my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Down in the Trenches

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Down in the Trenches
Cardissa's Clan

Broken Back Button

Member # 750

posted 08-29-2006 10:02 PM     Profile for Cardissa's Clan   Author's Homepage   Email Cardissa's Clan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
(((OCC: This thread continues from Aelly Ssyn's sudden disappearance in the thread Dark Star, Black Sun in this same forum.)))

Somewhere deep in the recesses of some dark and dismal quarters well beyond the surface of a planet, a squad of zealous guards protected their prey: one Falleen female enclosed in a small, barely lit cell. Her cell was 10 foot by 10 foot, and on its back wall was a durasteel cot covered with a rather thin matress. She had been provided a shabby blanket to cover herself with as well.

The cell had no windows and smooth duracrete walls. It was perfectly rectangular, and the single opening in or out was a thick durasteel sliding door. Food was provided through a small slit within the door, once daily, in the form of a meager bowl of some half-liquid, half-solid ration and a disposable carton of water.

The Falleen in question was one Aelly Ssyn, captured by Cardissa Mitra. The reason she was being kept alive? Few knew...

...but there were those. Likewise, the name of Aelly's captor had not been revealed to her. Still, she was being kept alive...

...and would soon find that the pheremones she had once so cleverly used to influence others would not work so handily for her any longer...

[ 08-29-2006 10:07 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Cardissa's Clan ]

--------------------

We only take the orders, we don't make them...

Posts: 7 | From: | Registered: Aug 2006  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 09-10-2006 11:12 AM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
She thought she had escaped undetected into the deep dark reaches of space. She thought she was clever enough to keep away from the clutches of the Empire. In fact she had done just that with one exception. She didn’t go completely unnoticed.

Somehow she had been tracked. Perhaps someone turned her in? Maybe one of her own Black Sun members had been offered a reward for her capture? Possibly an undercover bounty hunter had found her? None of these questions had answers at the moment. Aelly did know one thing though. She would do all she could to find out when the time was right.

For now though, she had to figure out what to do with her current condition. She had been locked away in a cell that somewhat reminded her of several places she had sent her own captives. The fact that she had been at least given a blanket and food meant something. It told her that whoever was behind all of this wanted to keep her alive for a reason.

So for now she would remain calm and be patient for any opportunity to present its self to her. She began pondering what had happened to her ships as well as those aboard. Hopefully some of them had escaped and could be contacted later.

--------------------

It's nothing personal. It's just business.

Posts: 97 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5
Cardissa's Clan

Broken Back Button

Member # 750

posted 09-13-2006 08:45 PM     Profile for Cardissa's Clan   Author's Homepage   Email Cardissa's Clan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Eran Leona knew what his job was, and he knew he'd best not fail in accomplishing it. Futhermore, he knew that accomplishing the task could mean something very important to the plans of Mistress Cardissa: quite literally, it could mean the success or failure of her plans.

As Aelly Ssyn waited patiently for any clue as to where she was and why, Eran pondered his moves and his timing. Just when he felt that Aelly had been imprisioned long enough to be willing to speak with him, he decided that it was time. As Aelly sat on her cot, the large, durasteel door of her cell oiled smoothly open, and Eran, a Fierreo with golden skin and crimson hair entered, four well-aligned guards following in his wake. The door closed smoothly behind him, and the Fierreo--one of the few surviving members of his race--turned his deep black eyes intently upon Aelly Ssyn. All of her weapons removed, Eran had no fear of Aelly whatsoever.

What he feared lay far from them.

"Descendent of Xizor," he began, his voice smooth and deep, "Your fate rests in your ability to prove your worth. What are your feelings regarding the New Empire?"

--------------------

Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 09-22-2006 04:33 AM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
“Prove my worth? How do I feel about the New Empire?” Her tone was calm and slippery like the reptile she was. “What does my feeling towards the New Empire have to do with anything?” She looked her interrogator over as well as the guards. She was somewhat impressed with whoever her captor was. They had done their homework. They knew she could be a threat if she had the chance. Sending her 4 guards boosted the level of her ego a bit.

Her deep purple eyes diverted back to the man questioning her. Fine, I’ll play along for now. she thought. “Personally I feel they only have few differences to that of the Old Empire. They still try to control everything at the same time trying to make themselves the ultimate power in the galaxy.” She watched the man’s face as she replied to his question. He just nodded in response however. Not much help in trying to read him.

“So how does my answer tie into my worth? Does your boss regard the Empire in the same way or differently?” She wasn’t going to let them make her feel like some common prisoner. After all, she wasn’t a normal prisoner. She was the head of Black Sun still and she had Xizors blood in her veins. She would remain proud and a force to be reckoned with.

Suddenly something clicked. Something she hadn’t caught at first. Her eyes beamed back at the interrogator. “You didn’t address me by my name. Instead you only referred to my heritage. Why is that? Do you know my name?” She looked him over again. “Tell me your name and maybe we can have a more social able discussion.”

--------------------

Cardissa's Clan

Broken Back Button

Member # 750

posted 09-28-2006 10:08 PM     Profile for Cardissa's Clan   Author's Homepage   Email Cardissa's Clan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Eran didn't hardly blink at any of Aelly's questions. Instead he continued with his own, knowing that he must play his game carefully.

"You say that the Empire is trying to control everything. How else should it be?"

--------------------

Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 09-29-2006 12:01 PM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The golden man ignored her questions, but she knew she had hit a point with him.

"Are you saying you work for the Empire then?"

Her tone remained calm and smooth.

"Let's just say I don't like it that way, and I won't say anything more unless I speak to who ever your boss is."

She sat back against the wall and looked the interrogator and guards over again.

--------------------

Posts: 97 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  Logged: 64.136.49.226
Cardissa's Clan

Broken Back Button

Member # 750

posted 10-09-2006 08:55 PM     Profile for Cardissa's Clan   Author's Homepage   Email Cardissa's Clan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Eran's look hardened. "You are not in a position to make any demands," he growled. "You only get to speak to the boss if you have something valuable to offer."

He paused then, considering at least dangling the smallest bit of a response to one of her questions, at least.

"The Imperials are all fools," he then said, his look smouldering. "I am not a friend of to them." He paused, his dark eyes locking on Aelly Ssyn. "And neither are you, Heir of Xizor...

...and former Mistress of the Black Sun."

[ 10-09-2006 08:56 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Cardissa's Clan ]

--------------------

Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 10-14-2006 05:34 AM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"You are correct in your statement. I'm not affraid of the Empire. As for having something to offer. You know who I am and what I'm part of. Isn't that enough?"

She stared back at her interrogator.

"I have access to vast amounts of various resources all over the galaxy. Though I admit my corporation is still in the works it has grown almost in size to that of Xizor's."

--------------------

Cardissa's Clan

Broken Back Button

Member # 750

posted 11-02-2006 09:45 PM     Profile for Cardissa's Clan   Author's Homepage   Email Cardissa's Clan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Yes," Eran replied, smiling very thinly. "So now the question is, how important is your access to a wide array of resources in comparison to the destruction of that which you hate so very much?"

--------------------

Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 12-03-2006 02:25 PM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"That's part of what my resources are used for. While others are merely for financial gains." She replied as she looked over the golden man once more.

--------------------

Posts: 97 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.6
Cardissa's Clan

Broken Back Button

Member # 750

posted 01-14-2007 05:15 PM     Profile for Cardissa's Clan   Author's Homepage   Email Cardissa's Clan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Eran's eyes pinned Aelly. "The destruction of the Empire should mean everything!" he growled. "And you and my boss are not so different; relatives of grand destinies dating back decades."

Eran paused, arching a brow at Aelly Ssyn. "Would you like to meet your captor and discuss your destiny with an open mind...

...or would you prefer rotting here insstead? I do believe she would like to meet you, after all..."

--------------------

Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 02-09-2007 06:56 PM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aelly let out a laugh which to the guards and her interrogator seemed odd. "Of course the destruction of the Empire is everything my dear. Believe me when I tell you that if I had the means to do so it would have already been done."

She relaxed for a moment and pondered what the golden man had said. He mentioned that both her captor and herself were tied to past destinies. This I must see for myself "Yes of course I would like to meet my captor. Lead on my good man."

--------------------

Cardissa's Clan

Broken Back Button

Member # 750

posted 02-18-2007 03:05 PM     Profile for Cardissa's Clan   Author's Homepage   Email Cardissa's Clan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Eran smiled darkly. "Very well, Descendent of Xizor. Now we shall see if she in turn would like to meet you," he commented coolly, bowing stiffly and departing out of the cell entirely to leave Aelly Ssyn to her own thoughts.

But Aelly Ssyn did not have to wait long; in only a few minutes Eran returned with a squad of gaurds fully armed with strong blasters, who approached and surrounded her, a couple coming close enough to bind her hands behind her back.

"You will follow, or this will end now," Eran commanded, waiting to see what moves Aelly Ssyn would make next as the guards stood waiting for his command before moving further.

--------------------

Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 03-28-2007 07:49 PM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aelly pondered who has been able to capture her, as well as wondering what exactly they wanted from her. Another thought, however, was constaantly in her mind. How to get out of here, she thought.

Before long the golden man returned with more guards. Aelly noted the blasters the guards carried and refrained from any foolish acts. So she went along with letting them bind her hands.

Looking at her interrogator with a slight smile that said I'm enjoying your little game she nodded. "I guess I'm all dressed up for my meeting." As she spoke she held her hands out to one side from behind her gesturing that the binders were jewelry instead.

--------------------

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e