my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Allowances for the Jedi Praxeum

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Allowances for the Jedi Praxeum
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 08-04-2000 06:47 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*clears throat* I hereby give Jeroc Mahoy and Logan Murroe permission to use the characters I have created for the Jedi Praxeum RP, Cella Poliani and Akinnai, and write action for them as they see fit. If anyone else would like to use my characters, they can contact me at the email address shown in my profile to ask me for permission. That's all.

------------------
"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Rogue Angel on August 06, 2000]

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.197.187
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-04-2000 11:27 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well when speaking in plural, as in more than one character, please specify ALL characters. Thank you.

-Darth Wicked

------------------
And saith unto him; 'All these things will I give thee if you will fall down and worship me...'

[monger=FF0000,FFFF00]Role Playing Administrator[/monger]

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 63.227.124.154
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 08-06-2000 12:06 AM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, Wicked, I changed it.

------------------
"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.198.161
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-06-2000 12:49 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry to make you do that, I just honestly had no clue who your characters where. Thank you very much for changing it. Sorry again.

-Darth Wicked

------------------
And saith unto him; 'All these things will I give thee if you will fall down and worship me...'

[monger=FF0000,FFFF00]Role Playing Administrator[/monger]

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 152.163.207.206

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05