my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Exiting the ship.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Exiting the ship.
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-26-2002 10:08 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As the ship set down upon kessel, the droids soon let entaris and Sid out. Entaris looked at sid then with pure hatred and disguist.

"I dont have time to play with you now boy...Later we will see who comes out ahead!"

Entaris then steped into the shadows, vanishing into places unknown.

((OOC:Please follow Entaris back to "Evil Among us" in the complete starwars univers, thank you))

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.44
Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-26-2002 08:54 PM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Trotting down from the ship, as it went into a rushing outward from the planet, he abruptly took a gaint leap upward. The force propelled him beyond the heights of a normal being, and came aboard the closing entrance door. As he slid along the ground, he hit against the wall, as two droids took their view toward him. Suprisingly unequpited of weaponary, they were thrown back by the Force, with the movement of Sid's fingers. Placing his hand outward, they clashed against the wall, falling into a realm of scraps within the coordinates of their being.

"Im so sma-" He was abruptly thrown out the ship, and upon the ground of the planet, by his body was too close to the winds that rhusted from the introduction. Hitting against the ground, he banged along, going into a slide.

Holding his breath, he came into a struggling roll along the surface, heading toward the building closet to the crashing. Using the advatange of his training, he held his breath long as he came to a abrupt stop along the surface, in a crawling position infront of a Kessel Land Mining Speeder. Leaping in quickly, he came to a landing grasping upon the oxygen tank, neatly situating it over his mouth. Rolling his hands along the controls, he speed off, inserting his Force ability to malfunctuion the movement process without a key, or card.

Speeding through the harsh winds, they came to abrupt stop before a stranded body. Leaping out, he came into a holder of breathing status, and grasped tightly upon the body, throwing it in the back sat. Leaping in, he continued once again as before when in the speeder, holding the oxygen mask over his mouth. Blossoming over the ground, he came to a slow, and steady stop upon the ground. Hitting against the surface, he lept out and grasped the body, hading toward the sheltering.

Knocking on the door, as he held tightly his breath, and his hand over the man's nose and mouth, he awaited the reply to his constant banging. As the door opened, a women of elderly age introduced herself and her lips curled back in a frown staring at the man.

"My Husband!! My Beauitful Husband!" She frantically screamed through her oxygen mask, enabling her to breath through the wirling winds that came out. Hurrying the two beings inward the house, he placed them both down on the couch in the room.

~Hour Later...~

Sid stared confusedly toward the lady, and her husband who laid beside her seated body on the couch, as they a continuim of air supply whirled through his veins from the insert that had came.

"I see. I have a new polished ship from Tatonnie, but you'd need to buy it off me by credi-" Abruptly her voice was cut off by the hand movement of Sid along the board cascaded by buttons, and with a projected flat 2D screen excereting from the edge.

As he inserted the credit within her account, by scanning her name, he stood and his lips curled back. His head kicked back, and he walked slowly over to the body of the woman's husband. Raising his hand he quickly thrusted it downward, inflating the bing with the Force's healing vitamain. After seconds of subsiding in a unbreathing activity, the body rustled to the side, as if in a sleeping method of the day.

"I did two things for you, and now you have to just lead the way to your ship, and I'll be on my way." Sid announced, as he stood back, awaiting her to stand.

As she stood, she chatted in the form of english, the human known language, and down through the steps. Wandering about, she adventured down the hall, and into the basement area. Through the basment, and into the atic they were before the polished, space vehicle.

It was smooth, homing only two narrow seats, placed within the middle, as the line that excereted from the glass weilded a spike at the end. Along with that, where many large guns. The posterior was situated in the same format as the old Republic X-Wing, but weilding stronger blasters, and much more then 6 as they did in the past.

"Well now, I guess you'll be on your wa-" She was rudely cut off by the sound of the engine, with a flickering of the Youthful Warrior's hand. Leaping into the ship, he watched at the lady placed her hand the triggering on the side of the room, and the roof plunged open. She placed her oxygen mask on, and watched as he excereted from teh surface of the house, and into the heaven's above. As the sand whirled about his ship, he spinned drastically around, and went skying into the land of space.

Stars glistered about him..as he prepared for yet another day of his life in space.

Passing yet another atompshere, he looked behind himself at Kessel, and his lips curled back into a smirk of optisim. Placing his hand on the sheilding, a enegetic orginated sheild, of statical black hue, accumilating with its background, he was on his way down through space once more, out of range from the atompshere he once resided.

[ 06-26-2002 08:56 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sid ]

--------------------

"The girl didn't do anything...and the droid either. Let them leave...or you shall die!"-Sid

"Its not bragging if its true..."-Sid

Posts: 96 | From: Cali | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-30-2002 02:56 PM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Follow me to Resistance in Empire and New Republic, where only the fun will begin))

--------------------

"The girl didn't do anything...and the droid either. Let them leave...or you shall die!"-Sid

"Its not bragging if its true..."-Sid

Posts: 96 | From: Cali | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9

All times are CT  

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e