my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Has my role playing died....?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Has my role playing died....?
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 09-08-2000 01:36 AM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've noticed, a story got going and I had something to do with it. And so I posted and now it's completely dead. Heh, did I do it or did I miss something?
o_O
O_o

Story has a lot of potential....

------------------
Darth Wicked

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 63.227.125.35
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-08-2000 07:05 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are you referring to the thread in the Jedi Praxeum? *shrugs*

I dunno, but I've been reading, and am waiting to see what develops. I wanna see if you're doing what I THINK you're doing!

------------------
"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 209.255.158.170
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 09-08-2000 07:13 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm still in the one, just haven't posted in it yet, I will tonight (I hope) but please get some more role players cause we only have a few and it gets boring...

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.44.175
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-08-2000 07:51 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ani, we may be heading your way, but I won't tell you when... or rather, we'll be scoping out Khar Delba again sometime...

------------------
"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.206.213
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 09-08-2000 07:59 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Give me a good clean hour with lots interruptions and I'll give ya two paragraphs at best....

*Telephone interruptions that is...

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.44.175

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05