my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Duel of the Fates

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Duel of the Fates
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 06-26-2002 03:44 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo-Ban looked out into the star field...

They were on their way to Yavin, stopping at planet's on the way, something like a scenic route...Lo-Ban was to use the Force on each planet until they arrived at Yavin...

"Maybe we'll find the man who owned the mech droid..." He said to Trel to break the silence.

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.160.195
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-26-2002 07:09 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"'Ello? Who's there?" the miner asked as he shined the flashlight at the dark figure.

"I am the mine inspector from the trading guilds. Clearly, you haven't briefed of my arrival." Paul Arrakeen, the Jedi Master who had been transported to Kessel through the All, replied.

The miner shook his head. "I'm in charge in this here mine sector, and I ain't seen ya check in!" The Jedi simply waved his hand, invoking the Force.

"I have already checked in." The miner stared ahead as the mind trick began to sink in.

"You already checked in." he replied.

"You will show me to the nearest space port." Paul said. "I will show you to the nearest space port." the miner again responded. He then turned around and started walking down the tunnel.

Paul followed close behind him, until he sense a disturbance in the Force.

I'm not alone, he thought. They started to approach a fork in the mine. The miner was heading for the right tunnel, but Paul walked towards the left, curious to see what this disturbance is.

"Hey! You're going the wrong way!" the miner shouted.

There was no reply.

[ 06-26-2002 07:11 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by TheKnot ]

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Trel kentar

Member # 230

posted 06-26-2002 11:01 PM     Profile for Trel kentar   Author's Homepage   Email Trel kentar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Only the force knows loban...only the force knows...

Thought trel to himself. Indeed, the force would guide them in whatever maner it wanted.
Looking at the radar he noticed that kessel was the next stop.

--------------------

"im just a loser jedi, in a vast univers of winners..."
Section 4, article three of Trels book of facts

Posts: 64 | From: Phelan | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.160
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 07-01-2002 01:08 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo-Ban had just started on some basic space travel matinence, when something started to vibrate his hip...

He took out his metaphasic pulse inhibitor...

A voice came out of the technological marvel...

"You are to proceed to Coruscant, immediatly. You will be contacted with exact location when you reach the planet. And may the force be with you..."

He headed straight to the cockpit, where he found Trel at his normal position...

"We must go to Coruscant, I have had a vision..."

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.176
Trel kentar

Member # 230

posted 07-01-2002 01:23 AM     Profile for Trel kentar   Author's Homepage   Email Trel kentar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Trel looked at loban, then shruged

"not like we have anything better to do..."

He quickly talked to the computer "you heard the man, off to coruscant, on the double!" the ship burst into hyperspace, and soon the two were on there way.

"umm...isnt coruscant under blockad? i heard that a while back...maybe it was just a rumor...oh well... nothing to worry about, right?" he said, giving his padawan a grin.

((OOC: please follow Trel, and loban, into the "back on coruscant" thread...thank you"

--------------------

"im just a loser jedi, in a vast univers of winners..."
Section 4, article three of Trels book of facts

Posts: 64 | From: Phelan | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.39

All times are CT  

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e