my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Thus Far The Miles Are Measured (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Thus Far The Miles Are Measured
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 03-01-2003 02:13 AM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I couldn't help the quick whoosh of breath which escaped my lips as I suddenly found myself held against Lumbia's body in a velvet-gloved grip of steel. Behind me, I could literally feel the heat flowing off Malf in waves as his ire began rising yet again.

And he's probably just warming up....

What to do? Any struggle on my part would result in yet another involuntary ride to the ground floor on the part of Lumbia... and perhaps this time without the benefit of a lift. But clearly I couldn't remain standing here like this much longer...

...if only for the simple fact that he was gripping me so tightly I was literally panting for breath.

So I compromised, turning my eyes up into his in order to smile my way into a looser clasp... and caught just the barest flash of... something flickering like dark fire deep in the depths of his eyes. That gave me pause; the slightest frown whispered across my face, and I felt my body tensing up just the slightest.

I laid a hand against his chest, not pushing, but letting him know I was there.

"May-maybe if you release me Malf won't try to eat you for breakfast... again," I whispered, now smiling once more for all I was worth. Indeed, I was getting tired of all this upstairs/downstairs rambunctiousness; time to sit like civilized beings and discuss matters.

Whatever in Hell's Seven Circles it was that Lumbia wanted to discuss. And what I was suddenly so curious to hear.

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1462 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 03-01-2003 02:42 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Sullust

The ship came out of the blissfulness that is hyperspace...

Either Erik piloted down to the city of Piriingisi, or somehow Lo Ban had already keyed that in...

Nonetheless, Piriingisi was where they now found themselves...

Lo Ban suddenly felt a great pain in his stomach, as force instinct kicked in...

He dashed from his resting position, to the bay of the craft... not heeding if Erik had followed him...

The bay doors opened, revealing the city...

Through the force, Lo Ban let it guide him...

He dove...

The Azure Planetoid

Malf was ready to pounce on Lumbia, once again, for his actions...

A crashing noise came from the window pane, as the entire West side of the hotel was window...

In the wake was Malf grasping for thin air, Galen dumbfounded, and Lumbia underneath one Lo Ban Kenobi...

"Thanks, you broke my fall..." Lo Ban said, getting to his feet... brushing the shards of broken glass that lie upon his shoulders...

[ 03-01-2003 02:47 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

--------------------

In the absence of light, darkness prevails

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.199.74
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 03-01-2003 02:44 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Slowly coming to a stand as he glanced over at Loban, his eyes arching up in confusion. A sense of wander came upon him as his body reached the healing elements of the Force, trying to get his slightly limp body back to a strong posture.

"Who are you, and what happened?" The one known as Lumbia said, his head swinging over to the others for some physical expression that could lead to an answer to the sudden crashing.

"Hmm, maybe an attack happened." Lumbia though to himself as he stepped back, still trying to gain his full health during the silence of the cooridors after the sudden fall from the heavens of Sullust.

The situation had seemed to progress in a more akward and weird path.

"Hnn.." The sound of a concerned murmur came from the voicebox of Lumbia, his lips curling downward to shape a frown of despair. Lumbia had contemplated on this situation, though quickly, but it felt less weirder and more dangerous. This time it wasn't an attack from Malf that had was so hazardous, it was the presence of this man.

"Falling from the sky are those who will send [i]peril to the vacinity[/i]" Lumbia came to a conclusion in the hid of his mind, a smile coming to his face to express the humour of his mental comment.

[ 03-01-2003 02:53 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 03-01-2003 02:59 AM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I watched utterly dumbfounded as Lumbia moved quickly to the side, yet placing me out of what he undoubtedly thought to be in harm's way...

...only to be felled like the proverbial ronto in his tracks as from nowhere who in all the universe came only too literally dropping in on us than Lo Ban Kenobi of Tatooine.

I swayed on the spot, blinking once again. It was actually all I could do to keep from rubbing my eyes with my fists.

Lo Ban Kenobi of Tatooine?! What in Hell's Seven Circles was he doing here?

Then reality struck with the twin blows that my protector was garbling and yowling, covered with shards of glass, which glittered and sparkled on his thick fur, hopefully causing him no real harm...

...and that Lumbia was covered with Loban, probably less fortunate.

A final eyeblink set my frozen body into action.

"What the-? Lumbia, are you okay? Great Khaandon's Ghost, get off him, Lo Ban!" I moved quickly forward, kneeling down to see if Lumbia was yet with us, then shooting a concerned look up at Malf, to ascertain whether he was alive and well...

...not to mention undoubtedly madder than a hornet....

It was then that Lumbia gained his footing, and began smiling in a totally strange manner, considering. That's when I started becoming seriously concerned....

[ 03-01-2003 03:32 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Galen ]

--------------------

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 03-01-2003 03:21 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo Ban found this stunning woman to be very familiar, yet he did not know why...

An old girlfriend? Yeah, that's gotta be it... just my type... Brown eyes, red hair...

Lo Ban kicked into his suave gear...

"Hey baby... how you doin'?" Said Lo Ban, as he looked her up and down... with a sly grin on his face...

Baby?! That's how I know her!!! Galen.. TERRIN Danner...

Forget hiding emotions as a Jedi would, Lo Bans eyes were as huge as seas as realization struck...

Lo Ban couldn't help but turn red, as he pointed at Galen,"You're Galen Danner, right? The with the beautiful babe... and, the Captain Terrin Danner's your husband..."

Lo Ban, face still beat red, turned to Lumbia...

And answered his question as to what had happened...

"As I said... you broke my fall..."

An uncomfortable silence, aside from the confused whimpering of Malf, hit the 4th floor of The Azure Planetoid...

[ 03-01-2003 03:23 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

--------------------

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.199.74
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 03-01-2003 03:31 AM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Amidst the sounds of Malf's mournful cries, shadows descended and covered me completely.

Beautiful baby... Terrin....

All the grief that had been pushed aside during the past hour's escapades in the Azure Planetoid crashed back into me with a vengeance.

It was almost as if none of the events had happened at all, not a one. All I could see was Terrin's laughing face, his blue eyes vague and unseeing... my Darra's big brown ones, closed in death, her flaming hair crusted with blood....

I swayed, struggling with what to say. Then it simply slipped from me.

"They're dead, they're both dead...."

Before I knew it I was on my knees, staring unseeing into middle space, finding myself at once in some distant place very far away from Sullust, fighting to keep from bursting into tears that I thought had already been cleansed from my soul.

How wrong I was in that regard. They probably never would be.

Ever.

[ 03-01-2003 03:34 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Galen ]

--------------------

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 03-01-2003 03:36 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Darra, that was her name...

"She's alive!" Lo Ban blurted out...

Taking a few moments to gather his thoughts, as to why he believed this...

Darra... that's was the name of the babe Shayla was referring to... being on Kamino, come to think of it...

"Yes, she's alive... and on the planet Kamino..." Lo Ban said, hoping his words would help relieve those sore deep browns...

He approached Galen, as he sensed she couldn't believe his words...

He knelt to her side, lightly bringing her face up to gaze into her beautiful eyes...

"A Jedi shall not lie..." Was all he said...

[ 03-01-2003 03:39 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

--------------------

Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 03-01-2003 03:48 AM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Words came drifting into my ears, as if from a very great distance. Words at first muffled and faint, then growing in timbre, perhaps strengthened somehow by the sudden shaft of sunlight they came riding in upon.

Darra alive...? On Kamino?

The ray of light flickered ominously then, threatening to blink out entirely as I made the connection with the obvious. Tears welled up in my eyes as I focused upon the electric blue pair so close to mine. I shook my head, gulping a little, and tried to lower my face. The hand kept my face lifted so I couldn't retreat back into despair.

"Clone...." I mumbled, gulping and sniffling again. "No, it's a clone. I know... I had clones made too, they must have made more, Darra is d-dead... and Terrin too."

I drew in a great shuddery breath then, and inside me something just broke. Without moving so much as a muscle I suddenly found every part of me pouring into the connection Lo Ban refused to let me break, sending my very soul slamming despairingly into his, crying for help for the first time in my life, wishing and yearning and dear Khaandon hoping that what he was saying was true.

--------------------

Malf

Bottomless Pit

Member # 377

posted 03-01-2003 03:48 AM     Profile for Malf   Author's Homepage   Email Malf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Malf was confused, yes, but he knew that now was the time Galen needed him the most...

He reared back, ready to pounce on the kneeling Lo Ban...

A gust of wind, or something to that effect, came into the open pavilion...

A bar form of food came from within Lo Ban's robe...

It lie there, teasing Malf...

He finally chose the to go after the food, his confusion had no bound, but his instinct kicked in...

An even larger gust of whatever it was came against the bar...

food...

The bar fell out of the open window, Malf shortly behind it...

--------------------

Did someone say food?

Posts: 27 | From: see Loban | Registered: Oct 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.199.74
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 03-01-2003 03:55 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I know not of your... late husband, but... I am positive your daughter is alive, and would be happy to prove such..."

"I wont take no for an answer..." A small smile finally broke his surface...

He looked deeply into Galen's eyes, looking for something that might let him understand why she couldn't accept what he felt so strongly...

Wait a tick, did that wookie jump out the window???

--------------------

Romanus

Member # 439

posted 03-01-2003 10:56 AM     Profile for Romanus   Author's Homepage   Email Romanus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The door of Room 14 flew open, and Romanus stuck his head out.

"Keep it down, will ya?!" he shouted at the group of misfit Force-users down the hallway. "People have to sleep!"

He shook his head as he closed the door.

--------------------

"I'm the Ghost of Christmas Past...why don't you dance with a man for a change?" -Russell Crowe, before he beats the crap out of someone, in LA Confidential

Posts: 73 | From: In a hotel room above a bowling alley and below another bowling alley... | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
DINK the Wonder JAWA

Member # 438

posted 03-01-2003 11:38 AM     Profile for DINK the Wonder JAWA   Author's Homepage   Email DINK the Wonder JAWA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I must have dozed off for a while... Building new things from old parts is hard work!
I decided to go looking for food, I exited from the SMUGGLING HOLE I had chosen as my new bedroom, only to find that someone had 'APPROPRIATED' all of the stuff I had aquired in my travels. HOW RUDE!!!

Well, I had better try out my new invention. And while I'm at it, I need to find more spare parts.

So off I went in search of spare parts, my new invention the "DE-BIGGULATOR" sitting in the holster where my blaster should have been.

I began wandering around the main streets... I saw a big rukus over by the local INN.
Wait a minute... INN!?! Dash might be in there!!!!
I ran for the inn, and began checking every room for my new friend...

--------------------

DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-DINK, Dink-dink-dink-dink....

Posts: 32 | From: Following DASH's every move | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 03-01-2003 12:09 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I awoke... Startled by the UNGODLY sound emminting from the TURBOLIFT... I did one last check on JASYN, seeing that he was going to be allright, I rushed out to see what was happening.

As I raced UP the stairs I noticed DINK coming DOWN. I grabbed him and gave him a hug... Good to see you again, what is going on UP there?

"OOO-TEE-DEE" he said again. I'm gonna get pretty sick of hearing that phrase! I thought half out loud.

"Let's go DINK!!!"

[ 03-01-2003 03:38 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Dash Kelderon ]

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 03-01-2003 01:06 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Once again I found myself back in one of the spas of this tourist city, staring down at the bloodied and broken form of what once was my vibrantly alive daughter. Other people moved around me then, murmuring words of-- of something, solace, I didn't know, wasn't really aware; somehow I had spoken such meaningless words myself, scarcely aware of them as they dripped off my lips to splash on the stone floor like spilling blood...

...there to lie in a pool, a shimmering pool which moved and reflected much the same as water, water everywhere, especially here on this storm-tossed planet of stilt-cities and cool beings with too-big eyes who manipulated people as if they were gods, but gods at a price...

...dear Khaandon, such a price, in blood, now dripping to gel in yet another pool, coming from that terrible wound that tore Terrin from me as he lay there so still and cold, upon yet more stone, other voices now muffling in the dark shadows and arising from them...

...eyes. Eyes of violet, and emerald green, and flaming red, oh such vivid eyes, watching, always watching no matter where I went, no matter what I did, they would come, they always did, and with them they brought pain and anguish and despair....

A sound arrowed through the black images that scrolled across my own eyes, breaking my focus which had slid from Lo Ban's sincerity into similar sincerities I had heard in the past, only to have the dangling carrot yanked laughingly away in one manner or another. That sound grew in immensity, taunting me.

Someone dared try to reduce this awful moment into something merely mundane....

My head jerked to the side, my eyes finding near focus on the sight of someone's head sticking out into the hall. Driven by my own demons I immediately flared, and leaped to my feet. Mis-directed anguish spurred me, making my fists clench at my sides even as I shouted back, the sight of the head now blurring through the tears which welled up into my eyes.

"Oh, get the hell outta here, you- you benighted son of a wannabe nerfherder!" I burst out, my nails sinking into the palms of my hands as I directed that cry toward the unknown person down the hall. Then I felt hands on my shoulders, and someone beginning to move me out of the hallway even while he attempted to gain back my attention.

I went along peaceably enough, but my fire-rimmed eyes never left that hallway. I opened my mouth, gearing up for another searing epithet when the head disappeared and the door slammed.

"Good riddance to bad garbage!" I yelled just as I was propelled into the door of my room and released. I stumbled forward and hit my bed; my hands splayed upon its rumbled covers long enough for me to regain my balance. Then I turned about to see who had followed me here, if indeed anyone had, or if I had merely been tossed back inside to collect myself and not embarrass others further.

And as I did, Lo Ban's last words sliced through my re-ignited anguish, bouncing about in my head like a rubber ball.

He could prove to me that Darra was alive? But-- but what if he was wrong? How could I bear the hurt again?

I just stood there a moment, then my knees went limp. Good thing I was close to the bed; with that last giving way I found myself sitting upon it, gripping the sheets with sweaty fingers, staring toward the door to my room which yet remained open, just waiting for reality to hit me with whatever nastiness it could think of next.

--------------------

Posts: 1462 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 03-01-2003 03:15 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The scene was something out of the twilight zone...

A three way zoo... in all directions...

The 'open' window...

Where the furball had seemed to happily fall out of...

The hallway...

Something wicked was near the end of the hallway, something Lo Ban would need to keep his guard against...

Protecting Galen, took his focus away from helping the man beast that flew out the window...

Now, the open door...

Disregarding Lumbia, Lo Ban entered Galen's room...

He could understand she needed time to connect the dots...

He found a chair, taking up his lengthy robes, as he fell back into it...

He would wait for her to respond to him...

[ 03-01-2003 03:17 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

--------------------

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.162.249
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 03-01-2003 03:26 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lumbia watched as the situation transpired, he unknowing of this death altercation. It had became fuzzy for the Jedi, and ignorance was never a bliss when it was dire. In the face of Galen was that sense of dire, and he knew that he would have to find something she could believe in, or an object that could help her. He was not her lover, nor anything closer to that, but as his duty he was to protect all in danger.

Reaching for the nearly closed door's knob, he entered staring down at Galen as she sat there on her bed. A sneer was carved on the lips of the Force-user, his head falling down, wandering for an answer. A conflict had been created once more, whether he would help Galen or leave to help the Republic.

He came closer, reaching for Galen's shoulder in attempt to comfort her, his lips opening, directing his statement toward her. The Jedi's voice lull & powerful, but as comforting as the pillow on her bed.

"I must leave, I hope to see you again.." And with that he was out the room and down the road to the lift. The path was set clear, without even a human blockade to take him away.

Heading toward his ship, the one known as Lumbia went over again the holomessage. The dark haired man was quickly off, and out in space once more after the hastingly getting into his cockpit and click on the controls needed.

"I hope she'll be okay.." He thought as he entered hyperspace, staring down onto Sullust.

OOC: Check out Lumbia as he travels through space, going to the next thread, which is "Shattered green..."

[ 03-03-2003 01:18 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 03-01-2003 03:46 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As I crested the stairs... I saw WHITFEILD enter a room and close the door. I ran for that room, dragging DINK behind me.

"Knock, Knock" I said. "Whitfield, what's the story on that HOLOCHIP anyway???"
"Can I come in? Are you decent?"

I waited there for a few moments... No response. I knocked on the door quite vigorously. "I have to talk to you, Open up!"

DINK just wanting to help blurted out "OOO-TEE-DEE" Oh my GOD!!! Will you say something else for a change!!!! I yelled in my head.

--------------------

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Romanus

Member # 439

posted 03-01-2003 04:09 PM     Profile for Romanus   Author's Homepage   Email Romanus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Romanus leaned against the door, the knuckles of his fists against it. He was about a hair's breath away from running out into the hallway and butchering whoever just yelled at him.

He growled as he thought to himself. Argh...I'll kill her later...

Romanus could still feel the presence of the other "Jedi", but whether he should consider them a threat or not is still undecided.

Still have that target to take care of...

Tired from a day's travel, Romanus finally relented and backed away from the door. He practically fell next to the Twi'lek in bed, and quickly went to sleep...

--------------------

"I'm the Ghost of Christmas Past...why don't you dance with a man for a change?" -Russell Crowe, before he beats the crap out of someone, in LA Confidential

Posts: 73 | From: In a hotel room above a bowling alley and below another bowling alley... | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 03-01-2003 04:11 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I jerked a little as Lumbia's parting words sunk into me, my lips curling a little in a manner that was a bit... justified, as if a deep-seated prophecy with a singular termination, one that had been taking my life and playing it out on some kind of Mobius loop, was coughing discreetly behind its figurative hand as if to say, "Did you really expect anything else?"

Well, there goes another one.... the non-sequiteur burst through my jangled brain. It just figures, doesn't it, Galen; see, you know yourself better than you think, you're a plague to be around, anyone associating with you ends up deader n' sticks, and that Jedi must have sensed that about you....

I grunted out a humorless little laugh at that, raising my head and taking a scant look around.

Lumbia was gone. Malf nowhere to be found. All was finally quiet in Paradise.

I sighed, quietly rising from my bed then, swallowing and taking a small, tired step forward.

Maybe a little food....

It was then that I realized the back of my neck was absolutely alive with that particular brand of creepy-crawlies one gets when one is being observed behind one's back. I whirled, the old Galen still alive somewhere within me finding the strength to break through as I did. I ended up half crouched, ready for anything.

And it was only then that I realized that Lo Ban was still with me, right smack in my room. He quirked a brow at my odd behavior, then smoothed it with a soft smile.

I heaved a sigh and straightened up shakily. I returned that smile with a half-hearted one of my own, one urged into life by the simple fact that he was still here.

Perhaps I'm not a total plague....

"Are- are you sure it's her, Lo Ban?" I finally whispered, sniffing a little. "I couldn't stand losing her again...."

I faltered to a halt, unable to even speak of this any further, not daring to come close to believing what he had divulged to me earlier in the hall.

Then my thoughts of my plague-ness-unto-others seemed to be underscored as there came a sudden knock on my door. I cast another look toward Lo Ban, and went to open it.

The pheromones alone were enough to knock me back onto my bed.

I jerked helplessly before that outwash, blinking in surprise to see Dash standing there, big as life, a jawa of all things lurking around in the background.

My jaw dropped. I almost laughed. Maybe I was still crying.

"Dash-?" I managed, standing there in the doorway, utterly unable to move or do anything else but stare into those lavender eyes and soak in the chemistry.

[ 03-01-2003 04:20 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Galen ]

--------------------

Jasyn Lancaster

One of the Crew, Technical (and Sith Brandy) Specialist

Member # 389

posted 03-01-2003 04:19 PM     Profile for Jasyn Lancaster   Author's Homepage   Email Jasyn Lancaster     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Jasyn was woken by the sound of rontos stampeding by his bed. Granted in reality the sound was probably much quieter than this, but alchol has the strange effect of making everything fifteen times louder than it really is. He took that thing under his head that he assumed was a pillow, pulled it from under his head and went to bring it around to place it over his head...

...and somehow accidentally put a little too much oomph into the motion and rolled right off the bed, landing with a bang on the floor. In all this, he didn't even bother to open his eyes, but just groaned and gripped the pillow-thing.

"Go the hell away!" he yelled entirely too loudly for his taste, completely oblivious to whether anyone was around anymore or not. Then he just fell back asleep once more, right there on the floor.

Sure was hard, but it would have to do...

[ 03-01-2003 05:11 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jasyn Lancaster ]

--------------------

"We don't need no stinkin' Jedi!"
"You gotta try some of this Sith brandy!"
"Ummm... Boss...?"
"Brandy, you're a fine girl..." (from "Brandy" by Looking Glass)

Posts: 577 | From: Everywhere and nowhere | Registered: Dec 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.104.9
Erik Kartan

Corellian Info Smuggler and Pilot

Member # 129

posted 03-01-2003 05:30 PM     Profile for Erik Kartan   Author's Homepage   Email Erik Kartan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Erik wasn't particularly concerned or interested about Loban's sudden departure as they hit the surface of Sullust. All he knew was that his and Shayla's problem had suddenly disappeared into the crowds of Priingsi, and now the Sith warship was in view.

Time to get the hell back to Coruscant.

Not even paying mind to the crowds or to Loban Kenobi anymore--

Good riddance!

--Erik took control of the ship and blasted his way off Sullust, calculating coordinates for Coruscant. As the ship glided off into hyperspace, Erik hoped that just maybe they'd still be able to make that appointment with Tyberius on time...

(((OCC: Follow Erik back to Return to Tomorrow in the Empire and New Republic forums.)))

[ 03-01-2003 05:31 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Erik Kartan ]

--------------------

Hey! Where's my A-wing?!
My heart is broken....sweet sleep my Dark Angel... Evanescence, "My Heart is Broken"

Posts: 447 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Aug 2001  |  Logged: 65.80.104.9
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 03-01-2003 05:44 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I stood there DUMFOUNDED... I expected to see Whitfeild, and to my amazement (and Pleasure) GALEN was standing there in front of me.

My jaw dropped, "I didn't think I was going to find you again." I stammered as I reached out for her hand. "I'm so happy to see you! You don't look well... is something wrong? Did I come at a bad time?"

--------------------

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 03-01-2003 06:57 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo Ban slipped back into the shadows of the room...

Squinting, as he felt the unusually artificial chemistry between the two at the door...

Something wasn't right about the picture before Lo Ban...

But, he'd allow it to progress... for now...

[ 03-01-2003 07:02 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

--------------------

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.162.249
DINK the Wonder JAWA

Member # 438

posted 03-01-2003 07:21 PM     Profile for DINK the Wonder JAWA   Author's Homepage   Email DINK the Wonder JAWA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I follwed Dash into the room. As he sat there, just awkwardly waiting for a REPLY from the woman I assume is named GALEN, I decided to help him out by breaking the silence "OO-TEE-DEE" I shouted. Dash nearly jumped out of his boots! I snickered.

When Dash reclaimed his composure, he introduced me to his friends as DINK!!!

I HATE that name... but I guess I had better get used to it! I set to work looking around the room for anything that would be useful for my new inventions...

--------------------

DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-DINK, Dink-dink-dink-dink....

Posts: 32 | From: Following DASH's every move | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 03-01-2003 07:25 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I slowly woke up and saw my siutcases still on the floor from where i dropped them on the floor. I got out of bed a put on a different jedi robe and walked out the door.

I walked around town thinking about what happened the day before. the jedi that challenged him, the woman and the guy at the cantina, the murdered guard. I stopped walking a looked in the sky.
Something is going on here that I don't know about. Hey, if you ask nicely and they refuse to tell you, then the only other way to get it out of them is to force it out. I thought.

I grinned at that thought and headed torewards the Inn where the woman had handed the one guy where she was staying at on a piece of paper and i had happened to look at it.

She was staying at the Azure Planetoid.

[ 03-01-2003 07:26 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jebbua Dahutt ]

--------------------

My characters- Jebbua Dahutt, Alexis Dahutt, and Jurrsk Balck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything that has an ending has a beginning.

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e