my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Pledge of Kashyyyk

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Pledge of Kashyyyk
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-19-2002 04:29 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The ship after reaching the atomsphere, they went into the blur of stars-konwn as hyperdrive. Speeding through space at unseeable limits, the passangers all sat motionlessly, thinking to themselves why they were heading to Kashyyyk, instead of Urika like they were told too, but at of them all Lumbia knew the explaination, as he commanded it. Standing up, the soles of his feet beat along the surface, rhytmicically sending the dull sound through the fleet's ears and out. They're attetion quickly shifted as did their eyes, all upon Lumbia Whitefeild-a Jedi Knight/Master. The tall, yet timid man came to a stop before the cockpit where he saw the pilot looking upward into the his face.

Twirling himself around in a General fashion, he stared at all the men. Major Carlos leaned against the wall, keeping his eyes on the Jedi-awaiting him to speak, as he knew he would. He had nearly taking over his control as the fleet's commander, but they did need their help if they were ever to get a chance past any of the Imperail Fighters. He had weilded the force, and gave him a postive jump over all his troops. Lumbia spoke, breaking through the Major's conscious thoughts, grasping his attetionw it his military voice.

"Men, I dont wanna sound as a nuisance-but dont forget Im here to help you. We must land on Kashyyyk for the simple fact that no one would catch us there, even though we are suspesly close to the Core, it only keeps us closer to gaining understanding of their forces. We will ned spies roaming about Yavin, and after we create or recreate the alliance between Kashyyyk for at past Republic deeds, we will have a much bigger chance for the pilot jobs. We will also need to find this base-so we will have to have at least 10 troops on that job. Now lets get some rest, we got a near two days before we land." Lumbia's military voice came to a cease, as he stared over hsi shoulder toward Major carlos. The light hazel sunrise eyes showed a sign of glee toward the Major, before he went to the back of the ship toward his baggage. Sitting down, he grasped his glasses, placing it nicely over his eyes. He began reading a few scriptures of the Jedi Past, and their great hero's such as Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan..

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-20-2002 03:59 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The youthful black haired man took a glance from The Legend of the Jedi booklet that he had recreived long before the Force intruded in his life. When he was only a youthful soldier in his father's shadow. A titan that fought for what he believed in, but only to realize that what he believed in was what he also wanted to kill: His father. He killed him so vigiorsly with the blade that incouraged him into the darkness-the red. That color was so sickening to him in that moment, and probably would be for the rest of his life. It had brought all life within the galaxy so much pain. Red, the color of blood, and hate-yet it sometimes sported the thin thorns on its body as its beauitful peddles were held at the top. A sign of distrust, and aggressiiion-yet powerful and beauitful. This was all that he viewd in the Darkness, agressive yet gave you the power to be the strongest, but at times it filled one with sorrow, as the heart of a Dark One could never truly love another. It was hard to love one iwth all your heart, when the only thing inside it was Darkness. Blocking the path of the one you admired so dearly couldn't always be in your heart and soul forever. These were the never-ending thoughts when the words past was said toward Lumbia, and reading it numerous of times from the book of the Jedi he couldn't handle learning about the past anymore.

Standing up, he headed casually thorugh the crowd, back toward his small amount of resources. Moving his right arm forward, a source of the Force trailed down the way into his open hand. As a magnificant yellow glow of exposure to the Force, the materails to produce the lightsaber-a Jedi's Mastered Weapon, fell into his hand. In a matter of milli-seconds, his once opened palm ccame to a clutch along his items and headed toward his seating. Imprinting his posterior against the leather seating, he leaned back, beginning the construction of a new blade to fit his Jedi Ability Degree. Far in the past of the Old Republic, the prophecy was that the Green repersent the color of one in the Force that has choosen the side of a Jedi permantly, while blue was one of a Padawan or Jedi Knight who hadn't entirally choose the path of a Jedi permantly. Upon the Darkness their was always red, or the yellow color to repersent the path that they held. Mirroring the same system of the Jedi Class-with red permantly, or the weilder believed to be permantly.

Yet there was another permission of the Jedi, where the Council weilded a much higher strenght. The strongest of the Jedi were Council Members, or Jedi Masters, who allowed the force to become one with them, as after their death they would be able to do as they pleased toward the one's undied. This class holded the strenght of choosing any saber they believed was fitting toward their culture or feelings toward the Force or culture.

Jedi Master I am He thought, remembering when reading about Yoda and the frame of speaking he held, for some unknown reason. He chuckled hysterically outwardly, as the ones of his reality only glanced at him in suspesion. As Lumbia took one glance about he looked down at his materails, and took a light sigh as he began..

"Hmm, the crystal tells me this will be a color of Hazel. Repersenting the colors of my Urika Flag." Lumbia said, speaking calmly toward himself as he comfortabally leaned back. Relaxing, he remembered one of the rules of a Jedi.

Do not visit or have straight linkage to the past

"Its not a straight linkage now is it-" He simply spoke to his thoughts, as a voice screeched in his head once more time before he continued his task.

"Jedi Master you are.." Was the voice that came from his own subconscious once more, and his fingers began medalling the weapon to a finish...

In this time the Pilot continued resting in the front of the ship in his cock pit chair, as they sped past the blurring stars, to come to a stop in a matter of 19 Hours.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-24-2002 03:17 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The time was nearing to eject from hyperspace and appear in the realm of Kashyyyk, where they would land upon the savage surface planet, that only built to a fantastic ecosystem. Dreams of the civilization, and how he was taught a bit of their language when he was a young Titan, far before he even played as a war hero. Only a young boy in the Academy, learning many things of other races that they could end up in war with or have trade route with. Those old days were something he normally didn't dawn much upon, but in his sleeps no one but his consciousness could tell him otherwise. No one could reach his dreams, so he allowed it to flow, replaying his days at the educational shelter in his mind, as his eyes were held tightly in a sleeping state.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 09-04-2002 02:56 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The ship exited hyperspace speed, and stayed motionless infront of the planet of Kashyyk. The were to rest even though they knew this trip weilded alot of their future, they needed to rest before they jumped into the confrontation. Anything could happen in the coming minutes of their landing so a quick speech was to be made by one of their leaders, and superiors. Lumbia needed to stand up for once and show himself to be their superior. He was a Jedi in his view, and if he was to consider himself that-then he'd have the carry the weight with it as well.

Stepping from his seet, Lumbia headed slowly toward the center of the crowded area, splitting the area into a circle around him. Placing his hand upward to calm them to a silent hush, he smiled at all of them. Placing his hands softly in his pockets, he relaxed. Taking out many small crystals tied to a string, he threw them recklessly amoungst the crowd. The men and women of the Rebel Fleet caught them as he began his speech which was to reveal many things about their situation at the moment.

"I may be a Suppose Jedi, but Im not offical. The burden of that lie is that I was once the enemy of you all. I was a Dark Jedi who could have been the reason of your demise. Indeed I have changed, but those who with hold those crystals are the ones I trust enough to take me down in the times of Darkness, and of course with all life forces their are Darkness. Thats one thing I did learn when I was upon the Dark Side. Their can be no light without dark, and no dark without light. Their is always a balance, as scientifical fact-the lighter the sun, the darker the shadows. I hope you all understand that as anything may come to be from our light. The manifestation of the strongest darkness ever, but we must provel. Now troops-I am not your Major or your General, Im your physical superiority and have had expirences with the fight of life numerous of occasions, along with the fight of war. I believe that if you are to even begin a war we must stay still. I have a feeling someone is hunting us down, and an ally will be soon creating an alligence. I do not know of whom this is, but I believe the best idea would to stay still." His voice went num after those words were spoken without one hesitation. He spoke quick, fast and commandive.

A Jedi He proudly thought of himself, as all the confidence in the world seem to fall in his mouth every minute before he spoke of war.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Jamel Garth

LumbiaSith
Member # 336

posted 09-13-2002 11:17 PM     Profile for Jamel Garth   Author's Homepage   Email Jamel Garth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jamel had been asked frequently through his telehologramic system by Wookies with the translation buttons on, enabling him to understand the words that had emitted from the mouth of the being. Jamel's fingers bended around the control stick structure, slender like a Jedi's lightsaber hilt, but easily motionable. Jamel's ship swung down through the ground, heading gradually downward toward the surface. The Old Republic Jedi Starfighter came to a slow, and steady landing upon the wooden landing base. Pushing open the glass window that concealed him from the crashes or any troublings outward from his ship. Grappling upon the edge of the slender uprising of the metalic outer figure that slipped downward into a wing. Sliding down he came to an abrupt stop on the ground, and grabed his translation device. Placing a small ring along his neck, and two small devices within his earlobs to allow him to hear them in his own language, he prepared to aboard the community of Wookies that had frequently questioned him to land upon their sight. Heading about the tree-house like formated grounds, he came to a stop before a sheltering of the place he would find the Wookies.

Heading in, a quick conversation came to be. The motionings of the mouths, and the large roars came from the shelter, as did many bangs of the fist on tables. This conversation's main subject was a person named Telcontar, who had seemed to troubled these Wookies. Jamel files was placed within the Bounty Hunting Guild Files that some of the Wookies had been able to hack into. Searching through, they found that his recored seemed to be on a high-amount, and could do some damage, even though his age could come to a factor, it also could come to as an advatange.

"I'll take it" was all Jamel stated in the end, his vocal cords coming out in a scretch and roaring pitch, and headed slowly out the door, heading toward his Jedi Starfighter, stationed within the treehouse-like sheltering from the ground. Leaping in, he placed the coordinates to the heavens and beyond. In a simple second, he was back into the stars, hiding amoungst them as he was on thew trail of another man..

--------------------

"The Castle in the Sky.."-Jamel Garth

Posts: 117 | From: Somewhere in the Galaxy | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 09-13-2002 11:24 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lumbia's fist tightened, as his hair drapped nicely over his eyes. His fist tightened, and banged on the ground and looked up at all of them. His lips curved into a sly, and confident smirk. Grasping tightly upon his Old Republic Jedi Cloak, he threw it nicely over his being, and threw his eyes upward at the Republic Rebellious Soldiers.

"You Soldiers are very brave, but I must say my farewells. Follow my plain, I believe I can not assist anyone of you beings any longer. You withold something that I can say wasn't in the First Row of Rebel Fleets ever, thats the Force." Lumbia simply stated, heading toward the only ship within the ship, and slowly was sent outward from the ship. Speeding off, he headed toward another land, another place. Another Realm..

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 09-13-2002 11:25 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
((OOC: Watch as Lumbia heads out once again on his own, but he may pop up somewhere. Just look out, he could pop-up now, or in a year or so. No one knows what will happen, just prepare to see Lumbia in the shadows or in the light...))

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Jamel Garth

LumbiaSith
Member # 336

posted 09-13-2002 11:27 PM     Profile for Jamel Garth   Author's Homepage   Email Jamel Garth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
((OOC: Jamel is on a race, but it all relies on a person name Telcontar. Watch as Jamel stalks him down, and then rolls him in for his deeds. A Bounty Hunter vs a Bounty Hunter. Something ya gotta see to believe..

Peace...))

--------------------

"The Castle in the Sky.."-Jamel Garth

Posts: 117 | From: Somewhere in the Galaxy | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Major Carlos Davidov

Broken Back Button

Member # 318

posted 09-25-2002 07:22 PM     Profile for Major Carlos Davidov   Author's Homepage   Email Major Carlos Davidov     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Carlos stared out of the viewport, watching Lumbia go. The soldier sighed to himself.

Another one gone. he thought. He's lucky. So many others left a different fate...

Mysha walked up to the Major. "Major Davidov? The X-Wing Delta squadron leader is asking for us to dock at the medical frigate."

"Then set course to the frigate and initiate docking procedures."

"Yes, sir." replied Mysha, and he was off.

Davidov felt the freighter changing direction. But his view was still fixed on the stars.

It can't be hopeless.

--------------------

"I think he's on our side. Yeah I think...oh...no no...he just shot one of my squadmates. Hmm..."

Posts: 10 | From: In the land of cotton... | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e