my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Drifter among the stars

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Drifter among the stars
Flac

Space Cowboy

Member # 376

posted 04-27-2003 10:39 AM     Profile for Flac   Author's Homepage   Email Flac     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Flac sat drifting pointlessly through the stars, finaly back aboard tamerak, lost in a random stampead of thought.
When are you goign to get over this you dolt? Youve been wandering pointlessly for to long, find direction...

But i left her! i said i would help her, and i left... God, im such a moron

Well, i know, ive told you that on several occations, glad your finaly listning to me

HEY! non of your lip! im not in the mood...

Fine fine...

Suddenly his eyes opened and he tapped in a random coordinate on his panal. "well, when all else fails, go somewhere to get drunk right?... Yep, i totaly agree...good plan flac"

a slight chuckle escaped from his lips and he sat back in his chair. "now all i got to do is actauly get there without this piece of junk exploding on me..."

--------------------

"Faster then a jedi pulls a rabit out of his hat"
---Flac

Posts: 108 | From: Where ever the wind blows | Registered: Oct 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.223
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-26-2003 12:53 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
((OOC: Coming from Searching for Facts in this very forum is Lumbia Whitfield, who is now on Spira))

Walking out of the large Ataria Island spaceport, he headed into the various locations that he could find shelter in. Taking the information into his datapad, he began with his search. Walking down the the small community he looked upon his datapad hologram map of the planet, showing the northen & western cliffs and the eastern beaches.

He'd have to make a descion which would be the most secluded and best place for his meditative reservation, which wouldn't involve any disruptions from outward forces.

The best idea would be one of the beaches, which hold less population then the cliffs that brandish the gambling lifestyle.

Heading off to his chosen reservation, he placed the datapad back into his cloak. Placing his hood on as he drifted through the varies communties until he came to his destination. Putting up camp, he took his stance of meditation, where his mind submitted to the ways of the Force.

Soon, his destiny would be found through his self-study and he would hope for it to bring great things not only to himself, but to others.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-26-2003 05:18 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awakening from his meditation, he watched on with weary eyes that sky lit with all it's brilliance. That moon of majestic features shining down on the population of Spira with a smile of love and compassion. It was a night to remember and it was only the beginning of numerous ones to come.

From the labor he would take on this planet, it would be a number of weeks until his vacation came to an end.

Reaching into the bag he took from the ship, taking the cased Adegan crystals, power cell, concave disk, dimertis curcitry, comm wiring, buttons, siwtch, superconductor, recharger port, a parabolic high-energy flux aperature and an old "Jedi Archive" book.

Crossing his legs he placed them out on the sand, he stared into the book hours at a time. He would have to understand what a Jedi is before he took the big desicion in throwing himself into the very world of a Knight.

He understand justice, he understand all those elements of emotion and moral, but he did not know what the life was as a Jedi. Where one gave up all he knew previously, and submitted himself to the Force. An object that one could not see visually without the work of a force sensative, but it was all around him.

Though he knew how to use the force, he didn't know it. Even when he called it a companion, he still felt as though it was somehow a tool.

After finish a bit of studying, he took rest while the sun came and gone again. Placed in a meditative stance on the floor of the beach. He continued this trance, working on charging the power cell and was not set to awake from this trance until he had finished.

[ 05-26-2003 07:36 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-26-2003 10:39 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Opening his eyes from his trance, he absorbed the beautiful sunset before him. Staring into it's magnificent specter for a little over a minute before he took a stand and headed over to the small area with wood that was used for starting fires when it became cool in the night.

Reaching into his bag, he took out a simple peach, harvested on the planet of Naboo. Walking back over to the powercell, he sat, eating away at the nutrious and tasteful fruit. Leaning back and taking rest for a moment of time while he continued to drill away at the food, thinking more on the tool and what was next.

He'd soon though have to take a bath, hence the smell he had caught from sniff of the air. When he did finish, he did as he thought, after taking his clothes off. Jumping into the ocean that seperated this island from the others, he bathed. Cleansing himself from head to toe, he exited the water and placed back on his clothes.

"I must get back to work," He thought aloud, as he sat back down before all of his items. Placing them in a semi-circle around him. Taking in the presence of every item seperately into himself with the help of his friend, the Force.

After he finished that the night had blossomed once more above, sending a shivering cool about him. Taking a few rags that he managed to pack in his bag he fell in a deep sleep, dreaming only of how his lightsaber would look like.

Yet this was all programmed, apart of the training to find his destiny. If he could past his own self test, he would know exactly what his destiny was. But until then, the procedures would have to go as the book told him in the beginning of all of this.

[ 05-26-2003 10:41 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-27-2003 11:08 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Waking to the sun burning brightly above, he immeditately scan the area for any intruders. It was after that he took his eyes down onto the sight which seemed like a jumble of mechanical items, but were really elements of a lightsaber. Sighing, he took his mind from all things and began with a concentrative procedure. Putting one leg over the other in a seating position, he began melding the pieces together as he had seen it in his dream.

Piecing every part together as though they were grown to be a lightsaber. When finishing this part,it had drawn to dust and the cool breeze began to set in. Placing the lightsaber hilt before him, he placed himself in a trance. Allowing the force to penetrate him and all things around him as he beckoned it as a friend in help on the coming issue.

His eyes closed as he concentrated, he began manipulating matter sufficiently to meld the part and forge the weapon to perfection. Opening his eyes to the moon above, he reached for his lightsaber before him. Pulling himself up to a stand, he flicked the blade on with all it's radiance ripping through the cool, dark night of Spira.

Staring into the blue light of the saber, he lifted it with the assistance of the Force. It hovering before him, his mind being placed into a concentrated state as he bathing the lightsaber with the Force, giving it a subtle transformation so the energy could flow thorought from the power cell.

Smiling as he stared into his left palm, while with his right he attached a ring to to the saber and placed it on his belt, his mind wandering back to the one question he was to awnser.

"Decide whether it is the life of a Jedi or that of the adventurer which you seek."

In his heart he knew, and it was...

....before he could reveal it to his brain, he dashed off with the bag in hand and a saber at his belt. Reaching the Space-port, where he gave the men credits for a ticket and was off the planet.

Heading back to Tatooine, while he rested the whole hyperspace ride.

((OOC: Watch as Lumbia is back on the road, heading off in space, where he believes he is going back to Tatooine, but you'll have to follow to find out what really happens))

[ 05-27-2003 11:54 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e