my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » A jedi's training-(Kenthrel'ec )

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: A jedi's training-(Kenthrel'ec )
Trel kentar

Member # 230

posted 06-23-2002 06:24 PM     Profile for Trel kentar   Author's Homepage   Email Trel kentar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The sleek form of the lightwing exited from hyperspace, and instantly set a course for Kenthrel'ec....

Trel looked to laban and said "this planet is where i was born, it should provide you with quite a good training location..."

the lightwing soon began its desent to the planets surfice, trel easaly guiding the ship into an open area on the planet which he deemed worthy of landing...

--------------------

"im just a loser jedi, in a vast univers of winners..."
Section 4, article three of Trels book of facts

Posts: 64 | From: Phelan | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.78
Trel kentar

Member # 230

posted 06-23-2002 11:42 PM     Profile for Trel kentar   Author's Homepage   Email Trel kentar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The sleek for of lightwing touched down softly on the grassy field, no houses, or buildings could be seen in this area.

Trel stood up, looked to loban and said "this is were we start...only the force knows where we shall finish..."

Not waiting to see what his padawan did, or said, trel exited the ship and went outside.

"aaahh...it feels great to be home..." he muttered to himself before sitting down and beggining his meditation.

--------------------

Posts: 64 | From: Phelan | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.8
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 06-23-2002 11:52 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"You live here? There's nothing for miles, where is your home?" said Trel's young padawan...
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.29
Trel kentar

Member # 230

posted 06-23-2002 11:58 PM     Profile for Trel kentar   Author's Homepage   Email Trel kentar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Trel sat in quiet meditation, listing to the question as his padawan came from the ship.
he then let his mind return to his body and opened is eyes.

"yes, i was born here...and lived here untill i was six, when i was then taken to become a jedi..." trel's voice wandered off as the memories flooded through him... He then regained his mental composer and continued.

"there are indeed houses, and even a few cities, on this planet, but i took us away from them for now, so we would not be disturned..." standing now Trel stretched.

" i trust you have no problems with starting your training now..." trel said, and then continued, not waiting for a reply

"Good, im glad you have no objections... First, you will meditate for 3 hours, without stop...your mind must be in perfect harmony with this land, before any usage of the force will be allowed by it..."

Trel then looked around, enjoying the good weather, and peaceful feelings of his home.

--------------------

Posts: 64 | From: Phelan | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.245
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-25-2002 04:21 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(OOC:NOTE: Trel and loban trained for 3 weeks
So were going to just sit quiet for a while, then i will post were to follow us to. Thank you)

--the young jedi pressed on in his training, determined to prove to himself, as well as his master, that he could, and would learn to wield the force with both balance, and wisdome. As the training continued, Loban learned Trels lessons, and both grew to enjoy the others company, soon Loban had gained enough skill in the force for Trel to declare him ready for "reality" training, and they prepared to leave the planet that had been there home for the past three weeks.---

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.157
Trel kentar

Member # 230

posted 06-25-2002 04:23 PM     Profile for Trel kentar   Author's Homepage   Email Trel kentar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: *Slaps self on head* Umm, sorry for that! hehe, kinda forgot who i was loged as...umm..ya))

--------------------

Posts: 64 | From: Phelan | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.157
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 06-26-2002 03:48 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Follow Lo-Ban and Trel to the 'Duel of the Fates' thread in complete star wars universe...))
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.160.195

All times are CT  

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e