my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » N'hreal... and beyond...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: N'hreal... and beyond...
DATOR

Leader of the Droid Uprising

Member # 289

posted 08-17-2002 09:52 PM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The protection of N'hreal was near completion...

Around 200 battle ships blockaded the planet, w/ the planetary shield 2/3's complete... With the shield complete, the blockade would no longer be needed...

DATOR sat in his throne... he pressed a pad, and gave an order..."Have Taehun come before me, as soon as possible..."

Roger Roger...

[ 08-17-2002 09:53 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by DATOR ]

Posts: 58 | From: see loban | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.47.124
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-18-2002 01:13 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The tent where Taehun was currently residing was dimly lit by several candles. There, in the center of the tent, Taehun sat cross legged. Several grains of sand were being levitated in front of his face, floating and flying in random directions. A single drop of sweat came down his forehead as the sand came together and formed a sphere. Slowly, it moved from side to side, from right to left, imitating the movements of a pendulum. The sphere slowed down and stopped, and then changed shape again...it first became a skull, with hollowed out eyes. The sand became thicker around the skull, and on it appeared hair, eyes, a mouth, nose...

Taehun opened his eyes only to see Lumbia's face glaring back at him. On his face was a look of supreme confidence. Taehun gritted his teeth and his head began to shake violently. With a loud scream, he suddenly arose and cut through the face with his ignited blade. The grains of sand fell to the ground.

A small whirring noise was made, and Taehun turned around to face the droid that was now in his room. "DATOR requests your presence."

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.16.188
DATOR

Member # 289

posted 08-18-2002 10:16 PM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Taehun entered a room occupied by one being...

DATOR turned to greet Taehun,"Take a seat... You will need to start you mission, our survival will base on your success... unless there are any questions, good luck..."

DATOR then took his gaze off Taehun, and to a data pad, DATOR awaited Taehun's response...

Posts: 58 | From: see loban | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.195.99
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-20-2002 03:40 PM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Of course. I shall do my best."

Taehun gave a slight bow, and turned on his heel, leaving DATOR's quarters. He reached inside a fold of his robes and pulled out his com-link.

"OOM-75, this is Taehun. Tell me about what has been going on in today's radio traffic."

"Sir, the radio traffic has been fairly light today. Around sunset in the Camp 58 there was a raid attempted by resistance fighters. It was mildly successful, but they were eventually driven off when the droideka arrived."

Taehun thought for a moment, and spoke into the com, "Tell me. Was there anything interesting to report about the attack? I mean was there any abnormal activites by the raiders."

It took only a moment for OOM-75 to process the question and search for an answer. "Yes sir, there was. The leader of the raiders seemed to move impossibly fast, as if he knew exactly when the droids would shoot each round and where it was being shot at."

Taehun once again fell silent. Having premonitions and incredible instincts...here was one who was blessed by the force. It was now a matter of making him know the power of the darkside.

"Copy that OOM-75. Taehun out."

Taehun walked over hastily to where his speederbike had been parked. He seated himself in it, and the engine roared to life.

The last anyone saw of Taehun that night was his black cloak flying about in the wind as he speeded away.

--------------------

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.17.161
Bane

Dark Apprentice

Member # 292

posted 08-26-2002 01:06 AM     Profile for Bane   Author's Homepage   Email Bane     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bane plopped down on a nearby chair. He slowly leaned forward, and put his face in his hands...in only a matter of days his life had changed rather quickly on his home-planet of N'hreal. At the young age of 24, he was one of many street urchins that roamed the streets of the cities of N'hreal. He was an illegitimate child, abandoned by his merchant father, but the street gangs learned to not pick on him, for he showed a great intinct and knack for fighting early on in his 'career'. However, the streets had taught him that it was as important to be quick in the head as on your feet. He truly realized the significance of this now, for he had been thrust into the position of leader of the main resistance force of N'hreal.

Bane gestured at a few soldiers standing nearby. "Double the guards on the perimeter tonight. It's likely that the droids will be searching for us after our raid." They saluted him by placing their fists on their chests, as they alwasy did, and left him alone.
What am I going to do? Bane thought. The only reason he was leading this resistance force was because he was the leader of a small group of thugs that refused to be assimilated. I have no military experience...I only know how to fight one on one. Bane rose from his seat with a sigh. They had no chance of winning, and he knew it.

Bane quickly turned around as he heard the distinct sound of blaster fire. He heard several voices screaming, and grabbed his pilfered E11 blaster as he ran out. In a mere moment he was outside the complex, taking in the scene. Three guards had been incapacitated by blaster fire, and another two to the left had been decapitated gruesomely. He noticed that there was a parked speederbike that was off to the right. That wasn't there before, he thought. And surely...not just one droid could...

Bane could feel the chill running down his back, and he turned around, only to see nothing. He felt cold all over, as if he had just stepped out into an arctic planet, and not a desert one like N'hreal. Bane swallowed the lump in his throat, and opened his mouth to speak.

"Show yourself!"

Posts: 6 | From: see Taehun | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.16.157
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-28-2002 03:19 PM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As Bane peered into the darkness, he saw a dark figure slowly emerge from the shadows. It was cloaked with a large and heavy hood covering its face. Taehun slowly paced around Bane, looking him up and down, sizing him up. After completing a full circle around him, he removed his hood.

Bane looked upon Taehun’s countenance wide-mouthed. Taehun’s head was bald, with all of its hair completely shaven off, and replaced by black tattoos crisscrossing his face and head. In his eyes Bane saw the look of a predator, one who feeds off of another living creature. Surely this was the very face of evil.

Bane, who was quite shocked, took a step back before Taehun spoke.

“You planet seems to be in quite a bit of trouble. These droids...they have complete control of N’hreal, do you know that?”

Bane stood there, silent.

“Yes, I know what you’re thinking...and I know that you are not as stupid as you look right now. I will waste no more time and make my offer...”

“For quite some time, I’m sure you know, you have been ‘gifted’. You have a great instinct, and seem to see things happen just before they occur. Others think of you as very quick on your feet, and they respect and fear you.” Taehun looked to Bane’s face to see how he reacted. He was pleased, for Bane’s face showed a look of bewilderment at Taehun’s knowledge.

“I can train you. With my help, you can destroy these droids easily, if you wish. Come, and see what you can be capable of.” With that, a strong breeze seemed to rush by the two men facing each other. The wind picked up, and started circling around the Taehun. Taehun concentrated for a moment, and the sand seemed to form together in mid-air, creating a figure that looked quite like a battle droid. Bane’s face looked quite shocked.

Taehun raised his hand towards the figure, and it blew away without warning. The wind had now died down, and Bane was wide mouthed once again. Taehun’s white teeth showed in the darkness as he smiled.

“Yes, or no?”

--------------------

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.170
Bane

Dark Apprentice

Member # 292

posted 08-28-2002 03:31 PM     Profile for Bane   Author's Homepage   Email Bane     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bane inadvertantly scratched his head. He had never seen such a spectacle before, but...if only he could do what this man had just showed him...

He could have his former life back.

It was too bad that Bane never realized that Taehun was now going to truly be his master.

"Yes...teach me."

((OOC - Taehun taught Bane for about a month, just enough to teach him to truly hate, and to understand the basics of the darkside))

Bane rolled up the sleeve on his right arm. This day was a remarkable one, for Taehun had promised him an important lesson that day. He looked over at Taehun, who seemed to be holding something over the flames of his furnace.

Taehun pulled it out, and walked over slowly to Bane.

"Bane...you have learned to hate, and learned to use your anger...but without knowing pain, it is all for naught. Now, you will know pain, and you shall truly become ready to be my apprentice."

Taehun raised the red-hot brand up in front of Bane's eyes, so that he could see the orange glow of the rune.

"Are you reaady?"

Bane struggled for words.

"It matters not."

Taehun deftly grabbed Bane's arm with his left hand, showing unimaginable strenghth, and lowered the brand to his forearm.

The camp was filled with screams that night.

Posts: 6 | From: see Taehun | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.170
Telcontar

Bounty Hunter

Member # 312

posted 08-31-2002 01:12 AM     Profile for Telcontar   Author's Homepage   Email Telcontar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shadow hummed as it went through hyperspace, passing by numerous planets and stars at an unimaginable speed. Telcontar sat there, quite relaxed, staring at the console of his modified TIE Avenger. His thoughts were elsewhere...

It had always bothered him when he had to do a job like this. Woking with the Trandoshans was something he especially despised, and he'd never do it if he didn't need the money. Telcontar sighed quietly. It's always about the money...that's what you keep telling yourself.

A red light came to life on the console of Shadow. Telcontar quickly sat upright, and pulled a small lever down, proceeding to exit out of hyperspace. As his ship seemed to become impossibly slow, he espied Nar Hutta off in the distance. This was where he was to meet the Trandoshans.

Unexpectadly, the screen in front of his window came to life. A familiar, but unsettling face appeared on the communication screen.

"Telcontar...I have use for you."

Again, Telcontar sighed, but this time it was inwardly. How he hated to deal with Taehun...the dark jedi, one who was so filled with hatred. Whenever Telcontar had to do something he knew was 'wrong' he tried to detach himself emotionally. If anything, Taehun reveled in the emotion, and seemed to delight in death.

"What is it Taehun?"

"I need for you to come to these coordinates. On this planet you will pick up a companion of mine, and do as he asks. You will also come in contact with a few certain people I know on Nar Hutta. Tell them to arrive at these coordinates as well."

Immediately, the data was uploaded to Telcontar's ship. The planet Taehun spoke of was N'hreal, a small planet not too far from Nar Hutta, but out of the way enough to not attract any attention from any bigwigs like the Imperials. The 'list' was uploaded as well, and Telcontar grimaced as he saw the names on the list.

"Taehun, I'd rather not deal with these people."

Taehun's brows furrowed. His tone changed to a commanding one..."Nevertheless, you will do as I say, Telcontar. You shall have your usual fee as soon as they arrive on N'hreal. I shall expect you soon." The viewscreen went blank as the Taehun cut the transmission.

Telcontar lifted his right hand to his forehead. He could feel the headache, and knew that it was only going to intensify as soon as he landed on Nar Hutta. He would have to wait to collect his fee from the Trandoshans...they weren't as vengeful as Taehun was.

"Ah, sithspit!"

As usual, he swore to himself that this would be the last of his 'favors' for Taehun.

Posts: 15 | From: see Taehun | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.170
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-31-2002 07:40 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The small tie exited hyperspace suddenly, its speed returning to the normal spectrums of space travel.

At the controls he slowly put in the coordinates, checking gauges and hitting switches, all without concious thought, for as he zoomed on towards his destination, his thoughts were focused on the ones he would capture.
Slowly his ship stopped, there was a blockad about the planet... muttering to himself, he let the black blots escape from his brillent eyes, cascading about his body, and zooming his essence down to the planet.

As the form approuched Taehun, he seemed much more impossing then perception could possible alow, his turquoize eyes focused darkly on Taehun, his scarlet and purple robes flowing in the wind.

His lips tugged up into a sadistic smile, his head tilting back to unleash a dark cackle before his brillient eyes, which seemed strangly out of place for this being, whos very pressence was filled with the darkside, locked once more upon taehun, before his blood curdlingly deep voice rang out.
"I am the dark lord... You will serve me"

[ 09-01-2002 01:09 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Entaris ]

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.133
DATOR

Member # 289

posted 09-01-2002 01:13 AM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DATOR sat, looking over a data pad... his army had reached 20 billion droids... his fleet, 250 massive ships...

He was suddenly bothered... A being suddenly... appeared...

The planetary defense system located an organic being, that was not there moments before... as well as a ship in orbit...

Before DATOR could do anything, an energy field dropped over where Taehun, Bane, and Entaris stood... no organic being could escape...

DATOR gave it closer attention... not bothering to give the Tie fighter a second thought... in fact, he meant to leave it alone...

Taehun is under the energy field, no need to have a decal unit sent... but I should make an appearance...

With that, DATOR was off in his yacht... to soon meet up with this, intruder...

[ 09-01-2002 10:22 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by DATOR ]

Posts: 58 | From: see loban | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.196.239
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 09-01-2002 05:01 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He stood, well aware of the shield that had been placed about him, ignoring it completly.
-such a punny attempt to hold me-
his dark thoughts rolled by, his head tilding backwords as a cackle came forth from his depths, the darkness that flooded forth from him with its implications was uncanny.
He focused his calm gaze again upon that which was before him, his eyes becoming that of blood as his dark thoughts surficed to a greater extend.
Once more his voice rang out, its dark tone enough to send shivers down the spine of a rancor.
"You will serve me...whether by choice, or by my will, none can resist the allure of the darkness in my soul, none can stand against the pain i can unleash upon you. now speak feeble taehun, or must i force the words from your lips?"
at his side his fingers curled into a fist, a pop eminating from them as it locked into his balled form. whoever dares drop this shield about me will pay to a great extent later, but i shall not leave, nor shall i be distracted from my cause, not untill this one bends to my iron will...which, he will indeed bend, even if it means snapping him in two

[ 09-01-2002 05:21 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Entaris ]

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.93
DATOR

Member # 289

posted 09-01-2002 10:29 PM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DATOR's yacht appeared, to find 3 men under an energy field...

DATOR exited his ship, and approached the field...

The field was no more, as he approached the men..."Which of you has the power to appear from thin air? Be gone with you Taehun, your journey awaits..."

DATOR waited for a response...

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 09-02-2002 12:23 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
his eyes focused in on Dator for a moment, then his gaze returned to taehun, his voice then came out so hidiously dark that it came forth such as rolling thunder, commanding all to pay his words heed "one step my friend, and your life ends."
His eyes, which looked like twin pools of thick blood, then focused on dator with a snap, drilling into the droid with such a fierce intensity, that it was as if they reached out to take hold of his body, and force him to bend to Entaris' dark will.
his blood curdling voice rolled forth again, now in dators direction "you dare speak in my presence without being addressed? bow pitiful droid, then you may speak your words," his lips had curled into a fierce snarl, revealing shockingly white teeth. "yes...perhaps if your words are pleasing you shall not be destroyed...though i grant you this knowledge...such things are not likely."
His head shot back unleashing an unearthy cackle, which threatened all things, the very sound of his laugh could induce any liveing beings to crumble before him and beg for his mercy, for indeed, true evil was held in this ones being.

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.235
DATOR

Member # 289

posted 09-02-2002 12:36 AM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DATOR got to his knees quite quickly,"I apologize, powerful one, what has brought you to this planet... If I may ask... with your powers, and my droids, we could unite and take this pathetic galaxy... let death and destruction rule... my lord..."

DATOR, while still on his knees, waited patiently...

Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 09-02-2002 01:13 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Taehun could not help but lower his eyes. The pure evil of Entaris' being was almost too much for him...but he was quite taken with the sheer evil of Entaris as well. Taehun himself had left his master's teachings of being cool, calm, and collected, for he knew that the way to true power did not lie on that path. His initial feelings now were only reassured as he looked at Entaris. Here was a being who had let himself be completely consumed by the Hate of the darkside...and he was powerful indeed. If only Taehun could...

"I am your loyal vassal, milord. Command me and my apprentice."

[ 09-02-2002 01:13 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Taehun ]

--------------------

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.170
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 09-02-2002 01:56 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
With taehuns words his lips tugged into a smile that could have made a hutt be weary,
His voice came out smooth, pleasure at taehuns acceptance evident in his voice...if pleasure it could be called.
"Indeed..."
he directed his gaze to DATOR, his eyes returning to there brilliant turquoize, and his fists unclenching from there balled possitions at his side.
his smile suddenly became strangly sincer, as his voice came out almost soothingly.
"dear dear droid... You miss judge me, i am not one to take pleasure in killing, or in destruction..." his smile then turned sudenly sadistic, his eyes glowing with there former evil splender.
As he spoke again his voice was filled with hatred, such hatred, that a chill was sent even down his own spine.
"I delight only in the pain, and suffering which those things ensure... Which is exactly why i will not destroy you...droids can not feed me that which i seek, prepare a ship that seats three, for we will be leaving you shortly."
His fingers tightened into that which looked as though he would reach through someones chest, to remove their heart, his hand raised slowly, and with it, so did dator, who was promply placed on his feet.
his voice came out again, still holding that certain edge that could terrorize a rancor.
"Know this... You have not made an ally...but nor have you made an enemy..."
his gaze then focused on taehun
"you serve the darkness now...and death will come before it releases you from its hold... I do hope you are prepared to die, for indeed, i hold no mercy...Even in success" with that his gaze focused again on DATOR "bring a ship with due haste droid...or perhaps my mind will be changed"
His hand fiddled almost playfully with a metalic object that he had taken from his robes, and his smile grew more devilish with the second.

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.92
DATOR

Member # 289

posted 09-02-2002 02:05 AM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"You miss understood me, my lord... I cannot know pleasure, thus cannot use it to entice you to join me... if you must leave, a ship shall be on its way as we speak... what does one as powerful as you need with these two?"

DATOR waited patiently...

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 09-02-2002 02:49 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
his eyes focused upon dator for a moment, becoming once more the pools of blood that could not be read.
His lips became a scowl directed at the droid, and his voice came out in an almost amused tone. "I miss-understand...Droid?"
His head tilted back for yet another fierce cackle, which was cut from existance suddenly as his eyes intensified on Dator, his voice filled with a rage which promised death. "i miss understand nothing droid, i refuse to join those that have not the strength to win, even a few simple light users could stand against an army of droids-" his finger played absently with the button of his saber, as if ready to ignight the blade and show dator his true fury. "- and as for these two..." he continued in a calm, icy voice. "they are none of your concern, I have my uses for them...or perhaps you would indeed like to know." his thumb continued its insistant toying with the metalic objects button, getting closer and closer to actauly pressing it.
His smile was almost as cold as his heart at that moment, and he turned from dator, his voice comming out as a swift blade. "the ship has but 5 minutes to reach me..." his smile was a cruel one, though none could see it, and he made an absent twitch of his wrist behind his back, which caused dator to fly backwards suddenly, nocking him to the ground. His voice then came again. "perhaps only 2..."

[ 09-02-2002 02:49 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Entaris ]

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.92
DATOR

Member # 289

posted 09-02-2002 03:14 AM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A ship approached the men... it came to a stop, right above Entaris...

"I hope this is satisfactory.... consider my offer, we need one as powerful as yourself... you could hold off such an assault by mere force users... you would be the leader of the greatest offensive the galaxy has ever seen... I ask you once more, will you join us, my lord..."

Again, DATOR waited patiently..

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 09-02-2002 11:50 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
His lips fell into such a dark scowl that his intire face seemed to blacken. as his voice came forth it carried a hint of discust, rolling forth in a boiling creshendo, clearly showing his final discision, and threatening to unleash upon all present the rage that he somehow maintaned control of.
"Droid, you try my patiants... I hold only a need for those that can call upon the name of evil...You though, your purposes are filled with light, if indeed they are filled with anything, a droid uprising? that is clearly an act to search for freedom..." his eyes reached such a darkness then that it actauly gave the impression that the blood held within those red orbs would begin to drip.
"i appose freedom droid, i am against all it stands for,I let you and your army survive now only because your 'freedom' will bring others great missery."
his imposing form then turned, black replacing red and escaping like blots of black ink from a pen, to consume him, and take him into the ship. Where he awaited Taehun and Bane, before blasting off into the atmosphere, and entering hyperspace.

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.45
Telcontar

Bounty Hunter

Member # 312

posted 09-03-2002 12:32 AM     Profile for Telcontar   Author's Homepage   Email Telcontar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...Meanwhile, somewhere on the surface of N'hreal

Telcontar approached the door to the tavern. He proceeded to knock three times on the metallic door, and patiently waited. After a moment, a small slot opened on the door, revealing three eyes attached to attenae like flesh. ...Ugh...another ughnaught. They have to have been named ughnaughts because of the sound everyone makes when they see one. What an ugly creature...

The slot immediately closed, and the door opened slowly in turn. Telcontar proceeded to hand over his two rifles to a nearby guard and seated himself at a barstool. He began to remove his helmet, and before it came off, a human bartender was already asking what he'd like to drink.

"Gimme a Ruby Bliels, on the rocks."

The bartender looked at him suspiciously...A ruby bliels was never served on the rocks, and any onlooker would've thought Telcontar an idiot. The bartender, however, did not.

"Follow me."

The bartender proceeded to lead Telcontar down an obsure hallway. At the end of the hall was a staircase that spiraled downward. A single light hung from the ceiling, and water seemed to be dripping down in various places. The stair case was covered with a glowing lichen.

"What you seek lies down there," the bartender said, "Good luck."

Telcontar began walking down the staircase slowly, and quite unsure of what he was getting himself into.

Posts: 15 | From: see Taehun | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.170
The Council of Hate

unregistered

posted 09-03-2002 12:47 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The bounty hunter dressed in the clone trooper armor of old descended the staircase. As he finally reached the bottom, he was quite surprised with what he saw.

It was in this moment that a non dark-force user first witnessed the council of hate. The room was completely dark, save five sources of light whose origins could not be seen. These lights shone down on the five council members, who all were facing each other in a circle. They were clothed in sackcloth, each with a heavy hood over their face, masking any features.

Immediately, the bounty hunter's mind was bombarded with various thoughts.
Welcome, my son. Welcome to the Council. We understand that Taehun has sent you.

Another voice seemed to enter Telcontar's head.
Shut up fool! You do not know what kind of trouble this one can cause.

The first voice responded. SILENCE! I will not be gainsaid by one as young as you are. Taehun seems to have found a someone who can become quite an ally, and I will not allow this opppurtunity to just pass by!

Another voice joined the conversation in Telcontar's head. Yes...indeed. This Entaris is quite taken with the dark side. Perhaps the time has come to show ourselves.
Who? What the heck are they talking about Telcontar thought to himself.

The first voice answered again. Do not fret, young one. Go on about your business. We shall take care of Taehun.

With that, the lights went out. After a few moments of blackness, Telcontar opened his eyes to find himself on the floor of the inn. A rather large patron proceeded to pick him up, and throw him out the front door. "And stay out! We don't tolerate rowdy customers."

Telcontar landed next to his helmet and two weapons.
What the hell just happened?...

Logged: 198.81.26.170
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 09-03-2002 06:45 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
[b]((OOC: please follow entaris, taehun, and bane to "ancient city, sith and all" in the JEdi prax/sith temple.))

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.90
DATOR

Member # 289

posted 09-09-2002 01:18 AM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
((OOC: Please follow that crazy mold of tin, DATOR, to the 'Onward, and Beyond' thread, in this here forum... I thanky very much...)

[ 09-09-2002 01:19 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by DATOR ]

Posts: 58 | From: see loban | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.254
Telcontar

Bounty Hunter

Member # 312

posted 09-15-2002 12:11 AM     Profile for Telcontar   Author's Homepage   Email Telcontar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
((OOC: Follow Telcontar into the Debts Repaid thread on this same forum, thank you.))
Posts: 15 | From: see Taehun | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.17.49

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e