join us. They won't if they see constant bickering. If you have a complaint, email a moderator. That's why we're here. Or try to solve the difficulty via a private email to the person you have a problem with. The boards should not be the place to vent anger and frustration. That only makes us look bad.

------------------
"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Graysith on September 10, 2000]

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.199.57
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 09-10-2000 05:31 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We have this forum, it's the Anonymous Board....VENT YOUR ANGER THERE ANONYMOUSLY, my god you're letting that forum go to waste. But I am tired of the bickering, very tired of it. If someone has a problem with another member they need to tell either the person they don't like or a Moderator (via email), or me. My email address is in every post that I post, it's not hard to find...

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.175.99

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05