my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » For future reference...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: For future reference...
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-03-2000 11:32 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For Future Reference please, if you have more than one character and you are giving permissions for all of them or more than one, post them all in one topic to keep from clutter. It will make things a little easier for me. Thanks guys. Sorry for any trouble once more.

-Darth Wicked

------------------
And saith unto him; 'All these things will I give thee if you will fall down and worship me...'

[monger=FF0000,FFFF00]Role Playing Administrator[/monger]

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 63.227.126.216
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-04-2000 12:12 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, and will do, sorry. Along this line then, as ((I)) am the three characters Graysith, Galen and Aelvedaar, it therefore goes without saying that each of these characters may post action/feeling/words for any of the other two... ((Hmmm... formal declaration of myself for myself... kekeke!))

------------------
"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"
--Graysith, Chosen Daughter of the Sith

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.200.24
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-04-2000 12:33 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No need to appologize. I did not specify this until after you had done so. Thank you.

-Darth Wicked

------------------
And saith unto him; 'All these things will I give thee if you will fall down and worship me...'

[monger=FF0000,FFFF00]Role Playing Administrator[/monger]

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 152.163.206.208

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05