my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Shattered green... (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Shattered green...
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 03-11-2003 11:55 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lumbia glanced over at Shawn, than down at Paul, his lips contorted in confusion. A gleam in his eye sent of a sensation of puzzlement, but also a weird aura of dissapointment. They we're retreiving information from this one known as Kia'ra, who had sent of an aroma that was weird in itself. The vibrations in the Force tranquilized his emotions after a second, knowing that as of now, nothing bad would happened.

At least now.. He thought, observing, and taking in the area once more, wondering of anyone would think of an attack.

They all just seemed to go about their buisness to his suprise, but in this galaxy it seemed like intruding on Jedi buisness had began to be the most stupidest idea possible. Confronting one on violent means could lead to the most dire injuries. The remainer of Jedi's and new blood had began to be more aggressive, and Lumbia felt they were on the wrong path of the Jedi.

Yet, he also felt he was one of those people, throwing off the wrong philosophy of a Jedi. He seemed too human, for his own standards, and he had always solemnly picked at himselfs in the sollitude of the Force cage.

Though it was a good time in some aspects, it was a dark time. Filled with introvent turmoil, and intelligent enhancements. The times were weird in that cage, but it was a terrofying eeriness that he didn't want to expirence once more, though his care for the Imperial Order didn't waver a hint during his time in, just became more Jedi justified.

Noticing he was looking into his palm as he came back to reality, he quickly looked up, directing his attention back to Kia'ra Roch'ella.

"Where are you from Mrs. Roch'ella." He said in a more pleasant mood than previous, trying to enlighten her persipective on him.

[ 03-11-2003 11:55 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Minna Manth

The Spy Who Loves You

Member # 388

posted 03-12-2003 08:37 AM     Profile for Minna Manth   Author's Homepage   Email Minna Manth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Minna blinked at the subtle turn of direction the situation had taken, frowned. Then, the movement nothing but sheer subtlety in itself she holstered her blaster, and slipped away from where she was hiding like liquid smoke, unseen by all eyes present. She let the vaulting archways carry her back the entire distance to the entrance of Jabba's palace before lightly shimmying down and gliding from the huge and lowering ediface.

Moments later, and she was a wisp of a shadow against the dunes.

Coming to a clear spot, she opened a private channel on her comm-link, and raised a tiny ruckus on the opposite end. While she didn't know if the information would be enough to warrant her actually being taken personally from her position, she hoped it would at least be enough to guarantee her the weapons upgrade Tarnus had once promised her.

There was a short interchange of words with the young lieutenant who answered her hails... followed shortly thereafter by the tiny image of the grizzled and battle-seasoned General Ahem.

Quickly, her voice all the raspier for the dry winds which skirled the sands about her, she mentioned her past use to the Empire, how her small inputs had aided in the fall of Yavin IV. She was about to go on to her last most recent collection and dispersement of information regarding Tatooine, when Ahem raised a hand, actually smiling at her somewhat.

That smile didn't come close to reaching his eyes.

Quickly, she told him what she had overheard. A rusty droid, being sought after by the Jedi, now numbering three and oh-so-coincidentally converging together in this hellhole. How a particular dancing girl of Grakko's was being interrogated by them, how smuggler-types-aka-henchmen had attacked them without provocation... and lastly, how Grakko himself was dead.

She finally fell into a hopeful silence... and one which she hoped would not be a disappointed one. Ahem remained quiet himself for a bit, apparently mulling to himself before finally answering.

Minna nodded, unable to prevent the small sigh of relief from escaping her lips. She then closed the comm-link and hurried off to where she had berthed Heaven's Forbiddance. Aided by the the most rapid departure vector clearance she had ever received in her career, she burst away from Mos Eisely, soon coming out into the blessed coolness of space.

Moments later she was in hyperdrive, heading to the Imperial shipyards on Ambria, smiling in satisfaction and wondering where Fate would take her next.

((OOC: Minna will be popping up later... somewhere... she always does, she's a spy, you know!))

UPDATE: Minna pops back into play in All the King's Horses in the "Empire/New Republic" forums, thank you.

[ 05-23-2004 11:56 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

The spy who loves you....

Posts: 108 | From: Drev'starn, Bothawui | Registered: Nov 2002  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
General Ahem

Member # 341

posted 03-12-2003 08:58 AM     Profile for General Ahem   Author's Homepage   Email General Ahem     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
He sat back from the closed connection, nodding his head to one side as he considered the information just delivered by the little spy. Then his brows lowered in a frown.

Damn the ineptitude of the youngsters! he couldn't help but scowl even though he fully knew the level of importance the dustball circling below had in the Grand Priorities List of the Empire... and who was assigned where upon it to serve its needs.

No use crying-- he interrupted himself, now switching over to hail the bridge. The same young lieutenant who had answered Minna's hails popped stiffly onscreen; Ahem waited for him to complete the obligatory salute, which he obligingly replied, before speaking.

"Have there been any ships departing the planet since our arrival, other than Heaven's Forbiddance?" he questioned softly. The young lieutenant scrabbled with his board, turned and barked to an ensign, then after a bit turned hastily back to the general.

"No Sir," he snapped smartly. "None whatsoever. All attempts have been redirected planetward; er... one way or another that is, Sir."

Ahem merely nodded, expecting nothing more unusual than that.

"Hail the Officer on Deck."

There was a brief pause, and a Colonel appeared. Salute... return.

"Tighten planetary perimeters, Colonel," Ahem ordered succinctly. "And send a fresh squadron of our Reborn Investigators to the vicinity of the palace of one Grakko, a Hutt." He paused, a small grin playing about his lips.

"It would appear that the ground troops we had there have been somewhat remiss; there are some of the usual shady types hiding a particular droid which Lt. General Tarnus wishes to have. Oh, and Colonel..."

The Officer on Deck, who had been in mid-salute, paused.

"Inform them that there seem to be three Force users in the palace... one of them sent by Lt. General Tarnus himself. Tell them to keep an eye out, ey? No need for unnecessary... altercations."

He smiled then, and finally dismissed the Colonel with a salute.

[ 03-12-2003 09:00 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by General Ahem ]

Posts: 63 | From: | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Kiara

Member # 436

posted 03-15-2003 02:59 PM     Profile for Kiara   Author's Homepage   Email Kiara     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kia'ra arched an eyebrow at the dark-headed Jedi. "Ryloth," she said simply. Then she turned to Paul Arrakeen once more, her indigo eyes regarding him thoughtfully. "Shall we get on with this?" she queried, her arms folded in front of her. Then in a totally unexpected move, she moved in, wrapping her arms around the Jedi, moving her lekku to tickle the back of his neck once more. Before he could react to this sudden change in her attitude, Kia'ra leaned in til her lips were probably brushing the Jedi's ear as she whispered. "The droid is not here, but has been taken to the fallen smuggler's ship."

With nothing more than that Kia'ra pulled back, but still kept close proximity so as to keep up the ruse that this was merely a seductive exchange between a dancing-girl and a man. Her indigo eyes bored into the Jedi's.

Allright, I've kept my end of this deal. You'd damn well better keep yours...

[ 03-15-2003 03:01 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Kiara ]

--------------------

A kiss may be grand but it won't pay the rental...

Posts: 42 | From: wherever the credits fall | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 66.20.157.77
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 03-15-2003 06:41 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lumbia had heard every single drop from her lips with his source in the force. A frown came to his face as he knew the seductive ways could be the end to his Jedi if she was searching for a kill, and possible kill of him, but he knew not to intrude on other's buisness at this age. Yet, if it was true that the fallen smuggler had what Paul had searched for, it was clear that someone would have to clear the way before anything bad happened tot he body.

Heading over to the body quickly after she ended, he seemed by the naked eye to show some sense of anger, but in all truth he just wanted to find out where the body was. His mind was cluttered, so optical observation was the the only thing he could rely on this occasion. Seperating the group that crowded around the body, drinking as they scrutinized, and made notes.

Coming before the body, he kneeled, reaching into the pockets as he heard the chatter continue around him in the crowd, just intensifying with insults, anger and confusion. Wiggling his hands around, he noticed a few weird carved items in. Taking them out, he saw them to be identification cards, and registration cards used for his landing.

Placing the objects in the hide of his cloak, he headed back through the crowd, people pushing and shoving their way directly toward him. Suddenly there were two, standing directly infront of him, sneers written across their face.

"You think your going to get away with our buddies credits and ship." The largest of the two began, his hand gradually motioning ideally toward the blaster fastened to his belt.

Lumbia just watched, his deamnor calm and curtious as humanly possible as they continued on spitting, and insulting him. Then suddenly a blast came Lumbia's way, but before it could hit, he had dodged it and began with a quick reaction. Before the crowd could register the move, the two were on the ground, while Lumbia was still on the path to the group once more.

Coming to a stop behind Paul, he whispered silently into the Jedi's ear.

"I got the smuggler's items if we we're to need them." He began, looking around the little group, taking in every detail with his observation.

"If we are to do anything, it has to be quick, people are getting restless in here because of our inhabitants."

[ 03-15-2003 06:42 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Paul Arrakeen

Member # 319

posted 03-16-2003 02:19 PM     Profile for Paul Arrakeen   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Arrakeen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Paul took the items from Lumbia's hand and started looking them over, occasionally glancing at Kia'ra.

Ryloth is near Tattooine...I'm sure the Imperials can tolerate some delay.

He read over the smuggler's license for his ship, and found out the number for its Docking Bay.

Docking Bay 92.. Paul directed his thoughts to Lumbia and Shawn, letting them know as well.

In the middle of his reading, Paul's vision started to darken. There was a "pop" in his head, and all the noises began to drown out. Soon, there was nothing but silence...

Just like on Yavin...

A second later, his vision lightened and his hearing returned. Paul stood there, stunned and still looking at the smuggler's ID.

He turned towards the other Jedi. "There's something coming. We have to get to that ship...now!"

Paul looked back to the Twi'lek. "If you still want to get out of here, grab your belongings and hurry up."

Having said that, the Jedi started heading for the palace's main doorway at a quick pace...

--------------------

"I'm tired of talking, Fuchs. I just want to go up to my shack and get drunk." -The Thing

Posts: 60 | From: The Pit of Eternal Despair | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Romanus

Member # 439

posted 03-16-2003 02:37 PM     Profile for Romanus   Author's Homepage   Email Romanus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: From 'Return To Tomorrow' in the Empire and New Republic forum))

The shuttle exited hyperspace, several kilometers from a Star Destroyer. It started to accelerate towards its hangar bay...

"Attention Imperial Fleet, this is shuttle Sirus from the Coruscant Home Fleet. Requesting docking permission and contact with Lieutenant..."

"Auldron." Romanus said, sitting in the passenger's seat...and no longer in bonds.

"Lieutenant Auldron." the pilot finished, then waited for a receiver on the other end of the comm unit. Soon, static crackled on it as the nearby Star Destroyer's comm officer responded.

"Receiving that, Sirus. Inquire why crew wishes to see lieutenant?"

Romanus frowned as he leaned forward to help the pilot's reponse. "Just say I'm a passenger, that's all."

The pilot nodded and returned to the speaker. "A passenger sent by Major Tybranis wishes to interrogate him over suspicions of treason."

Romanus groaned and placed a hand over his eyes. Didn't have to say treason, you idiot...

There was a brief moment of silence on the other end, then the comm crackled to life again. "Sirus, shouldn't we contact General Ahem about this?"

"Negative. The Major ordered that our passenger takes care of it himself, and his position is supported by General Tarnus."

"Understood. Hangar will soon be open to you. We'll have the lieutenant sent there under guard. Out."

The pilot switched off the comm and looked back to Romanus. "We'll be docking in a few minutes. Fleet command has given us--"

Romanus waved his hand, cutting him off. "I know. I heard. Just keep flying this thing, and don't say a damn thing to me."

Almost cost me some money...

--------------------

"I'm the Ghost of Christmas Past...why don't you dance with a man for a change?" -Russell Crowe, before he beats the crap out of someone, in LA Confidential

Posts: 73 | From: In a hotel room above a bowling alley and below another bowling alley... | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Kiara

Member # 436

posted 03-16-2003 10:42 PM     Profile for Kiara   Author's Homepage   Email Kiara     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kia'ra didn't need another word spoken in her direction. The shorter of the three Jedi came to her side, and she hurriedly pulled from her locker the money she had stashed away there. All the while the blue-robed Jedi waited silently, then again accompanied her as she proceeded to follow Paul Arrakeen out of the Palace. Still dressed in her dancing attire and with nothing else to change in regardless, Kia'ra figured they must have been an awkward sight--Jedi traipsing through Tatooine desert with a Twi'lek dancing girl following closely behind.

But at the moment, Kia'ra really didn't care how it looked, to be honest. All she knew was that, after the information she had just handily given away, she better get the Hell off this planet...

...and as quickly as possible.

--------------------

A kiss may be grand but it won't pay the rental...

Posts: 42 | From: wherever the credits fall | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 66.20.157.77
Alexis

Member # 451

posted 03-23-2003 09:30 PM     Profile for Alexis   Author's Homepage   Email Alexis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Alexis slowly opened her eyes and looked around the room. Her arms were tied behind her back to a post and she didn't have much clothes on, any that she did were torn from the whip lashes. She saw the same men over by playing sabacc at a near by table. Just a second ago Someone named Jebbua, who she didn't really know how she knew his name, called out in her mind.

"I'M ON TATOONIE!" She yelled.

One of the guys at the table got up and got the whip. She had broken another rule. He unrolled the whip and threw his arm back and then brought the whip down hard on her. She hoped that the person had heard her.

Posts: 32 | From: | Registered: Mar 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 03-24-2003 12:32 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lumbia and the bunch hastened every moment, without the chance to even catch a half-way sigh between steps. They sped across the tundra like pod racers, reaching out for the shipyard. It was clear this speed couldn't be held up by any normal being, and a Twi'lek, not normally being a specifically athletic race, wouldn't hold up long in such rapid dash.

"Hmm.." A murmur crossed the lips of Lumbia as his speed level gradually slowed down, as he placed a hand out, aiming for a response from the female Twi'lek. After a moment of silence between the three beings, the Jedi grabbed her comforting, but still tightly around the waist, continuing his ran.

Reaching his maximuim speed, the group finally reached the destination. The shipyard, with all four of them coming to a slow slide along the sandy foundation. Placing Kiara down to rely on her own strenght, Lumbia refreshed his body with a single sigh. His chest motioned forward, then back down in the process of life. Oxygen filling his body, as a smile come to his face, glancing over at the others.

"So, are we to leave?" He asked, his eyes wandering though his words were clearly directed to the fellow Jedi. It was clear the brown haired paladin was clueless of what ship was theirs and even more confused about the reason for their sudden burst of speed.

In a wait for an answer he situated himself, placing his dark brown robe over his body. Letting the ends drape along the hot dessert ground, as he recalled their run through the hot land, and into the city. It was horrific sight in itself, and to endure the very speed was unbearable. He knew very well that if he was trained in the arts of the force he would have dropped dead on the ground from the heat, along with the throb of contenous movement.

"That was a workout." The brown haired man told himself as he crossed his arms.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 03-25-2003 11:36 AM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn was, as per usual, completely calm as they quickly made their way into the docking area. But with his senses completely open and the awareness that none of the smugglers had followed them to the docking area, he was keenly aware that something was simply wrong. The brown-haired man seemed oblivious to this, but Shawn couldn't be sure. Paul, on the other hand...

Shawn looked about the docking area and stretched out into his sphere of influence to sense something that seemed entirely dark. Then he reached out into Paul's mind.

There's something dark here.

Thinking nothing more than this, Shawn directed his greeny-blues towards the former Jedi master. They practically read "Hurry up and find that smuggler's ship so we can get out of here..."

[ 03-25-2003 11:37 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shawn Petrolu ]

--------------------

Please shoot me, I'm surrounded by idiots.

Posts: 553 | From: See Mara1Jade | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 66.20.157.77
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 03-25-2003 11:43 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(OOC: from Return to Tommorow, in Empire and New Republic. Thank You...)))

With my new Hyperspace Hibernation/Meditation technique that Master Jebbua taught me, space travel seemed so much less time consuming! I knew it had been hours since we departed Coruscant, but it seemed like mere minutes had passed when the all to familliar blinking proximity alert, lit up.

"We have arrived Master, I will follow your lead. I've never been to this particular planet before." I said as I readied my travel gear. Making sure that my Lightsaber was firmly attached to my utility belt.

"Ready when you are Master. DINK, Malf... will you be joining us or will you be waiting on the ship?"

What a dumb question... MALF hadn't eaten in HOURS!!! I threw Malf about 90 credits.

"Malf, this is for that dinner I promised you. Buy all that you want with it!"

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
DINK the Wonder JAWA

Member # 438

posted 03-25-2003 11:48 PM     Profile for DINK the Wonder JAWA   Author's Homepage   Email DINK the Wonder JAWA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(((OOC: I always follow DASH... where he goes, I go! Thank You.)))

TATOOINE, my home planet... Didn't think I'd ever make it back here.

I did my best to inform DASH that I will be leaving the ship for a while, but not to go wiht him. I have other business on this planet. Some LONG overdue business...

--------------------

DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-DINK, Dink-dink-dink-dink....

Posts: 32 | From: Following DASH's every move | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 03-26-2003 10:16 AM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I looked at Dash and then walked out of the shuttle.

"You go that way and search for a girl that has brown hair green eyes and bruises or scars or something that looks like that she has been torutered." I said pointing in a direction and then i turned around and pointed in the oppiste direction.

"And i'll go this way. Meet back at the ship in 2 hours. Ok? See you later."

I walked in the direction I said I would go and started to search for my sister.

--------------------

My characters- Jebbua Dahutt, Alexis Dahutt, and Jurrsk Balck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything that has an ending has a beginning.

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 164.58.12.234
Alexis

Member # 451

posted 03-26-2003 10:23 AM     Profile for Alexis   Author's Homepage   Email Alexis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Alexis woke up all of a sudden and shouted aloud.

"He's here!"

one of the men walked up to her and then looked at the other men.

"Well, it looks like phase 1 of our trap is already set. Now, you guys start whipping her, so she'll cry out in pain and make her brother madder, which will lead him to the darkside and once he's occuiped rescueing his sister we stun him and then take him to the Imperial shuttle we have waiting and then head torwards Corcasant. Any questions."

none of them men said anything.

"Good, now lets get to work. Oh and don't forget to tape her mouth shut, so she dosen't ruin the suprise."

Alexis looked at the man that approached her with the whip. It was going to be painful again.

Posts: 32 | From: | Registered: Mar 2003  |  Logged: 164.58.12.234
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 03-26-2003 01:35 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I was searching the houses in the cities, but most were destroyed from the Imperial attack probably. It was proably the Stardestroyer in space, because stormtroopers weren't that good of shooters.

I had just left a house and on my way to another one when I felt Alexis in pain. I reached out with the force and headed in the direction were it was coming from. I ran down the street, turned right and ran down some steps and saw Alexis tied up with barely any clothes on. Little bits of clothes were on the floor and whip marks were on her body everywhere. I raced up to her and used the force to find where the guys who had done this were, but instead of the force, I got nothing.
Strange. I thought.

Then i fell to the floor and the last thing I saw was 2 men standing above me.

--------------------

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 164.58.12.234
Alexis

Member # 451

posted 03-26-2003 01:39 PM     Profile for Alexis   Author's Homepage   Email Alexis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Alexis watched as the men dragged her brother into the Imperial shuttle and take off, while the other man put his stun blaster away and stayed behind with Alexis.

"Well it looks like its just you and me now. You might as well take the rest of your clothes off."
Some one help me. She thought.

Romanus

Member # 439

posted 03-26-2003 03:58 PM     Profile for Romanus   Author's Homepage   Email Romanus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lieutenant Auldron yanked the dart out of his neck, but by then the poison had already infiltrated his blood stream. His breathing became heavy, his face turning red. He grabbed his throat, hacking and coughing as he dropped to his knees.

Finally, letting out a last gasp for air, the officer collapsed onto the floor. The nearby stormtroopers of the hangar bay did nothing, fully aware of his treachery.

The dart flew off the floor and into Romanus's hand.

"Thanks mates, ya know where your loyalties lie." he said, a crooked smile on his face. The troopers saluted before they dragged the body away.

As soon as they were gone, and business aboard the Star Destroyer continued as usual, Romanus faced the pilots and started walking towards the shuttle.

"Right, now let's take care of some business at Sullust..."

((OOC: Follow Romanus to a soon-to-be-named thread in this forum. Thank you.))

--------------------

"I'm the Ghost of Christmas Past...why don't you dance with a man for a change?" -Russell Crowe, before he beats the crap out of someone, in LA Confidential

Posts: 73 | From: In a hotel room above a bowling alley and below another bowling alley... | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Paul Arrakeen

Member # 319

posted 03-26-2003 04:35 PM     Profile for Paul Arrakeen   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Arrakeen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn senses it...but not Lumbia...

"Ninety-two...ninety-two..." he repeated softly. Though numbered, each bay seemed to be placed in a random set order. Paul believed it was meant to confuse investigators of smuggler ships.

After running between each set of large bay doors, Paul finally reached his number.

"Here it is! I found it!" he cried.

I hope this thing could still fly, Paul thought. Whatever's following us is getting closer...

The Jedi quickly pulled a switch next to the door, causing it to slowly slide open...

--------------------

"I'm tired of talking, Fuchs. I just want to go up to my shack and get drunk." -The Thing

Posts: 60 | From: The Pit of Eternal Despair | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 03-26-2003 04:35 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I woke up and saw that I was tied up on the floor.Wait a minute! Where am i? The last thing i remember was that i saw Alexis and then i was on the floor. I thought.

A guy came up to me and put his weapon on stun.

"Wait, where are we going.?" I asked.

"Corcasant." Then he pulled the trigger and i fell to the floor unconisce again.
(((OOC:Follow Jebbua to Return to Tomorrow Thread in the Empire and New Rebuplic Forum. Thank you.)))

--------------------

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 03-27-2003 08:26 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Sure thing Master, we will find this... Alexis. Two hours should be enough, let's move out."

I kept a bead on Master JEBBUA's position, using the FORCE. After about 40 minutes, Jebbua became overwhelmed with excitement. Then he simply Dissapeared! "MASTER!" I yelled. "WHERE ARE YOU?!?"

I began running to his last position.5 minutes of hard running later...

I arrived at this delapitated, shamble of a housing unit, I heard screams inside. I reached out with the force. I could feel one presence faintly, the other I felt somewhat... intermittently, like the person was moving to and from the area. STRANGE?!? I thought.

I still could not sense Master Jebbua. So as per usual, I rushed in without any real preparation. To my horror, I witnessed something not meant to be viewed in a PG13 RP forum. I FORCE PUSHED him off of who I just assumed was ALEXIS. I may have pushed a little too hard, for there was now a blood stain on the wall where he hit. OOPS!!! She fit the description Master Jebbua gave me. Whip marks and all!

"I'm Dash Kelderon, I'm here to rescue you!"

"You're who???" she said.

"I'm Dash Kelderon, I'm here to rescue you! I've got your JAWA, I'm here with JEBBUA DAHUTT."

"They have him! They are taking him to CORUSCANT!!!"

[ 03-28-2003 08:00 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Dash Kelderon ]

--------------------

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Alexis

Member # 451

posted 03-27-2003 10:14 AM     Profile for Alexis   Author's Homepage   Email Alexis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
After the man untied Alexis she asked him a qustion.

"You wounldn't happen to have any extra clothes would you?"

Alexis looked at the man who saved her. He had blue skin and white hair.

"So, you're a friend of my brother's?"

She looked at him then at herself and blushed. She ran behind a pillar and waited for a reply.

[ 03-27-2003 10:17 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Alexis ]

General Ahem

Member # 341

posted 03-27-2003 01:09 PM     Profile for General Ahem   Author's Homepage   Email General Ahem     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
General Ahem smiled a bit, his eyes actually lighting up as they wrinkled in satisfaction.

Good--! he mused to himself as he stood at immaculate attention upon the bridge of Sormontato, viewing the combat strategy screen which showed him that his fleet had at last finalized their movement about Tatooine, and were now spaced at carefully plotted equi-distances from each other around the dusty world. He nodded one more time... and raised a black-gloved hand.

"Engage," he said simply, his eyes never leaving the screen.

The Officer On Deck nodded, turned and barked the order. All hands leapt to their stations, activity buzzed...

...and all about the miserable little world of Tatooine, which for some unfathomable reason had been sitting out there in the Outer Rim making such an unusual fuss, a laced tractor beam shield popped up from ship to ship.

The planet was now veritably blocked from any other movement of ships, whether coming in or going out. While two ships had indeed recently left the planet, only one was carrying the official departure code clearances. The other seemed to have somehow slipped past his fleet... he would certainly see to the snoozing officer on watch about that!...

But no more would be this lucky, or that privileged.

General Ahem coughed to himself, nodding again, then turned to deliver the final order that the beam-generating ships be given more than ample cover by whatever "loose" ships he still had in his fleet.

In but moments, it was so.

[ 04-10-2003 10:34 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

Posts: 63 | From: | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 03-28-2003 08:08 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I guess I hadn't really noticed Alexis's apparent lack of clothing... "Uhh, sorry, the only thing I have is this cloak right now." I said as I wrapped it around her shoulders.

"I am indeed a friend of your brothers. I am his Padawan Learner, he is teaching my the mysterious ways of the FORCE. Well, at least the GOOD side of it anyway."

"You said that those men are on thier way to Coruscant wiht your brother. I'm going after him, even if I have to blast my way in! Will you be joining me? There is plenty of room on my ship, and a MED-kit with a nice soft bed for you to recover on."

I motioned toward to door, and awaited her answer.

--------------------

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
DINK the Wonder JAWA

Member # 438

posted 03-28-2003 08:20 AM     Profile for DINK the Wonder JAWA   Author's Homepage   Email DINK the Wonder JAWA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I was on my way in a flash... I ran out the door towards the nearest CANTINA. I noted the name obove the establishment's door, the Blue Asteroid. Hmm... the name sounds so familliar. Oh well! In I went, 2 hours to gather as much info as a little JAWA could carry in his brain, and as many spare parts as a little JAWA could carry!

I spoke with several of the 'regulars' they had lots of info on the planet itself. Like which areas to avoid, who is in power these days... apparently there has been a huge power struggle after the death of JABBA the HUTT. I talked to one individual who had the EXACT info I was looking for. An IMPERIAL CODE CLEARANCE. I hope DASH doesn't mind me using his credits to buy it with. I'm sure he is gonna need it, no matter the price!

I left the Blue Asteroid, and went to the local merchants to purcase parts for my inventions. Again I spent the seemingly endless credits in DASH's account.

I had purchased soo much that I needed to rent a DEWBACK to haul the gear behind it. We made our way slowly back to the ship. One hour and 49 minutes. I was faster than I thought, as I waited in the ship for DASH and JEBBUA to return.

--------------------

DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-DINK, Dink-dink-dink-dink....

Posts: 32 | From: Following DASH's every move | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e