my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » HAUNTING MEMORIES (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: HAUNTING MEMORIES
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 03-09-2003 03:47 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(OOC: from A Civilization Stirs in CSWU thank you...)))

I set the co-ordinates in the NAVI-computer and soon the starlines of hyperspace were surrounding us. I let DINK take the helm for a while, I need to get some rest, my arm hasn't really healed yet.

"I'm gonna catch some 'Z's ' You may want to do the same. I have a feeling we have a long road ahead of us!"

I showed JEBUA to his quarters, then retired to mine. DINK is quite capable of piloting this thing... I'm pretty sure anyway.

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 03-09-2003 03:50 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Yeah, wake me when we get there." I said.

I walked into the room and walked over to the bed and climbed on top of it and fell into a deep sleep hoping that we woudln't arrive till tomorrow.

--------------------

My characters- Jebbua Dahutt, Alexis Dahutt, and Jurrsk Balck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything that has an ending has a beginning.

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 32.100.212.228
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 03-09-2003 09:12 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
It was difficult for me to sleep, despite how tired I actually was. Anticipation and fear of what my dreams would tell me about my past, kept me awake, somewhat.

I don't really know if it was a good thing or a bad thing that I didn't dream on this occasion. Lately the dreams have been getting more real, more intense! I'm not sure if I really want to know of my past. That path seems so lonely and dark, I'd much rather move forward with my ife, live well and free. But there is something almost... calling out to me, telling me to investigate the crash site.

I tossed and turned for most of the night in my bed. Which did not help my injuries at all, but for some reason I felt affraid to sleep too deeply. Yes there is definately something dark and OMINOUS waiting for me on ORB CARTEL. I just hope noone gets hurt in this little endevor of mine.

I finally rose from my bed, looking at my chronometer I noticed that it had only been 4 hours since I went to bed.

Then as if it suddenly dawned on me that poor little DINK may need some rest as well, I walked up to the cockpit to check on and releive DINK.

When I arrived up there DINK was fast asleep in the pilot seat. I carried him to his "ROOM" beneath the floor of my ship. Then I got myself a tall karaffe of JAWA JUICE, and began sipping it like a LATTE, as I watched the starlines whip past the ship until I heard JEBBUA stir from his assigned room.

[ 03-09-2003 10:20 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Dash Kelderon ]

--------------------

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 03-10-2003 07:44 AM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I slowly opened my eyes and went to the cockpit where I saw Dash sitting.

"Are we almost there?" I asked him.

"Do you know what we are trying to find?" I also asked as I sat in the co-Pilots seat.

--------------------

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 03-10-2003 09:07 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Well JEBBUA, we are going to ORB CARTEL to excavate a crash site. My crash site. I need to know what happened then and there. What casued the crash, who my passenger was, I buried him somewhere near the crash site. I gotta dig him up and find out who he was!"

--------------------

Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 03-10-2003 10:13 AM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Whatever you say. I just have a bad feeling about this." I said to him.

"You don't mind if I practice. Do you?" I said indacting my lightsaber and a remote.

--------------------

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 164.58.12.234
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 03-10-2003 01:04 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Mind if I practice with you?" As I ignited my purple bladed saber. "I'd like a lesson or two before we reach ORB CARTEL"

--------------------

Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 03-10-2003 03:30 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Sure" I said. I looked around the ship and found a helmet.

"why don't you wear this and practice with a remote."

I went over and sat down waiting to see what he would do.

--------------------

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 164.58.12.234
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 03-10-2003 03:59 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"With the blast sheild down, I can't even see... how am I supposed to fight" (he he he!) A voice said in my mind, MY voice, "your eyes can deceive you! Don't trust them!"

The remote fired and fired, but I blocked them with expert precision. much of my skill was to my own amazement.

"I didn't think I could do anything like that!!! But I have been having a strange feeling in the back of mind as we have been approaching ORB CARTEL. Do you have any idea what that might be?"

[ 03-10-2003 04:00 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Dash Kelderon ]

--------------------

Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 03-10-2003 04:05 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"No I don't, but i can tell you this we're about 30 stanard minutes from our Destintation." I replied. "Now put the lightsaber away and medaite."

I sat on the ground hoping he would do the same.

"Clear your mind and concentarte."

Slowly I rose from the ground till I was floating from about a foot off the ground, then I slowly drifted back down to the ground. I opened my eyes and stood up to see if Dash would do what I had just done.

--------------------

Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 03-10-2003 09:12 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I did as I was instructed. After putting my lightsaber away I sat on the floor all crosslegged like I saw LUMBIA doing a few weeks ago, and began to meditate.

Then a stange feeling of DEJA VU came over me. I had done this before! Only this time the environment was more relaxed and pleasent. I let my mind soar free, as I had more visions of my past. This time my vision was of my teenage years, and how I had spent so many days and nights following the instructions of that Tall, Dark, Hooded man, on a planet I didn't recognize. He instructed mr on SABER techniques, moving objects, and what at the time I felt was very important MIND CONTROL.

It was all coming back to me now, more and more of my former life came to me in quick flashes like a presentation done in POINT FORM. The last vision I had was my ship crashing on ORB CARTEL...

The proximity sensor beeped in the background, I snapped out of my trance, and fell to the floor with a THUD!

"OW!" I said. "I just have to investigate that crash site!!! I need to know what happened to me on that day! I don't know why, I just have to."

I walked back into the cockpit and cut in the sublight engines. That momentary queaseyness passed quickly!

"We are here."

--------------------

Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 03-11-2003 07:55 AM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I saw what he saw. A dark hooded man instucting him. this guy needs an instructer I thought.

"You know," I started to say as I sat in the co-ploit seat. "I'd be happy to teach all there is to know of the force. If thats ok with you I could be your master and teach you."

i wacthed as the starlines turned back to stars and Ord Cartel appeared in front of us.
I looked back at Dash waiting for a reply.

[ 03-11-2003 07:55 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jebbua Dahutt ]

--------------------

Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 03-11-2003 09:06 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Do you think I have potential?" I asked as I opened the hatch and stepped out of the ship.

I approached the wreckage, I began to feel dizzy. Something was happeing to me, I began to feel lightheaded. Suddenly I was looking at myself, my material form standing at the door of the crashed space craft unmoveing.
My ETHREAL being, floated around the remanents of to ship. It was as if I was in another dimention, and I was seeing things that were to difficult to comprehend. Suddenly I had this uneasy feeling...

I turned to the place I had buried the passenger, who had met an untimely death in the crash of my old ship, something was moving under the earth! To my horror, I saw an image of myself emerge from the ground, only this image of me seemed DARK and FORBODING.

IT started running towards me, igniting a RED bladed lightsaber, and moving into an attack position. I reacted accordingly, snapping my PURPLE blade to life. The being attacked me relentlessly, and I parried, and parried, and blocked and parried.
We seemed to be at a standstill, neither gaining the advantage, it was an epic battle of GOOD vs. EVIL, LIGHT vs. DARK. I had to admit the DARK seemed SOOO much stronger at first, but I had chosen my path.

This was one confrontation I did not want to have. I thought I had buried the DARK side of me when the ship crashed. I realized that I was drawn here to finally defeat this EVIL part of my being. I began to attack the EVIL part of myself, using my emotions as well as my lightsaber, not the FEAR, ANGER and AGGRESSION I had been taught to fight with all those years ago, but with LOVE, TRUTH, HONESTY, and DEVOTION!

I managed to stun my opponent, with a quick kick to the solarplexes. I seized the moment of opportunity, and grabbed on to the EVIL part of me, I plunged it down into the depths of my being, knowing that it would forever be a constant struggle to keep it at bay. But I knew that without EVIL, there can be no GOOD, they have to co-exist in each of us in order for us to survive.

With the struggle finally over, I floated back to my corpreal form and enterd back into the hollow shell...

"As of this moment, My new life begins!"

I walked back to the SHIMMERING SCIMITAR and entered the ship. "JEBBUA, I feel great, how about teaching me about the LIGHT side of the FORCE, for that is the path I have chosen to walk. Teach me, guide me, please..."

--------------------

Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 03-12-2003 07:47 AM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I would be happy to, my new young Padawan Learner." I said to him.

I walked out the ship and stared at the wreckage. Something was familar about it, but I couldn't remebmer. I turned back to Dash.

"where is the nearest civilization.?" I asked him.
Something about this craft I had heard a myth about.
But what? I thought.

I looked back at Dash, my padawan learner, and waited for his answer.

[ 03-12-2003 07:48 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jebbua Dahutt ]

--------------------

Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 03-12-2003 10:25 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I'll have to check the NAVI-computer for the nearest civilized system. In the mean time, we need to find a way to get that ship into my cargo bay. I'm sure it will fit, we just need to fihure out a way to lift it in there. DINK, this is where you come in. Can you come up with some sort of ANTI-gravity unit to help me lift that into the cargo hold?"

I walked back over to the delapitated ship.

"I'm just gonna salvage what I can of my belongings, from the ship."

I set to work picking up the items worth salvaging, like my old H7-TZ blaster, power cells, holochips, etc...

--------------------

DINK the Wonder JAWA

Member # 438

posted 03-12-2003 10:37 PM     Profile for DINK the Wonder JAWA   Author's Homepage   Email DINK the Wonder JAWA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
'DINK, invent this. DINK, invent that. DINK, can you come up with something for this...'

That seems to be all I hear from Dash's mouth. I sure hope he appreciates all the hard work I do for him!

I sat down in my ROOM, and pondered. I've got a room full of GARBAGE, not one useful part here to create an ANTI-grav device with. What should I do???

Wait a minute, why don't they just move the ship using the FORCE???

I ran over to the scrap heap of a ship that DASH was scavenging through.
Look at the stuff he is leaving behind!!! This is GOOD stuff! I'll have to get it after he's done picking through it. I thought.

"Mabi nata ti ti OOO-TEE-DEE" I said to Dash, which roughly translated means use your head to move the ship.

Dash just looked at me funny.

I pointed to Dash and JEBBUA, and waved my hands in the air, as I immitated a floating ship.

Dash didn't catch on, but JEBBUA did. I could see it in his eyes.

So I went about my scavenging while JEBBUA instructed Dash on the dynamics of moving objects with his mind.

--------------------

DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-DINK, Dink-dink-dink-dink....

Posts: 32 | From: Following DASH's every move | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 03-13-2003 07:33 AM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I looked at Dink and could tell he was saying 'use your mind.' I turned to Dash and said.

"Size Matters not." I turned to the ship and closed my eyes. I reached out with the force and picked up the ship. It slowly rose and moved torwards the cargo hold. As soon as it hit the cargo hold I said to Dash.

"Of course, the bigger it is the more tired you get." I said.

And with that i fell to the ground into darkness.

[ 03-13-2003 08:09 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jebbua Dahutt ]

--------------------

Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 03-15-2003 10:32 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I sat down and concentrated on moving the large craft. I felt a shimmer in the back of my mind as the ship rose into the air and was placed quite skillfully into the hanger bay of the SHIMMERING SCIMITAR.

I then fell to the ground quite exhausted.

When I finally awoke from my slumber, JEBBUA was standing over me. "Very good my young PADAWAN, you learn quickly! We will continue with your training here."

So over the next 2 weeks JEBBUA and I ran through my training exercises... with each new challenge laid out before me, I rose the new levels of FORCE COMPETENCE. I was really getting the hang of things. But I was still a little weak in the mind control area. Although commonly used by the DARK JEDI, I felt it may be a neccessary EVIL, that I be well versed in this practice as well.

"We will have to depart for CORUSCANT soon Master, if I am to put my new abilities to good use that is..."

[ 03-15-2003 12:25 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Dash Kelderon ]

--------------------

Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 03-15-2003 12:42 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"It is true, that I have business on Coruscant to take care of my young PADAWAN, but I feel you need just a little bit more training." JEBBUA said to me.

Being the ever impatient being that I am "But MASTER. I have a feeling that we are needed there now!" I whined.

"It is true, you have come a long way, but you must have patience. We will go when you are ready. Now let's practice our SABER skills." Jebbua said as he ignited his lightsaber.

"Allright Master, but I'm going to beat you this time!"

--------------------

DINK the Wonder JAWA

Member # 438

posted 03-15-2003 12:56 PM     Profile for DINK the Wonder JAWA   Author's Homepage   Email DINK the Wonder JAWA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I am soo bored... nothing to do, I've salvaged all I could from the spare parts at the crash site. I've created all the gizmo's and contraptions I can!!! I need more parts! If I have to stay here another week I'm just gonna SNAP!!!

On the other hand... I did fing a little pet, I call him BITEY, he is a little SNERFBLAT, a native species of this moon. Cute little thing, always tring to help me by bringing me my tools.

[ 03-15-2003 12:59 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by DINK the Wonder JAWA ]

--------------------

DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-DINK, Dink-dink-dink-dink....

Posts: 32 | From: Following DASH's every move | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Malf

Bottomless Pit

Member # 377

posted 03-15-2003 03:00 PM     Profile for Malf   Author's Homepage   Email Malf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Malf hungry...

Malf need food...

Malf eat Jawa friend, Bitey the Snerfblat...

Malf still hungry, Malf wonder what Jawa taste like...

Malf hyperdrive-hybernation work up healthy appetite...

[ 03-15-2003 03:02 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Malf ]

--------------------

Did someone say food?

Posts: 27 | From: see Loban | Registered: Oct 2002  |  Logged: 68.155.98.94
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 03-15-2003 03:19 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I got ready to charge Dash, when i felt a new prescence nearby. I held at my hand for Dash to stop and said.

"Do you feel that? A new presence. Someone else is here and its over behind your ship."

I put my lightsaber away and started walking over to where the presence was and motioned for my padawan to follow.

--------------------

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 66.68.209.215
DINK the Wonder JAWA

Member # 438

posted 03-15-2003 03:38 PM     Profile for DINK the Wonder JAWA   Author's Homepage   Email DINK the Wonder JAWA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I looked on in horror as this big hairy thing walked up to BITEY, picked him up and ATE him.

"OOO-TEE-DEE" I yelled at him, as a tear ran down my shiney yellow eye. I'll miss that little guy!

What am I to do? I can't fight this huge hairy guy, he would rip me to shreds!

I'll just stun him with this blaster and get DASH to deal with him...

[ 03-15-2003 10:01 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by DINK the Wonder JAWA ]

--------------------

Posts: 32 | From: Following DASH's every move | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 03-15-2003 06:38 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I walked behind the ship and saw the Jawa with some kind of gun in his hands and a big hairy thing just standing there with a snerfblat in his hands. it looked as if the hairy thing was trying to eat the snerfblat and the Jawa was trying to save it.

"Hey, Dink isn't it? Whats going on here?" I asked looking at the hairy thing and the Jawa wondering what there were doing.

--------------------

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 66.68.209.215
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 03-15-2003 10:14 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I rounded the corner just behind Master JEBBUA, only to be totally surprised to see MALF.

"MALF... Where in the 9 stages of purgatory did you come from??? Have you been hiding on my ship all this time?"

I could tell by the distinctive ROARRRR, that echoed from the gaping maw of MALF that he was happy to see me. Probably because I had promised him dinner on me, when we landed.

"It's alright Master, MALF is a friend, I think... What seems to be the trouble here DINK?"

It was then that I saw a little bit of blood staining the fur on the corner of MALF's mouth. "OOO-TEE-DEE" DINK replied, I could sense that he was in dispare over the loss of his new little friend BITEY.

"I'm sure MALF is sorry DINK, I am as well! Master, now may be a good time to get to a civilized system... MALF has a habbit of, well, eating inedible things when he is really hungry. Looks like he is on that path now. And plus, I don't need MALF mad at me for not coming through with my promise!"

I shuddered at the thought of MALF ripping my arms out of thier sockets.

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e