my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » "Emissary" One More Time.... (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: "Emissary" One More Time....
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:04 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: The original "Emissary" thread had been deleted by its author on 4-13-03. In order to preserve the integrity of the storyline, it is being re-posted administratively (ie: under the admin's userid) up to where the absence of the characters impacts future story development too greatly. This will then be the "new" Kamino thread, thank you.))

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:07 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-09-2003 04:42 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((OOC: From 'A Civilization Stirs' from CSWU, this is the new Kamino thread... Thank you...))

"Anarchy had been averted, for the savior has arrived..." Lord Elnas greeted his Cabinet...

Tyberius took a short range shuttle to the city, nearest to the Endeavor...

This was, not by chance alone, the city inhabited by the Congress of Guardians...

Tyberius was met by a slender, yet shorter Kaminoan than that he had met so long ago...

He was led to a room with great capacity, filled with 12 more of these inferior sized Kaminoans...

"Greetings... Emissary..."

[ 03-09-2003 04:48 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Elnas ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:08 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-09-2003 05:06 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And who the hell has a bounty on Galen Danner's head anyway?"

"I don't know..." Cartina said in all honesty, for she did not know who had left that message beacon orbiting K'eel Doba...

She only knew where to drop her off, had she succeeded in the capture...

Cartina wasn't even sure if she truly wanted to pursue anyone, any longer...

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:09 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-09-2003 09:55 PM
Jasyn nodded to Cartina’s reply, not surprised in the least nor doubtful of the fact that she didn’t know who was after Galen. Once more he found himself staring into her brown eyes, unable to let her go as he read the sea of despair in them...
...the sea of despair...

...and loneliness...?

Something deep inside him sought for a voice at that realization, something deep inside that he was all but unaware of, but rather had been merely trying to satiate all along...

...with card-playing and betting and activity and pulling away from others and most certainly with alchol. The only surprise in this Jasyn was now finding was that this loneliness hadn’t been something that had developed overnight, nor had it been something that had developed in response to Terrin’s death and the “break up” of their close-knit circle of friends.

It had been within him all along...

And now with him was this woman, so very strong and independent, who he somehow knew was seeking the very same thing...

...and at this particular moment, she was seeking it from him.

Time all but stood still, and Jasyn suddenly saw within those brown eyes someone whom he suddenly found himself wanting to know, in every detail, as long as it took.

With a steady hand, he reached out once more to lightly brush the remainder of the tears from her eyes, to then cup her chin in his hand once more...

...but not to hold her face steady so that their eyes met. Rather, he pulled her lips to his, kissing her long and full on the lips.

He didn’t want her to cry anymore...

At length he finally removed his lips from hers to again look steadily into her baby browns. ”Tell me what troubles you so," he whispered quietly, ”And stay with me, please...”

[ 03-09-2003 10:01 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jasyn Lancaster ]

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:10 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-09-2003 11:38 PM
The tears were gone...

Within her eyes, in their place, was determination...

What is he talking about?! he's asking me to stay with him?!?! and he asks it with a please??

Cartina could smell the desperation emitting from Jasyn...

Those doubts of bounty hunting moments ago, were no more, as her veins again turned to ice...

Might as well use it to my advantage... The Bounty Hunter in her said...

Cartina returned the kiss,"Why don't we have a chat... about what you like to do..." She said, coming away from the kiss...

She hated the taste of alcohol...

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:12 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-10-2003 12:00 PM
The returned kiss from Cartina was all it took to break lose that damnable flood of testosterone trying to gain Jasyn's attention. Clueless as to any of the bounty hunter's true intentions, he barely heard whatever she had just said to him. In fact, he didn't hear it at all. All he could see in his line of vision were two brown eyes, and a very strong female.

As she started to pull away, he reeled her back in. "Hey, I like where we were," he said, a roguish grin playing about his lips. Then he planted his lips right back on hers...

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:13 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-10-2003 03:47 PM
Who is this guy?? like taking credits from the Empire...

Cartina let Jasyn have his way, no matter how much she wanted out of the embrace...

Cartina's rule of hunting # 5: go to any and all lengths to capture your hit...

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:14 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-10-2003 07:36 PM
Tyberius approached Lord Elnas, the obvious leader...

Facing out onto the turbulent waters below, Lord Elnas continued...

"You have completed our prophecy... we absolve to your decree..." Elnas turned to Tyberius, lowering his head in respect...

The Emissary said nothing, waiting for Elnas to continue...

"Our latest Intel informs there is possible War to befall the Imperials and Sith..."

The surface dwellers cherish their privacy, the Guardians were much the opposite... for thousands of years they have kept tabs on the goingabouts of the Galaxy...

"...it is not admissible to go against our legislation... however, it is stated clearly that only a divine being of manifestation can abridge our boundaries..."

"I am this being..." Tyberius subsequently said, considering his position amongst the big picture...

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:15 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-10-2003 11:53 PM
He won't talk by his own cognition, maybe this will help... after all, he had inferred he knew about Galen... he is loyal, I'll give him that...

At that moment, Cartina took a vile from a pouch at her side...

Stabbing Jasyn's side, the contents were injected into his blood stream...

The effects were instant, as Jasyn fell unconscious...

The truth serum would take over when he awoke in a few hours...

In the meantime, Cartina bounded Jasyn's hands...

Awaiting truths about Galen Danner...

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:16 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-11-2003 10:21 AM
A few hours later...

Jasyn began to drift towards consciousness once more, a little disoriented and confused to say the least. He hadn't a clue what the kriffing hell had happened to him for the moment, but he felt like all the Universe that perhaps he'd been drinking the way the side of his head was aching dully. His side was throbbing like someone had tried to stab him in the side with the prong of a fork, and succeeded.

Dammit, Jasyn, a shoulder being cackled at that. You went and did it again, didn't you buddy? You got drunk and ended up in a bar brawl, and you're so out of it you can't remember a thing that happened. And to think you were trying to break the habit...

Jasyn tried to groan, but his mouth was entirely too dry. Come to think of it, your shoulders are a little tight. Did you get into a good fist fight with someone...?

At that, Jasyn couldn’t help but frown slightly, his eyes still closed tight as he searched deeper in his cranium to pull up the appropriate memories for his current situation. Wonder what happened to that pretty brown-eyed gal you were kissing in the bar... he thought at random, grinning unconsciously at the thought.

Was she here, somewhere...?

And where was here...?

Still confused and definitely disoriented, Jasyn finally decided he'd better open his eyes. Cracking an eye open, Jasyn was puzzled to find the sight of gray ship-decking and the back of a what appeared to be a pilot’s seat. It was really blurry, so maybe he was mistaken...

Musta been a strong drink, whatever it was...

Jasyn shifted to sit up and look around. And then he realized that his side was throbbing a bit, and that his hands had been bound behind his back. Hard to sit up that way, but Jasyn managed, his head swimming as he did so, his mind totally discombobulated.

Wha the...?

[ 03-11-2003 12:56 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jasyn Lancaster ]

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:17 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-11-2003 03:13 PM
Cartina, with her helmet adorned on it's usual resting place atop her head, held onto another vile of serum... just in case this one was less than successful...

True, each vile had its side effects... and if injected too often, it could even lead to death...

Cartina wouldn't be happy until she received any information that would lead her to Galen Danner...

At that moment, Jasyn propped himself up into a sitting posture...

That didn't alarm Cartina as much as the look of confusion she found in his eyes...

Time for another dose...

She injected another vile, this time a little less aggressively as the first...

Jasyn was unconscious...

Cartina waited, yet again...

Only time would tell if he'd ever overcome the induced sleep...

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:18 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-11-2003 06:20 PM
The next time Jasyn woke up, he didn't know left from right or up from down. Wasn't too sure he was really alive anymore either...

...or if he wanted to be, the way he was feeling. He didn't even want to move, or open an eye. So he just groaned, then blurted out the first thing that came to mind in a slurred voice.

"Feel like...Hell..."

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:19 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-11-2003 07:39 PM by Cartina
"What is your full name?"

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:20 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-11-2003 07:50 PM
Jasyn heard the question and, completely oblivious to what he was doing or saying, replied hoarsely. "Jasyn Michael Lancaster."

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:21 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-11-2003 07:54 PM by Cartina
"Do you have green eyes?"

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:22 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-11-2003 07:57 PM
Jasyn shifted a bit, completely unconsciously. "No."

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:23 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-11-2003 08:11 PM by Cartina
"Where might I find Galen Danner?"

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:23 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-11-2003 08:14 PM
"I don't know where she is right now," Jasyn replied simply.

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:24 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-11-2003 08:25 PM by Cartina
"Give me any and ALL hideouts you are aware of..."

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:25 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-11-2003 08:30 PM by Jasyn
"There is a cave dwelling near Piringsi on Sullust," he responded with a slur.

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:26 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-11-2003 08:48 PM
Without haste, Cartina input coordinates to Sullust...

What is it with that world??

The Raptor irrupted into the blissfulness of hyperspace...

((OOC: Please follow Cartina and Jasyn to 'The Lion's Den' in this Forum, thank you...))

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:27 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-12-2003 03:33 PM by Tyberius
I find myself wandering my gaze to the turbulent waters below, considering my great responsibility...

Turning, to greet my first of many points of order...

"The Children?"

Their leader was hesitant, he complied with a reply nonetheless... he informs me one lies on the metropolis world of Coruscant... he knows not, of the other...

"There is but one path to follow, we must take War to them... an alliance with the Imperials is absolutely essential... there is no hope for victory without..."

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:29 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-13-2003 01:32 AM by Elnas
With that, Lord Elnas sent the wheels into motion...

This called for his attention, and his alone...

Leaving the Congressional Chambers, Elnas made way to his personal Kaminoan transport, reserved for Royalty of the underworld...

He would make the trek to Coruscant, to deliberate an alliance of peoples...

((OOC: Please follow Elnas to 'Return to Tomorrow' in the Empire and New Republic forum, thank you...))

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:30 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-26-2003 10:59 PM by Erik Kartan
(((OCC: Continues from Shall We Dance? in the Jedi Praxeum and Sith Temple.)))

While Shayla caught up on some rest in the copilot's seat of the Supernova, Erik kept his eyes on the controls of the ship, wanting to make certain their entrance into Kaminoan space was smooth. As the hyperspace clock countered down, he reached out for the hyperspace lever, and pulled it right as the counter hit zero. Beside him, Shayla didn't even stir, either because she was so completely exhausted or because she trusted in him to handle things; probably a combination of both.

Erik didn't disturb her yet, but merely established orbit around the planet and took some planetary readings.

Water...lots of water...

...and lots of life.

Curious then, Erik stretched out with the Force to "scan" the area. Alot of life force pervaded his senses...

...as well as a big blob of Force nothing...

Erik frowned, memory registering. ...

He glanced over to Shayla, who was just beginning to stir. At length she stretched, and turned quizzical greeny-blue eyes in his direction.

"There's a big spot of force-nothing down there, which is highly unusual," Erik commented suspiciously. "Shall we investigate?" he queried then, falling silent and knowing exactly what the answer to that question would be.

[ 03-26-2003 11:29 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Erik Kartan ]

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 12:32 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
posted 03-27-2003 10:30 PM
As Erik glided the Supernova into the rainy atmosphere of Kamino, Shayla stretched out with her own Force-senses, the null becoming readily apparent. As he tracked the null and brought them in closer to it, Shayla realized whatever it was was coming from beneath the waters...

Her eyes grew a bit vague at that as memories started to point to a specific possibility. Though the actual events were somewhat blurry, she was almost certain that when Tyberius had let her go on this planet she had to swim upwards to get to the surface of the water. And Tyberius’s ship could most definitely block the Force.

But then, why was Tyberius on Kamino anyway? With his agenda with the Sith, how did Kamino play a part in it? What had been done at Kamino to bring the Sith back could no longer be changed...

...so what was it that Tyberius wanted here, unless he had somehow come to the knowledge that JhinDarra had been on planet?

Shayla frowned, feeling that something simply didn’t fit. For even if Tyberius had come with the intentions to take Darra, he surely would have ascertained that she was not here by now, and would have been on his way. She wondered if...

“Shayla...?” Erik called quietly, breaking her thoughts.

She turned to him. “We’re going to have to take this one step at a time. Head for the largest dome and land us nearby. We’re going to have to speak directly with the Kaminoans..."

Standing inside the sterile white greeting area of the largest stilted city they had located, Shayla and Erik waited for only a few brief moments after entering the building, water logged and all, when a Kaminoan greeter approached them.

"Greetings and welcome to Kamino. How might we be of service to you Mr. and Mrs...?"

"Kartan," Shayla finished for the greeter. She wasn't quite sure why, but she had a funny feeling about this. The Kaminoan greeter appeared to have some sort of weapon on her, and Shayla had always thought the species was peace-loving...

"We come seeking a Master Tyberius, who recently visited and may still be on this planet. I have matters of the greatest importance to discuss with him...

...any information regarding him would be most helpful," she commented, then quieted a moment.

After a brief moment of quiet she leaned in closer to the Kaminoan, who even though shorter in stature than the usual Kaminoan was still much taller than she was. She whispered in addition: "...and it will be well payed for".

Then she stepped back and waited for the Kaminoan's reply, feeling one of Erik's hands fall on her shoulder and remain there, sensing tension within him that possibly not another soul in the Universe could...

[ 03-28-2003 11:03 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e