my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Hutt space is no place for a guy like me.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Hutt space is no place for a guy like me.
Capt. OBVIOUS

Member # 465

posted 06-26-2007 03:50 PM     Profile for Capt. OBVIOUS   Author's Homepage   Email Capt. OBVIOUS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
(((OOC: Last time I posted I was in a cantina on Nar Shadda, so I'm taking it from there... Thanks!)))

Stranded... Months had passed without much promise of gaining passage off this kriffing planet with the small amount of cred chips left between OOTEE and I. After Jebbua DaHutt crashed the Shimmering Scimitar, a ship that belonged to some Jedi named Dash Kelderon, OOTEE and I hopped on board a ship with some charismatic guy on a wild mission to god know where. OOTEE and I OBVIOUSLY made the wrong decision in coming here, as we were abandoned just moments after entering the cantina.

Sleeping in the streets, like so many of the inebriated patrons of the many cantinas located in this residential area, OOTEE and I have grown very weary from constantly being on guard for any dangers that lurk in the dark allyways where we slept.

OOTEE kept himself busy scavenging what he could from trash heaps and dumpsters. Always trying to create things out of junk that one was. But without proper tools, the little Jawa could not create anything of much use. The only thing useful he has made in the months past was a thermal heater. Which was very fortunate for us as the nights can be very chilly here.

For some reason beyond my comprehension it never even occurred to me that we could stow away on a transport out of here. It was almost too OBVIOUS a solution.

I made plans that very evening with OOTEE for gaining passage aboard a spacecraft with unknown origins and an unknown destination that had pulled into port just a few days ago...

--------------------

The Doctor said my nose wouldn't bleed so much if I keep my finger out of there.

Posts: 50 | From: Anywhere something OBVIOUS needs to be pointed out! | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.248.92
DINK the Wonder JAWA

Member # 438

posted 06-26-2007 05:48 PM     Profile for DINK the Wonder JAWA   Author's Homepage   Email DINK the Wonder JAWA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know what's hard? Living with a guy who doesn't even call you by your proper name. Or even your nickname. I much prefer Dink to OOTEE.

Capt. Obvious told me of his plans that very night.

I can't believe that idiot just thought of it now. I've been trying to tell him we should stow away on a ship for at least 3 standard months now. What did he think I was saying when I pointed excitedly to every ship that departed? What an idiot. But he seems like a caring person. He certainly tries hard to take care of me.

I shook my head excitedly up and down in a "yes" motion. I then pointed to all my recent creations that I have been working on. I was not about to leave them behind. One of them in particular just needed a few more parts to become fully operational. An Emitter lens, a power pack, and most importantly a trigger. Those items I was sure to find at our next destination. Wherever that is...

With the help of Capt. Obvious I packed up my collection of seemingly useless junk. Seemingly useless to the untrained eye. In reality, each and every one of these incomplete masterpieces served a greater purpose, I just needed to finish them.

We stalked from shadow to shadow all the way to docking bay 7. Hopefully no one saw us. But this is Hutt territory, and I'm sure not a single person can even go the the 'fresher without some powerful crime lord knowing about it. This was definately a risky move.

As luck would have it, there were no guards watching the ship. Only the security cameras, and I had just the device for disrupting them. I reached into a large sac and produced a device. Looking rather like a gear shifter from a swoop bike, I had modified it to emit a static charge. It should disable the camera system for about 10 seconds. Barely enough time to enter the ship.

"Ootiini" I said, which meant let's go. Capt. Obvious seemed to understand. I pressed the activation button, and began to run. I ran as fast as I could, but it wasn't going to be enough. Capt. Obvious grabbed me by the arm and dragged me and my large sac along with him.

Just like a good holo-drama, we made it with 1 second to spare. Now we just needed a place to hide.

The cargo room of the ship was small, and full of plastic containers. We took refuge in there. Trying to keep well out of the line of site for anyone who may come checking on the cargo.

And there we waited...

--------------------

DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-DINK, Dink-dink-dink-dink....

Posts: 32 | From: Following DASH's every move | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.248.92
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 07-17-2007 12:07 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why did I come here again? I thought to myself as I exited the third cantina that night.

oh yeah that's right to see if I could pick anything up on a friend.

It had seemed like years but in fact it had only been a couple of months or so since I had started to look for Dash. Something was serouisly wrong. It wasn't like him to disappear for this long I could barely feel him in the force. I could remeber what Alexis said when she asked me to go looking for him.

Please Jebbua. Something is wrong I just know it.

"Well this place is a no go." I muttered to myself. I headed back to the spaceport where I had "borrowed" a ship to search backwater planets such as Nar Shadda.

"I guess I'll try Tatoonie and then I'm heading home."

[ 07-17-2007 12:08 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jebbua Dahutt ]

--------------------

My characters- Jebbua Dahutt, Alexis Dahutt, and Jurrsk Balck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything that has an ending has a beginning.

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 70.243.176.23
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 09-28-2007 11:39 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
as I walked towards the ship i felt something. something familiar. I stopped and concentrated, but there were too many people around. I tried following the source to a hanger, but the secruity system was up and prevented me from going.

I shrugged off the feeling and continued towards my ship. I quickly got the ship space borne and stopped the ship. I sat in my ship and just stared into space.

"Dash where are you?"

I checked the comm and turned it on seeing of anybody was broadcasting on it. after a couple of minutes my eyes lids started to drop. my last thoughts before sleep took me was of my sister and her baby together with Dash. I smiled as i fell asleep.

--------------------

My characters- Jebbua Dahutt, Alexis Dahutt, and Jurrsk Balck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything that has an ending has a beginning.

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 70.243.176.23

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e