my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » A time not far away (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Printable Version
Author Topic: A time not far away
Jharu

Member # 342

posted 12-22-2002 07:46 PM     Profile for Jharu   Author's Homepage   Email Jharu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
almost imediatly after his father had sat beside his mother, jharu had stood and exited the room, turning down the few passages the warship had to offer, and finaly finding his way to a quiet little room...

Reaching to his side he removed the sheathed sword from its place at his belt, before he sat down on the floor, the lights turning low at his silent command...

he set the sword down in front of him and gazed at it, attempting with all of his might to understand why it was he still had that weapon... a weapon which could quite easily kill... So easily another might die... And by his hand? could he stand such a thing?The answer is quite simple... While i can use the blade easily to kill... and such things i dont want to face, ever... It has proven to also be used in a way that can save... save the lives of those i wish to help...

His wide eyes turned away from the blade slowly, now taking in the sight of his hands...These two can be used in such a way... Ive seen it... Something has helped me... Just as my mother said it would that night... What is it thats inside me? I can feel it...its there... waiting...
waiting for danger... for a chance... But why? it...

his mind returned to reality with a sudden bolt as he felt an icy tear hit his hand, he blinked as he felt another hit it...If i have both these strengths... If i have the power to help... If that power was within me to help aunt galen... then...

Then why is terrin dead? why didnt it help him? why didnt it... Why didnt I have the strength to help... why?

his breath escaped him as he curled upon the floor, looking at his hands, for a moment, losing himself in the feelings of hopelessnes...

in a moment however, he stopped and sat upright, looking from himself, to the sword beside him, back and forth before he nodded.

I did not have the strength to help before... But i can learn...i WILL learn...
IM sorry uncle terrin... Im sorry that i was not able to help you... But i will honor your memory, by using my inability to help you... As a reminder to always be ready... always ready to learn... to help... Always ready to accept both victory, and failure with an open mind...

his hand moved akwardly to wipe a tear from his eyes. "thank you Uncle terrin..."

He stood then, taking up the sheathed weapon and placing it at his side with only a moments hesitation and turning away to return to the others.

he returned the the room just in time to see shayla sitting at the controls, bringing the ship from hyperspace, and then to land upon the surfice planet of k'eel doba, after a few sweeps to locate the ship he terrin had flown in...

jharu paused for a moment.

What about?

he ran quickly over to his mother and father, who were preparing to exit the ship.

"There was something else in the ship! something big and hairy! he stayed guard when we left... We need to tell him that flac isnt coming back!"

((OOC:Please continue onward in "Deep Are The Shadows " in the jedi praxeum/sith temple, Thank you))

[ 12-22-2002 09:13 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

"power? power is meaningless, It is wisdom that rules my Destiny"

Posts: 165 | From: | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.107

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e